Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Catalin Morosanu v. Gary Goodridge Fight Video

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr.Huck
White Belt
White Belt
Mr.Huck

Favorite Fighter(s) : Marco Huck, Rich Franklin, Donaire

Catalin Morosanu v. Gary Goodridge Fight Video Empty
PostSubject: Catalin Morosanu v. Gary Goodridge Fight Video   Catalin Morosanu v. Gary Goodridge Fight Video EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 3:51 pm

Here is one of the marquee matches from this past weekend's K-1 Scandinavia Rumble of the Kings show - Catalin Morosanu v. Gary Goodridge.

This was an important fight for Morosanu, as his last year has not been fantastic in-ring. A year ago, he was poised to be K-1's main Eastern European representative. But after an unnecessary DQ loss to Taiei Kin, and a bad showing against Errol Zimmerman where Morosanu looked terribly unprepared, the Romanian fighter has seen his K-1 status fade, as he's been replaced by both Daniel Ghita and Raul Catinas. This is his first big fight since that Zimmerman loss, though he did score a win in Sarajevo in October.

Goodridge is of course an MMA legend and one of the pioneers of both UFC and Pride. He once had a respectable K-1 career with wins over Mike Bernardo and Cyril Abidi, but those days are long behind him, as Goodridge has not won a pro fight, either MMA or kickboxing, in almost 4 years. He's currently on a combined 0-17-1 streak. But he's still a fighter who grabs my attention, and so, despite myself, I was looking forward to this one.

Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Catalin Morosanu v. Gary Goodridge Fight Video   Catalin Morosanu v. Gary Goodridge Fight Video EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 4:00 pm

I made it to 1:21 of the video, I just feel bad for Goodridge nowadays.
Back to top Go down
LTFG
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
LTFG

Favorite Fighter(s) : Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Catalin Morosanu v. Gary Goodridge Fight Video   Catalin Morosanu v. Gary Goodridge Fight Video EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 5:49 pm

killerofchicken wrote:
I made it to 1:21 of the video, I just feel bad for Goodridge nowadays.

And everytime I start to feel bad I thank God he gave us this to remember the good ole days...

Catalin Morosanu v. Gary Goodridge Fight Video 2d9y7vn
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Catalin Morosanu v. Gary Goodridge Fight Video   Catalin Morosanu v. Gary Goodridge Fight Video Empty

Back to top Go down

Catalin Morosanu v. Gary Goodridge Fight Video
Page 1 of 1