Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ultimate NBA Discussion

Go down 
+10
Jamal
LA
OU
bobbitt15
timthebim
killerofchicken
GDPofDRC
KingsOwn19
Ziggy116
josh200612
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34, 35  Next
AuthorMessage
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

Ultimate NBA Discussion - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ultimate NBA Discussion   Ultimate NBA Discussion - Page 33 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 8:54 am

Lakers better wake up or my Thunder will be stealing away that 2 seed. They couldn't hang last night. Better wake up soon.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate NBA Discussion   Ultimate NBA Discussion - Page 33 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 1:25 pm

LA wrote:
Lakers and Celtics playing hilariously similar to their season finishes last season.

Celtics I think don't have that same chemistry since that trade. Still think they have a decent shot at the finals because Orlando is garbage and I don't buy into the Heat in the playoffs. Sad that the Celtics are relying on two washed up O'Neals staying healthy though
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate NBA Discussion   Ultimate NBA Discussion - Page 33 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 1:38 pm

That gamble is gonna cost them. Their bigs won't maintain I'm afraid.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate NBA Discussion   Ultimate NBA Discussion - Page 33 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 1:52 pm

Spurs vs lakers tommorow is a big game.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate NBA Discussion   Ultimate NBA Discussion - Page 33 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 5:45 pm

freakzilla wrote:

I have to agree with LA here Freak. The are 1 of the few teams that seeds arent very important.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate NBA Discussion   Ultimate NBA Discussion - Page 33 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 5:57 pm

timthebim wrote:
freakzilla wrote:

I have to agree with LA here Freak. The are 1 of the few teams that seeds arent very important.

I meant big for the Bulls. If the Lakers win we get the number 1 overall seed.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate NBA Discussion   Ultimate NBA Discussion - Page 33 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 9:15 pm

freakzilla wrote:
timthebim wrote:
freakzilla wrote:

I meant big for the Bulls. If the Lakers win we get the number 1 overall seed.

Oh Ok. Yeah number 1 seed for the Bulls is huge.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate NBA Discussion   Ultimate NBA Discussion - Page 33 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 8:59 am

Lucky ass Mavs beat the Rockets in OT to stay 1 game up on the Thunder.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate NBA Discussion   Ultimate NBA Discussion - Page 33 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 9:43 am

Thunder are the 4 seeds and will play Denver in the first round. Good luck it's going to be a tough series.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate NBA Discussion   Ultimate NBA Discussion - Page 33 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 9:44 am

freakzilla wrote:
Thunder are the 4 seeds and will play Denver in the first round. Good luck it's going to be a tough series.

Why do you say that? They can still go all the way up to the 2 seed. We own the tie breaker over Dallas and I think over LA too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate NBA Discussion   Ultimate NBA Discussion - Page 33 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 9:47 am

No Dallas and Lakers own the tie-breakers.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate NBA Discussion   Ultimate NBA Discussion - Page 33 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 9:48 am

freakzilla wrote:
No Dallas and Lakers own the tie-breakers.

No I know for sure Thunder own it over Dallas. I'm not too sure about LA. But I'm sure about Dallas.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate NBA Discussion   Ultimate NBA Discussion - Page 33 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 9:49 am

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate NBA Discussion   Ultimate NBA Discussion - Page 33 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 9:49 am

Dallas won the season series 2-1.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate NBA Discussion   Ultimate NBA Discussion - Page 33 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 9:50 am

freakzilla wrote:
http://scores.espn.go.com/nba/recap?gameId=310411023
"If the Thunder win and the Mavericks lose, Oklahoma City moves into the third slot because it defeated Dallas 2-0 in the season series. The Lakers have two games remaining, including the season finale in Sacramento."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate NBA Discussion   Ultimate NBA Discussion - Page 33 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 9:53 am

OU wrote:
freakzilla wrote:
http://scores.espn.go.com/nba/recap?gameId=310411023
"If the Thunder win and the Mavericks lose, Oklahoma City moves into the third slot because it defeated Dallas 2-0 in the season series. The Lakers have two games remaining, including the season finale in Sacramento."

That is wrong. Same conference teams play each other a minimum of 3 games each season. I posted the box scores for you.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate NBA Discussion   Ultimate NBA Discussion - Page 33 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 9:54 am

I don't know why it says that? But they keep telling me we own the tie breaker? Even heard it on ESPN.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate NBA Discussion   Ultimate NBA Discussion - Page 33 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 9:59 am

I posted the box scores from the NBA website. You can't get better proof than that. You won the series against Denver I know that for sure.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate NBA Discussion   Ultimate NBA Discussion - Page 33 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 11:52 am

Ultimate NBA Discussion - Page 33 2hdmqok
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate NBA Discussion   Ultimate NBA Discussion - Page 33 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 12:01 pm

Scottie Pippen's already done it before tongue
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate NBA Discussion   Ultimate NBA Discussion - Page 33 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 9:14 pm

freakzilla wrote:

OK so I figured it out. OKC does own the tie breaker over Dallas since OKC won their division and Dallas didn't. So if OKC wins and Dallas loses tonight, OKC is the 3 seed.
http://espn.go.com/blog/truehoop/post/_/id/27352/western-playoff-seeding-cheat-sheet
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate NBA Discussion   Ultimate NBA Discussion - Page 33 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 9:29 pm

Playoffs start saturday fools.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate NBA Discussion   Ultimate NBA Discussion - Page 33 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 9:39 pm

OU wrote:
freakzilla wrote:

OK so I figured it out. OKC does own the tie breaker over Dallas since OKC won their division and Dallas didn't. So if OKC wins and Dallas loses tonight, OKC is the 3 seed.
http://espn.go.com/blog/truehoop/post/_/id/27352/western-playoff-seeding-cheat-sheet

Didn't know that rule and thought it was based on head to head. Better for the Thunder to get the 4 seed anyway.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate NBA Discussion   Ultimate NBA Discussion - Page 33 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 9:40 pm

I guess it would be head to head if they both won the division.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate NBA Discussion   Ultimate NBA Discussion - Page 33 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 11:34 pm

Thunder lost so it doesn't matter.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate NBA Discussion   Ultimate NBA Discussion - Page 33 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ultimate NBA Discussion
Page 33 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34, 35  Next