Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dexter Season 5 Finale (Spoilers)

Go down 
+5
bobbitt15
GDPofDRC
OU
killerofchicken
josh200612
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

Dexter Season 5 Finale (Spoilers) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dexter Season 5 Finale (Spoilers)   Dexter Season 5 Finale (Spoilers) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 4:10 pm

bobbitt15 wrote:
GDPofDRC wrote:
I have not heard great things from die hard fans I've spoke with, but I cannot comment my self, I don't watch. Is this one of the best shows on TV I am not watching?

Yes without question. The first 4 seasons were dynamite. This season was ok, but still easily my favorite show on TV and I watch pretty much all the big-time ones that get praised

I agree. This season wasn't as good as the first 4, but it was still great compared to most shows on tv now days. Dexter and Breking Bad are the two best shows on tv right now. I finally fnished Dexter last night. It was pretty good, but the ending wasn't what I thought it would be!
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, FEDOR, NICK DIAZ

PostSubject: Re: Dexter Season 5 Finale (Spoilers)   Dexter Season 5 Finale (Spoilers) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 4:20 pm

I know beast the ending sucked how the fuck is that chick gonna just roll out? The writer fucked the ending all up imo. They must have not wanted to keep Julie Stiles for the next season so they got rid of her but the way it happen was just stupid
Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rampage, Fedor, Gangster brothers, Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Dexter Season 5 Finale (Spoilers)   Dexter Season 5 Finale (Spoilers) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 1:39 am

The Season 4 finale blew me the fuck away, this certainly did not. I do agree with Captn that they need to find a variation to the formula, but unfortunately we live in a world of remakes and sequels cause writers are shit. Show is still great but that was definitely the worst finale yet.
It's prolly my favorite show since the Wire ended, (which I thought was better BTW).
Back to top Go down
https://apps.facebook.com/groupsplus/group.php?id=2139
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Dexter Season 5 Finale (Spoilers)   Dexter Season 5 Finale (Spoilers) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 4:37 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
Carnival was kinda cool.

Yeah I watched most of the first two seasons and then it was gone??? I watched it OnDemand after it was tanked a few years ago. I liked it, but I don't even rememeber how it ended. I remember the guy choking the creepy guy in the trailer who had no legs. I don't remember if I watched past that episode. How did it end, or did it?
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Dexter Season 5 Finale (Spoilers)   Dexter Season 5 Finale (Spoilers) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 4:40 pm

MMAEYES wrote:
I know beast the ending sucked how the fuck is that chick gonna just roll out? The writer fucked the ending all up imo. They must have not wanted to keep Julie Stiles for the next season so they got rid of her but the way it happen was just stupid

She was annoying to me, but I could see her coming back on down the road. You could do alot with her character. Nothing will top the season four ending. I was spechless for five minutes after that episode and then said "OMFG I can't believe that happened just now" for about ten more minutes.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Dexter Season 5 Finale (Spoilers)   Dexter Season 5 Finale (Spoilers) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 4:46 pm

MMAEYES wrote:
captain organic wrote:
I wish Dexter did not always follow the same formula.

Rival serial killer, cops on his tail, just squeeks out of it without getting caught, repeat.

I have mixed feelings about that, yeah I want Dexter to do deferent stuff but I hate when shows get away from what made them good in the first place. I think the writers for Dexter have done a pretty good job of keeping that same formula fresh. Lets examine this alittle

Rival Serial Killers- Even though I would love if Dexter would just go after some regular murderers we as viewers are use to him being so damn good at what he does that regular murderers are too easy, but the evil masterminds Dexter finds himself up against are perfect opponents. I too want him to hunt someone completely deferent and new but they got to be badass

Cops on his tail- Oh come on man its a show about a serial killer, they got to have him run from the cops lol

Well said! I think they should bring in better actors like they did with John Lithgow and run with it like they always have.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dexter Season 5 Finale (Spoilers)   Dexter Season 5 Finale (Spoilers) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dexter Season 5 Finale (Spoilers)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2