Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ultimate NBA Discussion

Go down 
+10
Jamal
LA
OU
bobbitt15
timthebim
killerofchicken
GDPofDRC
KingsOwn19
Ziggy116
josh200612
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 26 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
Jamal
Green Belt
Green Belt
Jamal

Ultimate NBA Discussion - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ultimate NBA Discussion   Ultimate NBA Discussion - Page 17 EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 2:25 pm

Tim, it's a big game for both and could decide the 2nd seed. Heat need it a bit more.

What was the bet you 2 had?
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate NBA Discussion   Ultimate NBA Discussion - Page 17 EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 2:27 pm

Jamal wrote:
Tim, it's a big game for both and could decide the 2nd seed. Heat need it a bit more.

What was the bet you 2 had?

I bet Boston would get the 1 seed and he bet Heat would.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate NBA Discussion   Ultimate NBA Discussion - Page 17 EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 2:27 pm

Me and OU bet who would be the number 1 seed in the East. OU has the Celtics and I have the Heat.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate NBA Discussion   Ultimate NBA Discussion - Page 17 EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 3:08 pm

9 point lead for the Heat at the half. I would like to be happy about that but they have blown big half time leads a couple times in the last few days.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate NBA Discussion   Ultimate NBA Discussion - Page 17 EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 4:26 pm

Great game going on right now. Heat up 2 with 25 seconds to go.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate NBA Discussion   Ultimate NBA Discussion - Page 17 EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 4:28 pm

Are u fucking kidding me???? They call a foul on the Heat after a missed free throw and now the Bulls take the lead by 1 with 15 seconds left. 1 of the big 3 need to make a play.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate NBA Discussion   Ultimate NBA Discussion - Page 17 EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 4:31 pm

Lol, the Heat suck
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate NBA Discussion   Ultimate NBA Discussion - Page 17 EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 4:31 pm

FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!! The Heat lose again!!!!!!! This is the first time this season where my confidence is really fading on the Heat. I hate to admit that.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate NBA Discussion   Ultimate NBA Discussion - Page 17 EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 4:40 pm

timthebim wrote:
9 point lead for the Heat at the half. I would like to be happy about that but they have blown big half time leads a couple times in the last few days.
finks.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate NBA Discussion   Ultimate NBA Discussion - Page 17 EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 4:42 pm

OU wrote:
timthebim wrote:
finks.

Im so frastrated with them right now it makes me sick.
Back to top Go down
Jamal
Green Belt
Green Belt
Jamal

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate NBA Discussion   Ultimate NBA Discussion - Page 17 EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 9:18 pm

SWEEP, SWEEP, SWEEP. The Bulls take the 2 seed from the Beat I mean Heat Very Happy
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate NBA Discussion   Ultimate NBA Discussion - Page 17 EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 9:37 pm

Jamal wrote:
SWEEP, SWEEP, SWEEP. The Bulls take the 2 seed from the Beat I mean Heat Very Happy

The Bulls played very good defense today but the fact is the Heat have got to find a way to win in the fourth quarter.
Back to top Go down
Jamal
Green Belt
Green Belt
Jamal

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate NBA Discussion   Ultimate NBA Discussion - Page 17 EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 10:21 pm

The Bulls already know how too Very Happy The Heat players were crying after the game.

I told you that Derrick Rose is the MVP.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate NBA Discussion   Ultimate NBA Discussion - Page 17 EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 10:35 pm

Well hopefully both of you enjoyed watching the real best team in the NBA play today as they took a huge shit on the team with the best record in the league on their home floor
Back to top Go down
Jamal
Green Belt
Green Belt
Jamal

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate NBA Discussion   Ultimate NBA Discussion - Page 17 EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 10:41 pm

Lakers still need to do a lot of work. If they get it right they will win the title but I hope they don't.
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate NBA Discussion   Ultimate NBA Discussion - Page 17 EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 10:42 pm

timthebim wrote:
FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!! The Heat lose again!!!!!!! This is the first time this season where my confidence is really fading on the Heat. I hate to admit that.

Have you always been a heat fan, or did you just conveniently become one when they get James and Bosh?

Suspect
Back to top Go down
Jamal
Green Belt
Green Belt
Jamal

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate NBA Discussion   Ultimate NBA Discussion - Page 17 EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 11:12 pm

He's a Pistons fan who jumped on the Heat bandwagon tongue
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate NBA Discussion   Ultimate NBA Discussion - Page 17 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 1:40 am

Timbo if you jump off the wagon now, we'll all pretend you were never on it.

Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate NBA Discussion   Ultimate NBA Discussion - Page 17 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 1:48 am

The Lakers showed today what a lot of us Lakers fans have been preaching all along, they've been complacent and bored.

A team that's been through the battles they have doesn't just forget how to win, they just need the motivation to do so.

Real games start soon, until proven different the Lakers are the best team in the game, and everyone should remember that. If they were to get knocked out of the playoffs, that's when you can say there's a team better then them.
Back to top Go down
Jamal
Green Belt
Green Belt
Jamal

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate NBA Discussion   Ultimate NBA Discussion - Page 17 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 1:58 am

I've said all along that at their best the Lakers are the team to beat.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate NBA Discussion   Ultimate NBA Discussion - Page 17 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 2:06 am

You picked the Mavs in the Finals who've been knocked out in the 1st rd 3 of the last 4 years.
Back to top Go down
Jamal
Green Belt
Green Belt
Jamal

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate NBA Discussion   Ultimate NBA Discussion - Page 17 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 2:16 am

That's because we don't know which Lakers are going to show up. They haven't played at their best all year. If every team plays to their best then it'll be a Lakers-Celtics final again. I just hope the Lakers don't play their best.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate NBA Discussion   Ultimate NBA Discussion - Page 17 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 2:23 am

Expect a team that has made 3 straight Finals apperances and won back to back Championships to know how to turn it on and win when it counts.

Right now my Title favs like this

Lakers
Spurs/C's
C's/Spurs too close to call
Bulls
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate NBA Discussion   Ultimate NBA Discussion - Page 17 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 9:36 am

Even if the Lakers are waiting to "turn it on", it will still be tough for them to win the title. I think they would have to be the favorites along with Boston right now.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate NBA Discussion   Ultimate NBA Discussion - Page 17 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 2:41 pm

Quote :
East vs. West: The West is 216-156 (.581) against the East in inter-conference games this season, and was 16-9 last week.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate NBA Discussion   Ultimate NBA Discussion - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ultimate NBA Discussion
Page 17 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 26 ... 35  Next