Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Herschel Walker vs Scott Carson

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

Herschel Walker vs Scott Carson  Empty
PostSubject: Herschel Walker vs Scott Carson    Herschel Walker vs Scott Carson  EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 9:03 pm

Carson is 4-1 against 5 guys you have never heard of. Says he normally fights at Light heavyweight but the fight will be at heavyweight. Carsons last fight was 7 months ago when he was knocked out by 7-0 Lorenz Lane.

Walker should win this but ya never know, all of Carson's wins have come via first round stoppage.

Back to top Go down
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

PostSubject: Re: Herschel Walker vs Scott Carson    Herschel Walker vs Scott Carson  EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 11:26 pm

u forgot to mention the 9 year layoff just prior to the KO.

I hate that guys like Carson and Nagy get air time.

I'd much prefer straight carnival fights, ala Jose Conseco, for Walker. A Frye matchup would be sweet also.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Herschel Walker vs Scott Carson    Herschel Walker vs Scott Carson  EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 11:28 pm

hhahah i didnt even notice that haha wow, talk about diggin up corpses for Herschel
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Herschel Walker vs Scott Carson    Herschel Walker vs Scott Carson  EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 11:29 pm

Damn really Capt.? 1 fight in like 10 years? I was gonna ask some of yall to post clips of the guy, wanted to see if he was a real test, guess I don't need to.
Back to top Go down
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

PostSubject: Re: Herschel Walker vs Scott Carson    Herschel Walker vs Scott Carson  EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 11:31 pm

Birdofthad wrote:
hhahah i didnt even notice that haha wow, talk about diggin up corpses for Herschel

yeah u have to wonder how they decide on guys like Carson or Nagy. what is the process that leads them to these guys?
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Herschel Walker vs Scott Carson    Herschel Walker vs Scott Carson  EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 11:34 pm

Who do you think Herschel would beat? What about this Carson guy? Has 1 fight in 10 years, but he's 4-1....
Back to top Go down
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

PostSubject: Re: Herschel Walker vs Scott Carson    Herschel Walker vs Scott Carson  EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 11:35 pm

LA wrote:
Damn really Capt.? 1 fight in like 10 years? I was gonna ask some of yall to post clips of the guy, wanted to see if he was a real test, guess I don't need to.

yet when he is announced, they will say 4-1. I hate the charade. Bring in Conseco.

Or as Ariel suggested Walker vs Kimbo.

I only hope that after he beats Carson, they will look at guys like Frye and Coleman, both of whom Coker mentioned as possible opponents.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Herschel Walker vs Scott Carson    Herschel Walker vs Scott Carson  EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 11:35 pm

they probably call gyms and say do yall know where we can find a light heavyweight that sucks that can fight at heavyweight
Back to top Go down
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

PostSubject: Re: Herschel Walker vs Scott Carson    Herschel Walker vs Scott Carson  EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 11:38 pm

LA wrote:
Who do you think Herschel would beat? What about this Carson guy? Has 1 fight in 10 years, but he's 4-1....

I can't judge him yet. Nagy was about as god awful an opponent as I've ever seen.

But Walker even at 48, is in incredible shape, and is prob still an above average athlete by MMA standards.

I don't rule out him being able to hang with a washed up Don Frye.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: Herschel Walker vs Scott Carson    Herschel Walker vs Scott Carson  EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 11:39 pm

Herschel vs Jose Conseco would be epic!!!
Back to top Go down
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

PostSubject: Re: Herschel Walker vs Scott Carson    Herschel Walker vs Scott Carson  EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 11:40 pm

Birdofthad wrote:
they probably call gyms and say do yall know where we can find a light heavyweight that sucks that can fight at heavyweight

there is no doubt that SF looks for lhw's when trying to find opponents for the HW's they are tying to build up. Griggs, Cole, Carson. They've done it twice with Kyle.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Herschel Walker vs Scott Carson    Herschel Walker vs Scott Carson  EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 11:43 pm

I didnt care how shitty Nagy looked, I was watching a 23 year old get owned by a 48 year old tahts impressive.

I dont want Frye to fight Herschel , Don is so far gone its sad.
Back to top Go down
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

PostSubject: Re: Herschel Walker vs Scott Carson    Herschel Walker vs Scott Carson  EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 12:13 am

Birdofthad wrote:
I didnt care how shitty Nagy looked, I was watching a 23 year old get owned by a 48 year old tahts impressive.

I dont want Frye to fight Herschel , Don is so far gone its sad.

come on, some out of shape 23 yr old getting his ass kicked by a former football great, anywhere under the age of 60, is expected.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Herschel Walker vs Scott Carson    Herschel Walker vs Scott Carson  EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 2:19 am

tell that to Johnie Morton
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Herschel Walker vs Scott Carson    Herschel Walker vs Scott Carson  Empty

Back to top Go down

Herschel Walker vs Scott Carson
Page 1 of 1