Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Would you want a coach that....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rampage, Fedor, Gangster brothers, Aldo

Would you want a coach that.... Empty
PostSubject: Would you want a coach that....   Would you want a coach that.... EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 8:02 pm

Says a pre-season top 10 ranking was someone else's expectation and not yours.

That's what Kirk Ferentz said about Iowa. He has been arguably the most successful coach at the school in over 50 years and coming into this season had the highest expectations the school has ever had. He's done a lot for the program but that statement is not what I want to hear from a coach ever. How can that not be your goal every year?
Back to top Go down
https://apps.facebook.com/groupsplus/group.php?id=2139
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: Would you want a coach that....   Would you want a coach that.... EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 8:04 pm

dudes a lloyd carr.
Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

PostSubject: Re: Would you want a coach that....   Would you want a coach that.... EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 8:16 pm

YES! It's fucking ridiculous to hear that shit.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: Would you want a coach that....   Would you want a coach that.... EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 8:23 pm

he is a spitting image of him LOL! when michigan was looking for a coach when they had kirk up there i was like noooooooooooooooooooooooo he needs to stay with iowa till he is done thats his team. what would that look like if he left iowa and came to michigan? he was close cause i guess he has some ties with michigan. once he leaves i bet you guys will get a young up and coming coach.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Would you want a coach that....   Would you want a coach that.... EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 8:42 pm

If my coach didn't believe we could become number 1 then I wouldn't want to play for him.
Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

PostSubject: Re: Would you want a coach that....   Would you want a coach that.... EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 8:56 pm

josh200612 wrote:
he is a spitting image of him LOL! when michigan was looking for a coach when they had kirk up there i was like noooooooooooooooooooooooo he needs to stay with iowa till he is done thats his team. what would that look like if he left iowa and came to michigan? he was close cause i guess he has some ties with michigan. once he leaves i bet you guys will get a young up and coming coach.

The said thing is that we'll get some fucking nobody and have to rebuild for a decade. Not that he's going anywhere.

On a much better note our high school won their 4th straight state title tonight. The moved up a class this season so there weren't high expectations. 45-7 rout!
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: Would you want a coach that....   Would you want a coach that.... EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 2:25 am

Iowa would suck regardless so this is immaterial to the ultimate problem you have ;

Pick a new team.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Would you want a coach that....   Would you want a coach that.... Empty

Back to top Go down

Would you want a coach that....
Page 1 of 1