Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Top Canadian Air Force commander pleads guilty to rape, murder

Go down 
+2
acccardinal12
Tobe06
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Tobe06
Orange Belt
Orange Belt
Tobe06

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ali

Top Canadian Air Force commander pleads guilty to rape, murder Empty
PostSubject: Top Canadian Air Force commander pleads guilty to rape, murder   Top Canadian Air Force commander pleads guilty to rape, murder EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 12:56 pm

One of the oddest stories you'll ever hear. Former commander of Canada's largest Air Force base, top pilot and rising star in the military pled guilty today to murder following a bizzare string of break-ins, pantie-thefts, rapes and finally murders. Part of this spree included a detailed record of all the bras and panties he stole, as well as pictures of him dressed in several of them. I've been following this here in Canada as I have several friends in the air force. Just crazy shit. Here's a link to a story:

http://www.smh.com.au/world/secret-life-of-crossdressing-killer-colonel-revealed-20101019-16rt2.html
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: Top Canadian Air Force commander pleads guilty to rape, murder   Top Canadian Air Force commander pleads guilty to rape, murder EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 1:19 pm

Only in Canada!
Back to top Go down
4445Frank
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

PostSubject: Re: Top Canadian Air Force commander pleads guilty to rape, murder   Top Canadian Air Force commander pleads guilty to rape, murder EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 1:30 pm

Tragic story. Interesting that I heard a story that was almost identical to this one. A teenage weirdo was stalking a woman twice his age. He would break into her house and steal her clothes. It seemed as though he wanted to be her. As time went on, he would stand in her backyard and look at her. He was caught breaking into her house along with another neighbors and given a ten year sentence.

The woman he was stalking made it clear to law enforcement that she wanted to know when he got out. She would check periodically. As luck would have it, the prison was dumber than skank and gave her the wrong information. She was told he was still in prison even though he had been out a month before she made her call. The ending is tragic. He broke into her house, raped and killed her, then stole most of her clothes. He was easliy apprehended and sent down the river for life.

Even though the subject of this thread is only the 2nd time I've heard of this type of stalker, I think it may start to fit an "FBI personality profile."
Back to top Go down
Tobe06
Orange Belt
Orange Belt
Tobe06

PostSubject: Re: Top Canadian Air Force commander pleads guilty to rape, murder   Top Canadian Air Force commander pleads guilty to rape, murder EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 1:45 pm

4445Frank wrote:
Tragic story. Interesting that I heard a story that was almost identical to this one. A teenage weirdo was stalking a woman twice his age. He would break into her house and steal her clothes. It seemed as though he wanted to be her. As time went on, he would stand in her backyard and look at her. He was caught breaking into her house along with another neighbors and given a ten year sentence.

The woman he was stalking made it clear to law enforcement that she wanted to know when he got out. She would check periodically. As luck would have it, the prison was dumber than skank and gave her the wrong information. She was told he was still in prison even though he had been out a month before she made her call. The ending is tragic. He broke into her house, raped and killed her, then stole most of her clothes. He was easliy apprehended and sent down the river for life.

Even though the subject of this thread is only the 2nd time I've heard of this type of stalker, I think it may start to fit an "FBI personality profile."

Tragic for sure. But the thing is a "teenage weirdo" doing that stuff is one thing; make him a highly trained, respected senior military officer in command of a nation's largest airbase - that's a seriously scary situation. This guy used to live within 15 minutes of my house as well. Squirt
Back to top Go down
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

Favorite Fighter(s) : AXE MURDERER

PostSubject: Re: Top Canadian Air Force commander pleads guilty to rape, murder   Top Canadian Air Force commander pleads guilty to rape, murder EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 1:58 pm

all joking aside I am suprised canada has an Airforce
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Top Canadian Air Force commander pleads guilty to rape, murder   Top Canadian Air Force commander pleads guilty to rape, murder EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 1:59 pm

Tobe06 wrote:
4445Frank wrote:

Tragic for sure. But the thing is a "teenage weirdo" doing that stuff is one thing; make him a highly trained, respected senior military officer in command of a nation's largest airbase - that's a seriously scary situation. This guy used to live within 15 minutes of my house as well. Squirt
its a small world we live in my friend
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Top Canadian Air Force commander pleads guilty to rape, murder   Top Canadian Air Force commander pleads guilty to rape, murder EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 2:00 pm

man this is nuts

pretty safe to say the guys a fucking nut job wonder if the military had any clue from his psych evaluations
Back to top Go down
Tobe06
Orange Belt
Orange Belt
Tobe06

PostSubject: Re: Top Canadian Air Force commander pleads guilty to rape, murder   Top Canadian Air Force commander pleads guilty to rape, murder EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 2:05 pm

Cu Bua wrote:
all joking aside I am suprised canada has an Airforce

Really? Damn man, this is a big-assed country, how else are we supposed to patrol it all - dogsled? Wink

Honestly though, the Canadian airforce is very well respected - most of the RAF pilots from WWII trained here and the tradiiton of our pilots' skills goes back to Billy Bishop (the guy who shot down the Red Baron in WWI). We're in the process of upgrading to the F-35 Joint Strike Fighters at the moment (though it's contraversial).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Top Canadian Air Force commander pleads guilty to rape, murder   Top Canadian Air Force commander pleads guilty to rape, murder Empty

Back to top Go down

Top Canadian Air Force commander pleads guilty to rape, murder
Page 1 of 1