Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

wtf is paul william's plan

Go down 
+4
dmar5143
4445Frank
captainanddew
RUM CAPITAL
8 posters
AuthorMessage
RUM CAPITAL
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
RUM CAPITAL

Favorite Fighter(s) : Carlos Ortiz,Henry Armstrong and Wilfredo Gomez

wtf is paul william's plan Empty
PostSubject: wtf is paul william's plan   wtf is paul william's plan EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 9:10 pm

just read on boxingscene he is turning down a rematch against sergio because he wants to fight at welter. this dude really believes that floyd or pac are going to give him a shot.there's talks of a margo-angulo (would love to see this) but if sergio doesn't get the rematch then he said he wants a shot at angulo.
Back to top Go down
captainanddew
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ricky Burns

PostSubject: Re: wtf is paul william's plan   wtf is paul william's plan EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 9:16 pm

It is one of the most monumentally dumb plans I have ever seen. I'm dropping down in weight (only to fight Pac or Floyd, but neither guy will fight him and both guys can make the same/more money fighting other guys).

The only other name at 147 that would be interesting would be Berto. But that isn't what PW wants, and that fight pays less than a rematch with Martinez (my best guess).

Back to top Go down
RUM CAPITAL
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
RUM CAPITAL

PostSubject: Re: wtf is paul william's plan   wtf is paul william's plan EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 9:21 pm

i really thought that after all the trash he said about pavlik, paul would go right after him since the ghost loss to sergio. but then the dude goes from wanting pavlik at 160 to trying to look for pacquiao at 147 lol i wish he would fight berto and somehow he gets drained and berto beats the shit outta him.
the guy's either getting bad advice or just plain dumb. there's several names at 154 he can challenge and let's not forget that hbo wants that rematch REALLY bad so if he goes on another direction hbo might just tell him to fuck off from now on.
Back to top Go down
4445Frank
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

PostSubject: Re: wtf is paul william's plan   wtf is paul william's plan EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 9:24 pm

Goosen is probably to blame for Paul Williams. Dumbest manager I've seen in a while. Look up his track record.
Back to top Go down
dmar5143
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
dmar5143

Favorite Fighter(s) : marciano pep robinson greb manny pac

PostSubject: Re: wtf is paul william's plan   wtf is paul william's plan EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 9:27 pm

i agree totaly..its also a sad day when the legit middleweight champ is begging for a fight and said he go down to 154 to fight angulo..i just have a gut feeling that someones going to upset williams applecart...calling williams dumb is actualy a compliment in this case..
Back to top Go down
RUM CAPITAL
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
RUM CAPITAL

PostSubject: Re: wtf is paul william's plan   wtf is paul william's plan EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 9:29 pm

4445Frank wrote:
Goosen is probably to blame for Paul Williams. Dumbest manager I've seen in a while. Look up his track record.

gotta give credit to goosen though for making all of ward's fight during the super six take place at home.
Back to top Go down
captainanddew
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

PostSubject: Re: wtf is paul william's plan   wtf is paul william's plan EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 9:55 pm

Very true, Ward fighting at home is the one positive i can think of when it comes to Goosen's recent decisions/strategies.
Back to top Go down
captainanddew
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

PostSubject: Re: wtf is paul william's plan   wtf is paul william's plan EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 10:09 pm

It seems PW has gone to the Winky Wright School of Boxing Business and is getting a master's degree. Goosen has gone to the Don King School of Boxing Promotion and he is getting his PHD.
Back to top Go down
dmar5143
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
dmar5143

Favorite Fighter(s) : marciano pep robinson greb manny pac

PostSubject: Re: wtf is paul william's plan   wtf is paul william's plan EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 10:10 pm

lol lol very true
Back to top Go down
NJBeatdown86
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
NJBeatdown86

Favorite Fighter(s) : Highlander, Ricardo Romero,Roman Gonzalez, Pongsaklek Wonjongkam, Marco Huck, JMM, Frankie Edgar, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: wtf is paul william's plan   wtf is paul william's plan EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 11:27 pm

His plan is to keep sitting on his ass and whine
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wtf is paul william's plan   wtf is paul william's plan EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 12:55 am

captainanddew wrote:
It seems PW has gone to the Winky Wright School of Boxing Business and is getting a master's degree. Goosen has gone to the Don King School of Boxing Promotion and he is getting his PHD.

lol!
Back to top Go down
Canvas
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

PostSubject: Re: wtf is paul william's plan   wtf is paul william's plan EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 2:39 am

His plan is avoid being publicly beaten by the middle weight champ again.
Back to top Go down
captainanddew
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

PostSubject: Re: wtf is paul william's plan   wtf is paul william's plan EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 8:16 am

I have to believe that you are right, Canvas. I scored the fight for martinez(alot of people scored it either way). It definitely was a fight that had alot of good moments and would be worthy of a rematch. He doesn't want that fight. He wants to chase a pipe dream (Pac or Floyd) and then when it doesn't occur he'll run to every boxing writer saying he is being avoided.
Back to top Go down
gomez1012
Black Belt
Black Belt
gomez1012

PostSubject: Re: wtf is paul william's plan   wtf is paul william's plan EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 11:54 am

Just letting him rot away..

HBO might as well pay up for Berto vs Williams in front of 1k fans
Back to top Go down
hardcoreBEE24
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Thomas Hearns

PostSubject: Re: wtf is paul william's plan   wtf is paul william's plan EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 12:55 pm

He wants enough money so he can buy a few watches, some chains and a dope ass ride.
Back to top Go down
gomez1012
Black Belt
Black Belt
gomez1012

PostSubject: Re: wtf is paul william's plan   wtf is paul william's plan EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 3:22 pm

Finally

http://twitter.com/Gabriel_Montoya/status/19035956044

Quote :
After talking with Dan Goossen, talks with Sergio Martinez re: a PWill rematch are very tentative. No site yet for Ward-Dirrell
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wtf is paul william's plan   wtf is paul william's plan EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 4:27 am

About freaking time.
Back to top Go down
captainanddew
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

PostSubject: Re: wtf is paul william's plan   wtf is paul william's plan EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 9:03 am

I am up for martinez vs PW II.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: wtf is paul william's plan   wtf is paul william's plan Empty

Back to top Go down

wtf is paul william's plan
Page 1 of 1