Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Teen's murder 81 year old at his granddaughters wedding

Go down 
+5
WinstonSmith
LTFG
4445Frank
KrazyHorseBennett
GDPofDRC
9 posters
AuthorMessage
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

Teen's murder 81 year old at his granddaughters wedding Empty
PostSubject: Teen's murder 81 year old at his granddaughters wedding   Teen's murder 81 year old at his granddaughters wedding EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 12:23 pm

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
KrazyHorseBennett
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
KrazyHorseBennett

Favorite Fighter(s) : Charles Bennett is the second coming of Christ.

PostSubject: Re: Teen's murder 81 year old at his granddaughters wedding   Teen's murder 81 year old at his granddaughters wedding EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 12:40 pm

Fuckin Virginia scum. How the fuck do you do that to a fucking 81 year old man?
Back to top Go down
4445Frank
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

PostSubject: Re: Teen's murder 81 year old at his granddaughters wedding   Teen's murder 81 year old at his granddaughters wedding EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 12:51 pm

Back to top Go down
LTFG
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
LTFG

Favorite Fighter(s) : Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Teen's murder 81 year old at his granddaughters wedding   Teen's murder 81 year old at his granddaughters wedding EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 1:01 pm

Wow, absolutely disgusting that a 16 year old decides to end an old mans life in an attempt to impress girls... Real impressive. They won't give him the chair as much as he deserves it and as much as Virginia loves to fry murderers... Too bad, IMO. Makes my stomach turn reading that story...
Back to top Go down
WinstonSmith
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
WinstonSmith

Favorite Fighter(s) : Marvin Hagler,Ben Henderson,Rich Franklin,Clay Guida

PostSubject: Re: Teen's murder 81 year old at his granddaughters wedding   Teen's murder 81 year old at his granddaughters wedding EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 1:09 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
http://www.azfamily.com/outbound-feeds/yahoo-news/3-Va-teens-charged-in-fatal-beating-of-Tempe-man-102445004.html

Kill them.

I may have been a smart ass as a teenager,but my angst was always directed to other kids my age.Back in my day I respected adults.What a bunch of fucking punks.
Back to top Go down
KrazyHorseBennett
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
KrazyHorseBennett

Favorite Fighter(s) : Charles Bennett is the second coming of Christ.

PostSubject: Re: Teen's murder 81 year old at his granddaughters wedding   Teen's murder 81 year old at his granddaughters wedding EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 1:24 pm

WinstonSmith wrote:
GDPofDRC wrote:
http://www.azfamily.com/outbound-feeds/yahoo-news/3-Va-teens-charged-in-fatal-beating-of-Tempe-man-102445004.html

Kill them.

I may have been a smart ass as a teenager,but my angst was always directed to other kids my age.Back in my day I respected adults.What a bunch of fucking punks.

For real. I was a real fuckin knucklehead at that age but would never have even thought of doing something like this.

What kind of a stupid whore is going to be impressed by a dude beating an 80 year old man anyway?
Back to top Go down
Tobe06
Orange Belt
Orange Belt
Tobe06

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ali

PostSubject: Re: Teen's murder 81 year old at his granddaughters wedding   Teen's murder 81 year old at his granddaughters wedding EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 1:28 pm

What a horrible story. Senseless.

On a lighter note, I misread that headline and though it was: "Teen murders 81 year old at his granddaughters wedding"; then was confused as to how a teen could have a granddaughter scratch

Last edited by Tobe06 on Thu Sep 09, 2010 1:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: Teen's murder 81 year old at his granddaughters wedding   Teen's murder 81 year old at his granddaughters wedding EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 1:39 pm

The innate ability for humans to shut down the conscious mind while committing non-rational violence against each other still staggers even me sometimes. Nothing will ever change. I believe it is nature and nurture that leads to this kind of stuff, and we're doing nothing to correct either.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
WinstonSmith
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
WinstonSmith

PostSubject: Re: Teen's murder 81 year old at his granddaughters wedding   Teen's murder 81 year old at his granddaughters wedding EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 1:42 pm

There have been kids who come from abysmal backgrounds that don't resort to this behaviour.
It's a simple matter of knowing right from wrong.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Teen's murder 81 year old at his granddaughters wedding   Teen's murder 81 year old at his granddaughters wedding EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 1:47 pm

WinstonSmith wrote:
There have been kids who come from abysmal backgrounds that don't resort to this behaviour.

Then that is where the nature comes in eh?

Nurture is dependent on what nature provides. If you have a genome that predisposes you to violence...
Back to top Go down
Tobe06
Orange Belt
Orange Belt
Tobe06

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ali

PostSubject: Re: Teen's murder 81 year old at his granddaughters wedding   Teen's murder 81 year old at his granddaughters wedding EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 1:56 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
WinstonSmith wrote:

Nurture is dependent on what nature provides. If you have a genome that predisposes you to violence...

