Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What is your plan?

Go down 
+5
LA
acccardinal12
Wolfgangsta
Ziggy116
GDPofDRC
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

plan - What is your plan? Empty
PostSubject: What is your plan?   plan - What is your plan? EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 7:50 pm

Simple question ladies.

You wake up tomorrow morning to find your neighbors eating their kids brains in the front yard.

Yep, it's another beautiful fucking Zombie Apocalypse.

What do you do? What do you take, how do you travel, where do you go, how do you survive?

plan - What is your plan? Fuck_yea_2_73_Million_Sharks_Killed_Every_Year-s600x495-80485-410
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rampage, Fedor, Gangster brothers, Aldo

PostSubject: Re: What is your plan?   plan - What is your plan? EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 7:51 pm

Grab my AR, drive straight to my gun store, kill everyone and load the fuck up. Very simple plan.
Back to top Go down
https://apps.facebook.com/groupsplus/group.php?id=2139

PostSubject: Re: What is your plan?   plan - What is your plan? EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 7:51 pm

Lol. Must be a slow day.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: What is your plan?   plan - What is your plan? EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 7:52 pm

If my neighbors kids were eating their brains out in their front yard I'd gladly shoot those redneck scumbag pieces of shit in the head. I'd like to do that to them all zombie or not.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: What is your plan?   plan - What is your plan? EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 9:28 pm

I would first grab my gun and let my 3 dogs in from out back. I would tell my wife and oldest son to start grabbing things. She gets the food and he gets the survival stuff like camping equiptment, tools, etc. Then I would go down the street with my dogs (They would fuck up some Zombies) and jack a neighbor for there RV. Then I would call the doogs off and drive home to load up and leave. After all this I will drive wherever the Zombies aren't and live like Bear Grylls. I will have also been picking up stray good looking women to help them. Once we are all settled in I will explain to them all we must reproduce and become Polygamist. I am sure my wife wouldn't care to save all mankind.

You can tell I have thought this out before, right?
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: What is your plan?   plan - What is your plan? EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 9:33 pm

OK this is a sick ass thread, I'd want a Zombie Apocalypse, I'd be fucking shit up.

I'll give it some thought and post my plan, depends where I am.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: What is your plan?   plan - What is your plan? EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 9:53 pm

LA wrote:
OK this is a sick ass thread, I'd want a Zombie Apocalypse, I'd be fucking shit up.

I'll give it some thought and post my plan, depends where I am.

It is Halloween and there are alot of Zombie shows and movies coming out soon, so why not? Since we don't get to Trick or treat anymore and have to buy candy and costumes we should be abe to have a Zombie Apocolypse thread as MEN!
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: What is your plan?   plan - What is your plan? EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 12:10 am

I've been doing this a on and off at other places for a while. If your not already ready, your just another meat Popsicle.

I've got three plans. The best being the most far fetched down to number three being the most practical. But every plan starts the same...

Wake up. Braaains! I lock the doors shut the windows.

So I have about 800 pistol rounds, about half of them defensive shots, check. That's easy enough to take with me. 4 clips, two cali's(10 rounds), two real(17 rounds). Don't mess around with the rifle, too big, killing zombies is a last resort not a sport, pistol is better for now. Disassemble Type 98 samurai sword and it's replica for easier travel, I only take the new handle and the old steel. THat blade will come in handy... I travel with the second Type 98 replica and the pistol. Defense takes a couple of minutes.
plan - What is your plan? Tn_18154plan - What is your plan? JH-5101-1

I spend the next few minutes assembling my Pack of Crucialness. My hiking/camping pack. This pack has to go with me or living gets a lot more primitive. 1 metal cup, can of antibiotics, Leatherman, 1 pocket knife, 3 hacksaw blades, the saber and handle, the ammo, 1 bandage roll, 1 box strike anywhere matches, soles out of various shoes, 1 pair of pants, drawers, and 1 shirt, 2 pairs of socks, work gloves, and several garbage bags. At this point the pack is over the limit probably. 15% pack weight to body weight is tough enough in the hills. Everything else I carry is brown rice, quick oats and water. I need to be able to do a marathon or ride a bicycle with the pack because roads will be impossible to traverse in very little time. I wear a coat and cargo pants to try and spread the load. Boots.
plan - What is your plan? Men-gregory-z35-r-backpack_3630465_175plan - What is your plan? Delhi

I'm ready to not be trapped in my house. Here is where things change depending on what I decide to do...

Plan Yola Sauce Alpha, or Plan A involves me acquiring things I do not own, things that may prove difficult to find. Plan A later I guess.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: What is your plan?   plan - What is your plan? EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 12:12 am

Zombies dont like to eat brains. Only gay post night "living dead" series zombies. They like human flesh of all varieties.

Anyway I build my house on stilts and roll in a monster truck. Go out for supplies once a month.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: What is your plan?   plan - What is your plan? EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 1:36 am

Plan Yola Sauce Alpha, aka Plan A.

