Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Is President Obama Popular in the States?

Go down 
+13
MMAEYES
OU
captain organic
Birdofthad
killerofchicken
Thomasdrrn09
Ring
Ziggy116
josh200612
Wolfgangsta
GDPofDRC
SOKO
LTFG
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

Is President Obama Popular in the States? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is President Obama Popular in the States?   Is President Obama Popular in the States? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 1:11 am

Freak its 8 trust me
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is President Obama Popular in the States?   Is President Obama Popular in the States? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 1:44 am

josh200612 wrote:
Freak its 8 trust me

?
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: Is President Obama Popular in the States?   Is President Obama Popular in the States? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 1:48 am

No clue where that came from lol don't listen to me
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is President Obama Popular in the States?   Is President Obama Popular in the States? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 2:24 am

Lollllllllllllllllllll.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: Is President Obama Popular in the States?   Is President Obama Popular in the States? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 2:28 am

8 lol? I'm on my phone so give me a lil cred?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is President Obama Popular in the States?   Is President Obama Popular in the States? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 8:45 am

freakzilla316ftw wrote:
Do you guys think he will be re-elected or is he 1 and done?
It all depends on two things.
1. Who runs against him.
2. What is the economy like?
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Is President Obama Popular in the States?   Is President Obama Popular in the States? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 9:06 am

I voted McCain. I also voted for Bush. Would do both over again in a heart beat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is President Obama Popular in the States?   Is President Obama Popular in the States? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 10:17 am

OU wrote:
I voted McCain. I also voted for Bush. Would do both over again in a heart beat.
That makes me want to vomit. That guy should have never been president. I like McCain though. I voted for Gore, then Frankenstein, and I voted for Obama because he said he was going to get rid of No Child Left Behind. Has he? NOPE. If he does not do something about it in the next two years I will vote against him in the next election.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Is President Obama Popular in the States?   Is President Obama Popular in the States? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 10:25 am

soonermark890 wrote:
OU wrote:
That makes me want to vomit. That guy should have never been president. I like McCain though. I voted for Gore, then Frankenstein, and I voted for Obama because he said he was going to get rid of No Child Left Behind. Has he? NOPE. If he does not do something about it in the next two years I will vote against him in the next election.

Seriously, I'd vote Bush again if I could do it all over. Just being honest. I mean John Kerry? Really? That is a BETTER option? Bush > Kerry.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Is President Obama Popular in the States?   Is President Obama Popular in the States? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 10:27 am

soonermark890 wrote:
OU wrote:

IMO any Oklahoman voting Democrat for President is wasting a vote. I just wouldn't bother voting if I didn't agree with the Republican. The Democrat will never come close to winning in Oklahoma.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is President Obama Popular in the States?   Is President Obama Popular in the States? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 10:30 am

OU wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
OU wrote:

Seriously, I'd vote Bush again if I could do it all over. Just being honest. I mean John Kerry? Really? That is a BETTER option? Bush > Kerry.
I am just saying Bush was a retard. I mean that. He rode the short bus.

How can anyone vote for a guy who once said this.
''If this were a dictatorship, it'd be a heck of a lot easier, just so long as I'm the dictator.''
—President-elect George W. Bush, at a photo-op with congressional leaders during his first trip to Capitol Hill, Washington, D.C., Dec. 19, 2000

or this

''Families is where our nation finds hope, where wings take dream.''
—Presidential candidate George W. Bush, LaCrosse, Wis., Oct. 18, 2000
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is President Obama Popular in the States?   Is President Obama Popular in the States? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 10:32 am

OU wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
OU wrote:

IMO any Oklahoman voting Democrat for President is wasting a vote. I just wouldn't bother voting if I didn't agree with the Republican. The Democrat will never come close to winning in Oklahoma.
Oh I know. I dont really go to vote for the president. I go to vote on everything else I just vote on that while I am at it.

Hey did you see 744 went down and also Fallin is our next gov. (which fucks me over being a teacher)
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Is President Obama Popular in the States?   Is President Obama Popular in the States? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 10:32 am

I'd rather have the retard then the slim ball weasel. I'd rather kill myself then vote for John Kerry and I mean that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is President Obama Popular in the States?   Is President Obama Popular in the States? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 10:38 am

OU wrote:
I'd rather have the retard then the slim ball weasel. I'd rather kill myself then vote for John Kerry and I mean that.
Yeah that election might have been the worst two choices in history.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Is President Obama Popular in the States?   Is President Obama Popular in the States? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 10:45 am

soonermark890 wrote:
OU wrote:

Yep. I picked what I thought was the lesser of 2 evils.
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, FEDOR, NICK DIAZ

PostSubject: Re: Is President Obama Popular in the States?   Is President Obama Popular in the States? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 10:52 am

All I know is Obama was like a god around here when he was up for election. Now it's hard to find someone who will proudly admit they voted for him.
Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rampage, Fedor, Gangster brothers, Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Is President Obama Popular in the States?   Is President Obama Popular in the States? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 10:53 am

A couple things on Obama...

If McCain wouldn't have had Palin as VP I think he would have won. I think she is WAY better now than what she was but that just became a goof ticket.

Obama is such a great public speaker that I truly believe that a big portion of the people that voted for him did so thinking there really would be this huge change. I voted for him but I will not again almost regardless of who the Rep candidate is for numerous reasons.

I think that if they are smart, the Republicans have a good chance at making him 1 and done. Watching the election coverage last night I think there will be some great options for them.
Back to top Go down
https://apps.facebook.com/groupsplus/group.php?id=2139
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Is President Obama Popular in the States?   Is President Obama Popular in the States? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 10:56 am

If Colon Powell was the Rep. VP candidate McCain would have won by a landslide.
Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rampage, Fedor, Gangster brothers, Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Is President Obama Popular in the States?   Is President Obama Popular in the States? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 11:02 am

OU wrote:
If Colon Powell was the Rep. VP candidate McCain would have won by a landslide.

I agree completely. If pretty much anyone well known but her was he very well could have won.

All I know is thank fuck Pelosi is out. I hate her guts.
Back to top Go down
https://apps.facebook.com/groupsplus/group.php?id=2139
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, FEDOR, NICK DIAZ

PostSubject: Re: Is President Obama Popular in the States?   Is President Obama Popular in the States? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 11:09 am

Ziggy116 wrote:

I will second that shit!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is President Obama Popular in the States?   Is President Obama Popular in the States? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 11:54 am

OU wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
OU wrote:

So did I. LOL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is President Obama Popular in the States?   Is President Obama Popular in the States? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 11:56 am

MMAEYES wrote:
Ziggy116 wrote:

I will second that shit!
I am a dem and I cant stand her.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Is President Obama Popular in the States?   Is President Obama Popular in the States? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 11:57 am

soonermark890 wrote:
OU wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
OU wrote:

So did I. LOL

Just like the classic question. Would you rather be shot or stabbed?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is President Obama Popular in the States?   Is President Obama Popular in the States? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 12:03 pm

OU wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
OU wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
OU wrote:

So did I. LOL

Just like the classic question. Would you rather be shot or stabbed?
LOL I am scared of Mary Fallen. She has some crazy ideas about education.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Is President Obama Popular in the States?   Is President Obama Popular in the States? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 12:07 pm

McCain would of been the worst. He should of been gas chambered years ago, or however they execute criminals in Arizona.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is President Obama Popular in the States?   Is President Obama Popular in the States? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Is President Obama Popular in the States?
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next