Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ultimate NBA Discussion

Go down 
+10
Jamal
LA
OU
bobbitt15
timthebim
killerofchicken
GDPofDRC
KingsOwn19
Ziggy116
josh200612
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 26 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

Ultimate NBA Discussion - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ultimate NBA Discussion   Ultimate NBA Discussion - Page 18 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 4:00 am

Anybody notice Dywane Wade insecure attitude towards the media everytime the Heat lose a game?

Even a week after this trio was put together he likened the reaction to them losing to the reaction to 9/11. He's up there last night saying "Everybody is happy, the heat are losing" like a little teenage girl who had somebody shit in the punchbowl at her sweet 16...and then there has been a few other instances where he had the "So we lost...are you happy now? you wanted it sooo much, fuck yourself..i hate basketball...i'm not coming backk everrr" attitude from him.

My guess is, the sooner these guys get over themselves..the sooner they'll start earning the respect they think they deserve and their level of play will be that of a true contender and not a circle jerk of three buddies who think the championship is going to be delivered to them on a silver platter. I mean, these guys act like they are the defending champs and are the team to beat.
Back to top Go down
Jamal
Green Belt
Green Belt
Jamal

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate NBA Discussion   Ultimate NBA Discussion - Page 18 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 10:31 pm

Heat behind by 3 with 1 quarter to go. Are we going to get another crying episode tonight? I hope so.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate NBA Discussion   Ultimate NBA Discussion - Page 18 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 11:00 pm

i choose not to talk much shit in this but the c's have been winning so no need Smile
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate NBA Discussion   Ultimate NBA Discussion - Page 18 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 11:58 pm

Not 1, not 2, not 3, not 4, not 5 LOL

Honestly, I don't think these guys would have represented the league well if they did win, better it be guys like KD or Rose in the future.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate NBA Discussion   Ultimate NBA Discussion - Page 18 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 12:07 am

LA wrote:
Not 1, not 2, not 3, not 4, not 5 LOL

Honestly, I don't think these guys would have represented the league well if they did win, better it be guys like KD or Rose in the future.

MVP? who?
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate NBA Discussion   Ultimate NBA Discussion - Page 18 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 12:16 am

Rose no doubt

Howard, Dirk, Kobe and Durant then in the mix, but Rose's to lose.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate NBA Discussion   Ultimate NBA Discussion - Page 18 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 12:25 am

LA wrote:
Rose no doubt

Howard, Dirk, Kobe and Durant then in the mix, but Rose's to lose.

it has to be rose. it's crazy right? he developed right before our eyes Sad
Back to top Go down
Jamal
Green Belt
Green Belt
Jamal

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate NBA Discussion   Ultimate NBA Discussion - Page 18 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 2:18 am

Respect to LA and Josh for admitting what I've said all season long.

Timmy where your Heat at?
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate NBA Discussion   Ultimate NBA Discussion - Page 18 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 4:20 am

He's gathered most of his votes at this point of the season, the Bulls be where they are at this point is winning it for him. Couple guys could get in with equal numbers if the Bulls drop off though. Well anyone but Bron, always thought he put up hollow stats, LeStat King.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate NBA Discussion   Ultimate NBA Discussion - Page 18 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 9:40 am

LA wrote:
He's gathered most of his votes at this point of the season, the Bulls be where they are at this point is winning it for him. Couple guys could get in with equal numbers if the Bulls drop off though. Well anyone but Bron, always thought he put up hollow stats, LeStat King.

Right now I think Howard is getting the most MVP love besides Rose. But right now it is Rose's to lose.
Back to top Go down
Jamal
Green Belt
Green Belt
Jamal

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate NBA Discussion   Ultimate NBA Discussion - Page 18 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 9:46 am

So OU who's the best PG now?
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate NBA Discussion   Ultimate NBA Discussion - Page 18 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 9:51 am

Jamal wrote:

Rondo Basketball
Back to top Go down
Jamal
Green Belt
Green Belt
Jamal

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate NBA Discussion   Ultimate NBA Discussion - Page 18 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 10:42 am

OU wrote:
Jamal wrote:

Rondo Basketball

Fail.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate NBA Discussion   Ultimate NBA Discussion - Page 18 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 10:52 am

OU wrote:
Jamal wrote:

Rondo Basketball

BAM!

