Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Royce Gracie vs Herschel Walker : Would You Watch It?

Go down 
+7
joshkellerseattle
redvexx8
acccardinal12
bobbitt15
timthebim
KingsOwn19
Birdofthad
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

Royce Gracie vs Herschel Walker : Would You Watch It? Empty
PostSubject: Royce Gracie vs Herschel Walker : Would You Watch It?   Royce Gracie vs Herschel Walker : Would You Watch It? EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 8:16 pm

If this fight was made would you have any interest in it just for the simple fact that its Royce vs Herschel???
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Royce Gracie vs Herschel Walker : Would You Watch It?   Royce Gracie vs Herschel Walker : Would You Watch It? EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 8:30 pm

People watched Walker vs. Nagy...of course they would watch Royce vs. Walker
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: Royce Gracie vs Herschel Walker : Would You Watch It?   Royce Gracie vs Herschel Walker : Would You Watch It? EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 9:09 pm

I would definitely, but I would watch 2 bums fight in an alley cause I love fighting so much LOL.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Royce Gracie vs Herschel Walker : Would You Watch It?   Royce Gracie vs Herschel Walker : Would You Watch It? EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 9:19 pm

it would be a fun freak show fight IMO with Royce just looking to get to the ground and sub him but it could be fun while it lasted
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Royce Gracie vs Herschel Walker : Would You Watch It?   Royce Gracie vs Herschel Walker : Would You Watch It? EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 11:06 pm

I'd watch because I would have a good laugh at the loser's expense either way
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Royce Gracie vs Herschel Walker : Would You Watch It?   Royce Gracie vs Herschel Walker : Would You Watch It? EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 11:20 pm

I feelya bobbit I think that this would honestly sell pretty good (not mongst knowledgeable fans but amongst average americans)
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: Royce Gracie vs Herschel Walker : Would You Watch It?   Royce Gracie vs Herschel Walker : Would You Watch It? EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 11:53 pm

I would love to watch that fight. I think it's a good fight right now. I can't believe I said that?

PS Bird I got hyped when I saw the thread at first. Then I read WOULD YOU WATCH IT? You bastard! lol
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Royce Gracie vs Herschel Walker : Would You Watch It?   Royce Gracie vs Herschel Walker : Would You Watch It? EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 12:08 am

sorry i was worried ppl woukd think it was real
Back to top Go down
redvexx8
Green Belt
Green Belt
redvexx8

PostSubject: Re: Royce Gracie vs Herschel Walker : Would You Watch It?   Royce Gracie vs Herschel Walker : Would You Watch It? EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 12:34 am

Actually that is a pretty interesting match up and I would wanna watch it.
Back to top Go down
joshkellerseattle
Orange Belt
Orange Belt
joshkellerseattle

Favorite Fighter(s) : Machida, GSP, Randy

PostSubject: Re: Royce Gracie vs Herschel Walker : Would You Watch It?   Royce Gracie vs Herschel Walker : Would You Watch It? EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 9:46 pm

Sure, I'd watch that. Good conditioning and all, but Walker really had zero offense for a bum like The Nudge. I'm sure it would only be a matter of time until the fight hit the ground and technique won out over skill.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Royce Gracie vs Herschel Walker : Would You Watch It?   Royce Gracie vs Herschel Walker : Would You Watch It? EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 9:58 pm

thats what i think would happen josh but it would be fun while it lasted (especially while they were standing)
Back to top Go down
Andrew the Raider King
Red Belt
Red Belt
Andrew the Raider King

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael, Sexyama, Condit, Hendricks, Cowboy, Struve

PostSubject: Re: Royce Gracie vs Herschel Walker : Would You Watch It?   Royce Gracie vs Herschel Walker : Would You Watch It? EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 10:01 pm

Even with Royce being inactive in combat for a while, he still trains too much and has forgotten more about fighting than HW will ever know.
Back to top Go down
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

PostSubject: Re: Royce Gracie vs Herschel Walker : Would You Watch It?   Royce Gracie vs Herschel Walker : Would You Watch It? EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 2:22 am

I'd be psyched for Royce vs Walker. One of the few matchups involving either guy that I would be psyched for.
Back to top Go down
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

PostSubject: Re: Royce Gracie vs Herschel Walker : Would You Watch It?   Royce Gracie vs Herschel Walker : Would You Watch It? EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 2:23 am

Conseco vs Walker is another fight I'd like to see.

Though I'd prefer a Royce fight.

Walker vs these nobodies is the worst.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Royce Gracie vs Herschel Walker : Would You Watch It?   Royce Gracie vs Herschel Walker : Would You Watch It? EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 8:06 pm

i wonder how much it would cost to make this figiht?
Back to top Go down
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

Favorite Fighter(s) : AXE MURDERER

PostSubject: Re: Royce Gracie vs Herschel Walker : Would You Watch It?   Royce Gracie vs Herschel Walker : Would You Watch It? EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 9:51 pm

so has HW shown he is good standing?

I did not come away thinking that. I would give 50/50 if Royce couldnt get it to the ground. 99/100 If the fight hit the mat(RG favor)
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Royce Gracie vs Herschel Walker : Would You Watch It?   Royce Gracie vs Herschel Walker : Would You Watch It? EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 9:57 pm

no Herschel wasnt even that impressive standing thats why it would be fun
Back to top Go down
Andrew the Raider King
Red Belt
Red Belt
Andrew the Raider King

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael, Sexyama, Condit, Hendricks, Cowboy, Struve

PostSubject: Re: Royce Gracie vs Herschel Walker : Would You Watch It?   Royce Gracie vs Herschel Walker : Would You Watch It? EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 11:25 am

I know that the UFC paid handsomely to get Royce in the cage against Hughes, around 600K if I remember it right...
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Royce Gracie vs Herschel Walker : Would You Watch It?   Royce Gracie vs Herschel Walker : Would You Watch It? EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 11:30 am

Andrew the Raider King wrote:
I know that the UFC paid handsomely to get Royce in the cage against Hughes, around 600K if I remember it right...

Yeah and that fight made no sense.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Royce Gracie vs Herschel Walker : Would You Watch It?   Royce Gracie vs Herschel Walker : Would You Watch It? EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 12:44 pm

I'll watch just about any MMA fight to be honest, as long as its free

Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Royce Gracie vs Herschel Walker : Would You Watch It?   Royce Gracie vs Herschel Walker : Would You Watch It? EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 1:55 pm

killerofchicken wrote:
I'll watch just about any MMA fight to be honest, as long as its free

Agree 100 percent.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Royce Gracie vs Herschel Walker : Would You Watch It?   Royce Gracie vs Herschel Walker : Would You Watch It? Empty

Back to top Go down

Royce Gracie vs Herschel Walker : Would You Watch It?
Page 1 of 1