One of those big questions, eh? You can be born into a rich, loving family with every opportunity in the world and still be a total sociopath; or you can grow up horribly abused and dirt poor and never hurt a fly.

Cases like this of random brutality are hard for a rational person to deal with, and it's only natural to look for some kind of explaination.
Back to top Go down
WinstonSmith
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
WinstonSmith

PostSubject: Re: Teen's murder 81 year old at his granddaughters wedding   Teen's murder 81 year old at his granddaughters wedding EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 2:03 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
WinstonSmith wrote:

I'm sure there are plenty of people who are pre-disposed to this behaviour.Thank God the vast majority don't give into their sick proclivities.
Back to top Go down
LTFG
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
LTFG

PostSubject: Re: Teen's murder 81 year old at his granddaughters wedding   Teen's murder 81 year old at his granddaughters wedding EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 2:24 pm

I'm certainly not looking for an explanation or cause... Just waiting to criticize the legal system for their almost certain inept ability to serve proper justice. I'll be shocked if this thing isn't plea bargained down to a murder 2 or manslaughter charge allowing the sick little fuck to walk after a couple of years. Please make me wrong State of Virginia...
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Teen's murder 81 year old at his granddaughters wedding   Teen's murder 81 year old at his granddaughters wedding EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 2:31 pm

There are certain circumstances which might prove you wrong.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Teen's murder 81 year old at his granddaughters wedding   Teen's murder 81 year old at his granddaughters wedding EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 2:46 pm

kill these fucks and let them rot in hell

that still wouldnt be just punishment for these sick fucks
Back to top Go down
LTFG
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
LTFG

PostSubject: Re: Teen's murder 81 year old at his granddaughters wedding   Teen's murder 81 year old at his granddaughters wedding EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 2:54 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
There are certain circumstances which might prove you wrong.

One thing for sure is that they won't seek the chair. I love the chair... cheers
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Teen's murder 81 year old at his granddaughters wedding   Teen's murder 81 year old at his granddaughters wedding EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 5:41 pm

Should all three of these kids trade in their life for this forever though? One was 13, and just following along it seems. Also the threshold of beating an 81 year old to death may not have been that high. Maybe it was only a few blows, and entirely different of the mental image we have of three hoods curb stomping an old man over and over.
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Teen's murder 81 year old at his granddaughters wedding   Teen's murder 81 year old at his granddaughters wedding EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 5:48 pm

if it was my call, old sparky awaits...
Teen's murder 81 year old at his granddaughters wedding 220px-Singchair
Back to top Go down
LTFG
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
LTFG

PostSubject: Re: Teen's murder 81 year old at his granddaughters wedding   Teen's murder 81 year old at his granddaughters wedding EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 6:05 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
Should all three of these kids trade in their life for this forever though? One was 13, and just following along it seems. Also the threshold of beating an 81 year old to death may not have been that high. Maybe it was only a few blows, and entirely different of the mental image we have of three hoods curb stomping an old man over and over.

Never said that Wolf... Just the one who admitted to the beating. One blow or twenty blows, there's no reason to be going upside an old man. It's called accountability. You're man enough to commit a crime, then you're man enough to serve the time. But I'm against paying 35K a year to keep murderers in a cell, so I say light 'em up... Shocked
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Teen's murder 81 year old at his granddaughters wedding   Teen's murder 81 year old at his granddaughters wedding EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 7:17 pm

Throwing a punch when you're 16 and murdering a child in cold blood should have the same penalty if the end result is the death of a human, regardless? Seems a little eye-for-an-eyeish.
Back to top Go down
LTFG
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
LTFG

PostSubject: Re: Teen's murder 81 year old at his granddaughters wedding   Teen's murder 81 year old at his granddaughters wedding EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 2:20 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
Throwing a punch when you're 16 and murdering a child in cold blood should have the same penalty if the end result is the death of a human, regardless? Seems a little eye-for-an-eyeish.

I know... Right! You see, if you kill in self defense or protection of another, there's the opnly gray area. But if you're stupid and go out and kill because you're enraged, for the thrill, or in this case to impress a girl... I have no pity. It shouldn't become the taxpayers burden to house killers. Unfortunately, he will avoid the chair because of his age and the fact that this type of murder doesn't fall into the right context for Virginia's capital punishment guidelines. Looks like you'll get your way on this one... Wink
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Teen's murder 81 year old at his granddaughters wedding   Teen's murder 81 year old at his granddaughters wedding EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 4:37 pm

Blah, the wild west days are over.
Back to top Go down
LTFG
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
LTFG

PostSubject: Re: Teen's murder 81 year old at his granddaughters wedding   Teen's murder 81 year old at his granddaughters wedding EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 4:40 pm

Blah, being a fucking bleeding heart and saying everyone has rights despite what they've done is tired. I'm totally against the Pussification of America...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teen's murder 81 year old at his granddaughters wedding   Teen's murder 81 year old at his granddaughters wedding Empty

Back to top Go down

Teen's murder 81 year old at his granddaughters wedding
Page 1 of 1