Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Yeah I like that coach...ha ha ha ha

Go down 
+3
timthebim
Wolfgangsta
NoRegret
7 posters
AuthorMessage
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone that comes to FIGHT!

Yeah I like that coach...ha ha ha ha Empty
PostSubject: Yeah I like that coach...ha ha ha ha   Yeah I like that coach...ha ha ha ha EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 3:29 pm

When Rampage was making fun of Marcus and how he did that laugh and then they showed Marcus doing it...

That was some funny shit. It had me rolling lol
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: Yeah I like that coach...ha ha ha ha   Yeah I like that coach...ha ha ha ha EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 3:32 pm

What had me rolling is how Rashad has been in Rampage's ass the whole show ownin the shit out of him in their verbal exchanges.

However I think Rampage won the very last one this week.

He won the face off after the Jardine fight, and this last one, otherwise it's been all Rashad.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: Yeah I like that coach...ha ha ha ha   Yeah I like that coach...ha ha ha ha EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 3:38 pm

Rashad hasnt said anything except my team keeps winning and u quit on ur team. I give the edge of talking to Rampage.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Yeah I like that coach...ha ha ha ha   Yeah I like that coach...ha ha ha ha EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 3:47 pm

naw dude there was one point that Rashad had Rampage talkin' all "man I might go to prison blah blah".
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Yeah I like that coach...ha ha ha ha   Yeah I like that coach...ha ha ha ha EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 3:56 pm

Yeah that is alittle bit funny ur right about that. Rashad just seems un-natural trash talking and to Rampage it comes alittle more natural.
Back to top Go down
Bigs03
Black Belt
Black Belt
Bigs03

Favorite Fighter(s) : Fedor and GSP

PostSubject: Re: Yeah I like that coach...ha ha ha ha   Yeah I like that coach...ha ha ha ha EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 5:11 pm

Rashad is under Rampage's skin that's for sure, I pray every week that Page just lays Rashad out in the middle of one of those pissing matches.
Back to top Go down
LTFG
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
LTFG

Favorite Fighter(s) : Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Yeah I like that coach...ha ha ha ha   Yeah I like that coach...ha ha ha ha EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 5:20 pm

Bigs03 wrote:
Rashad is under Rampage's skin that's for sure, I pray every week that Page just lays Rashad out in the middle of one of those pissing matches.

We have to hope for some big blow-up leading to physicality since we aren't going to see anything between the two in a cage... They're both kind of fucksticks in my opinion, but Page is a bitch for growing a twat and running away prior to taking care of business.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Yeah I like that coach...ha ha ha ha   Yeah I like that coach...ha ha ha ha EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 7:01 pm

I like Rampage as the #7 but it's all in Limbo. I'll decide after I watch a shitty cam version of The A Team.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
KmacLamb23
White Belt
White Belt
KmacLamb23

Favorite Fighter(s) : Fedor, Bones Jones, Hendo

PostSubject: Re: Yeah I like that coach...ha ha ha ha   Yeah I like that coach...ha ha ha ha EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 7:07 pm

Rampage sounds like a 12 year old wanna be thug when he is talking. I can't stand it... that being said, he does make me laugh sometimes like when he was making fun of marcus and when he grabbed Titties' titties
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Yeah I like that coach...ha ha ha ha   Yeah I like that coach...ha ha ha ha EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 7:09 pm

When he grabbed titties why did he act like he was gonna kick Pages ass lol. We all know that wasnt happening lol.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Yeah I like that coach...ha ha ha ha   Yeah I like that coach...ha ha ha ha EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 8:44 pm

I hope Rampage does come to the UFC again so he can destroy that dumb ass Titties fagler. Learn to take a joke.
Back to top Go down
Bigs03
Black Belt
Black Belt
Bigs03

Favorite Fighter(s) : Fedor and GSP

PostSubject: Re: Yeah I like that coach...ha ha ha ha   Yeah I like that coach...ha ha ha ha EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 12:14 pm

timthebim wrote:
When he grabbed titties why did he act like he was gonna kick Pages ass lol. We all know that wasnt happening lol.

Titties just has a temper and has probably been picked on for most of his life.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yeah I like that coach...ha ha ha ha   Yeah I like that coach...ha ha ha ha EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 5:35 pm

Big Baby is hilarious I want him to win the show.

Rampage went to far when he squeezed that dudes manboobs he's borderline bullying that kid now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yeah I like that coach...ha ha ha ha   Yeah I like that coach...ha ha ha ha Empty

Back to top Go down

Yeah I like that coach...ha ha ha ha
Page 1 of 1