I'm ready to get ghost. I don't load the car up because I cont want to be in it long and get stuck on the roads which are probably nutty. I strap my bike up to the top, loosely but securely, I'm planning on wrecking my car. Fuc yeah. I live 1.5 miles away from a public sky park, filled with Cessna's and Beech's and other small aircraft, 70's and 80's stuff, not many newer planes. This is where the plan gets hairy. I gotta take a plane. I've been up three times in some old Beech 4 seater. I wasn't the pilot but I've seen the process. I need a plane. I know two pilots, one owns a plane. I don't know where he lives. Someone is gonna try to fly out and some might be able to go with me, maybe. Someone is gonna slip within the next couple of hours and I'm gonna fly the fuck out of dodge either way after I wreck my car into some shit. The bike and pack go with me. I only need to go about 80 or 90 miles. If there is a parachute I might not have the brass to use it. It would save time but is an unnecessary risk, but I would really have to think about it because I would be able to crash the plane with a great view if I jumped out of it.
plan - What is your plan? Beachgoers-witness-plane-crash-o

Anyways, if I jump out then skip ahead a little bit. I gotta land in the mountains and get several more pounds of provisions if I can. I have to see a decent spot, like a passing lane, to land. And shit landing is gonna be a bitch, I might get to wreck that thing still. I could be 20 to 30 miles away that's why the bike is coming with. For road and trail. I need to find rope, climbing gear would be ideal, but damn good rope, shouldn't be hard to find in the mountains, but it's easier to get shot up there I got a feeling. The destination? Part of a range, a mountain, surrounded 3/4's of the way around by sheer cliff, a lava plateau from the Permian period. About 2 up to 4 thousand feet in elevation, with springs and cricks in it and a flora and fauna that was suitable for Native Americans only several hundred years prior. Hiking in is a tough feat. Life's work for several years will be defensing the walkable side but I can deal with that, all the population faces the cliffs. **stuff I forgot that might kill me, important text (edible landscape, stealth hunter, etcever), a hottie nurse, powerbait, dynamite.
plan - What is your plan? Roraima-Tepui_Wand

Plan Yola Sauce Alpha Fucking Rocks. But if I can't fly, then.. Plan Pass a Stone goes into effect.

Last edited by GDPofDRC on Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: What is your plan?   plan - What is your plan? EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 1:41 am

im pretty screwed i have no weapons, i guess i can spray them with my fire extinguisher and bash them with my toaster and big lamp

i might be screwed, perhaps i should plan better for a zombie attack
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: What is your plan?   plan - What is your plan? EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 1:48 am

Are these old school slow walking Zombies let get you by numbers? or the fast moving new age style zombies.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: What is your plan?   plan - What is your plan? EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 1:58 am

It depends on how damaged the body is and how long they have been a zombie. I assume some will be fit enough to run with the rage, but will still have some limits. Just because they are reanimated doesn't mean they are marathon Olympians. Sprinters at best. At least one can hope. 55 shots before a reload and 28 inches of cold Nagasa are the space creators. I think stealth would be important. Killing them would be a last resort, because it will bring more.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: What is your plan?   plan - What is your plan? EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 2:08 am

Think I'd find myself more like Harrelson in Zombieland.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: What is your plan?   plan - What is your plan? EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 2:41 am

if a zombie kobe approached you, what do you do LA?
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: What is your plan?   plan - What is your plan? EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 10:39 am

Wolfgangsta wrote:

The worlds first Zombie Blow Job. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

Favorite Fighter(s) : AXE MURDERER

PostSubject: Re: What is your plan?   plan - What is your plan? EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 8:34 pm

bigbeastcardinal12 wrote:
Wolfgangsta wrote:

LMAO
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone that comes to FIGHT!

PostSubject: Re: What is your plan?   plan - What is your plan? EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 12:49 am

FUCK! And I thought I created the zombie apocalypse thread!

I already have a 12 gauge, and 20 gauge shotgun, with plenty of shells to keep me going for a short while.

Gonna be buying a couple handguns once I turn 21, and right before 12/21/2012 (my "theory" on when/if it will happen)...I am going to buy a katana. Alas I will be set!
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: What is your plan?   plan - What is your plan? EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 12:57 am

I would only use my guns if it was absolutely necessary...the katana would be my main weapon...

And I would hope and pray that its not winter when it happens! That would make shit more difficult than it would need to be!
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: What is your plan?   plan - What is your plan? EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 1:09 am

Cu Bua wrote:
Wolfgangsta wrote:

LMAO

This was pretty awesome. As soon as I saw Wolf's post I had the answer in my head. I just lmao from reading it again.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: What is your plan?   plan - What is your plan? EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 4:16 am

Cu Bua wrote:
Wolfgangsta wrote:

LMAO

This was pretty awesome. As soon as I saw Wolf's post I had the answer in my head. I just lmao from reading it again.

I was still kind of laughing at that until I read this and saw you riding your own dick too hard. That just made me want to reply and make fun of you. All of this joke's success was predicated on my question anyway. Which BTW LA you have not answered homie.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: What is your plan?   plan - What is your plan? EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 10:37 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
Cu Bua wrote:
Wolfgangsta wrote:

LMAO

I was still kind of laughing at that until I read this and saw you riding your own dick too hard. That just made me want to reply and make fun of you. All of this joke's success was predicated on my question anyway. Which BTW LA you have not answered homie.

No it was just as funny is all. Stop riding my joke and pretending you really had a part in this. I just made a fail by you turn to gold. You should be used to it by now.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: What is your plan?   plan - What is your plan? EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 11:25 am

Lets all agree that a societal breakdown is what we all secretly wish and hope for. lol
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: What is your plan?   plan - What is your plan? EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 11:27 am

you're still on this? lol
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: What is your plan?   plan - What is your plan? EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 11:29 am

killerofchicken wrote:
you're still on this? lol

Dude I am concocting the weaponized form to make this happen lol jp
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is your plan?   plan - What is your plan? Empty

Back to top Go down

What is your plan?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next