Back to top Go down
Jamal
Green Belt
Green Belt
Jamal

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate NBA Discussion   Ultimate NBA Discussion - Page 18 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 12:12 pm

You can't be the best PG when you average 10 ppg.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate NBA Discussion   Ultimate NBA Discussion - Page 18 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 12:16 pm

Jamal wrote:
You can't be the best PG when you average 10 ppg.

The best point gaurds don't have to be scorers. Rondo leads the league with 12 assist a game. Rose comes in at 10th with 8. Assist are a more telling stat for true PGs.
Back to top Go down
Jamal
Green Belt
Green Belt
Jamal

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate NBA Discussion   Ultimate NBA Discussion - Page 18 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 12:22 pm

A PG is a PG and you're just a hater if you think 10ppg and 12apg is better than 26ppg and 8apg. 16 ppg is more valuable than 4 apg. Anyway if Rondo was on a worse team then no way he gets 12apg. Rondo is behind Rose, Paul, Williams and Westbrook.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate NBA Discussion   Ultimate NBA Discussion - Page 18 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 12:28 pm

Jamal wrote:
A PG is a PG and you're just a hater if you think 10ppg and 12apg is better than 26ppg and 8apg. 16 ppg is more valuable than 4 apg. Anyway if Rondo was on a worse team then no way he gets 12apg. Rondo is behind Rose, Paul, Williams and Westbrook.

I was just fucking around when I said Rondo, but he may very well be the best PG in the league. He is a true PG, a game manager and I think any team would love to have him. He also knows how to D up. I think he is in the discussion.
Back to top Go down
Jamal
Green Belt
Green Belt
Jamal

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate NBA Discussion   Ultimate NBA Discussion - Page 18 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 12:52 pm

Bulls, Nets, Hornets and Thunder wouldn't want him. He can't shoot to save his life and if he was on a team that needed him to they'd fail hard.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate NBA Discussion   Ultimate NBA Discussion - Page 18 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 12:56 pm

Jamal wrote:
Bulls, Nets, Hornets and Thunder wouldn't want him. He can't shoot to save his life and if he was on a team that needed him to they'd fail hard.

If they didn't have their current PGs, they would snatch him up so faster then you can say "Dingo".
Back to top Go down
Jamal
Green Belt
Green Belt
Jamal

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate NBA Discussion   Ultimate NBA Discussion - Page 18 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 1:01 pm

OU wrote:
Jamal wrote:

If they didn't have their current PGs, they would snatch him up so faster then you can say "Dingo".

That's my point. Their current ones are better.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate NBA Discussion   Ultimate NBA Discussion - Page 18 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 1:07 pm

Jamal wrote:
OU wrote:
Jamal wrote:

That's my point. Their current ones are better.

LOL you think they are all better? That is NOT at all what I ment by those comments. You must have some serious Celtic hate if you think Rondo isn't in the discussion as the top PG.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate NBA Discussion   Ultimate NBA Discussion - Page 18 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 4:35 pm

Lakers @ Heat tomorrow

LA has been playing great basketball as of late, the bigs are playing lights out! look out bosh!

could it be 6 in a row for Miami?
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate NBA Discussion   Ultimate NBA Discussion - Page 18 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 7:06 pm

Rondo is by far the best defensive PG in the game, also probably in with CP3, Nash, Kidd and D-Will in terms of best passing ability. Oh forgot he's one of the best rebounding PGs. Safe to say he's in there with the discussion of best PGs in the game. Each PG brings different skills to the table, no real way to say which is best.

Probabilities say Lakers could lose tomorrow, losing streaks and winning streaks have to end sometime, it's in Miami, and we usually play down to or opponents. I'm saying Lakers win, but I wouldn't be shocked if they didn't, please step on their throats though.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate NBA Discussion   Ultimate NBA Discussion - Page 18 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 9:00 pm

LA wrote:
Rondo is by far the best defensive PG in the game, also probably in with CP3, Nash, Kidd and D-Will in terms of best passing ability. Oh forgot he's one of the best rebounding PGs. Safe to say he's in there with the discussion of best PGs in the game. Each PG brings different skills to the table, no real way to say which is best.

Probabilities say Lakers could lose tomorrow, losing streaks and winning streaks have to end sometime, it's in Miami, and we usually play down to or opponents. I'm saying Lakers win, but I wouldn't be shocked if they didn't, please step on their throats though.
i wouldnt be surprised if the lakers lost but even if they do theyre do one... plus Miami will be looking at all ways possible to get a win against the lakers to get a moral boost
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate NBA Discussion   Ultimate NBA Discussion - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ultimate NBA Discussion
Page 18 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 26 ... 35  Next