Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Most hated actors/actresses.

Go down 
+6
KingsOwn19
captainanddew
Birdofthad
killerofchicken
GDPofDRC
CervezaExtra
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
CervezaExtra
White Belt
White Belt
CervezaExtra

Favorite Fighter(s) : Pacquiao

Most hated actors/actresses. Empty
PostSubject: Most hated actors/actresses.   Most hated actors/actresses. EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 4:48 pm

What are your top five most hated actors or actresses?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Most hated actors/actresses.   Most hated actors/actresses. EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 4:53 pm

Dane Cook
Zac Effron

I can't think of anyone else at the moment.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Most hated actors/actresses.   Most hated actors/actresses. EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 4:54 pm

Easy question to go off on obscure people with so I'll start with one considered to be a very good actor/ess by some,

I think Renee Zellweger is overrated, I don't hate her though.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0

PostSubject: Re: Most hated actors/actresses.   Most hated actors/actresses. EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 4:55 pm

I forgot about Nicholas Holt.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Most hated actors/actresses.   Most hated actors/actresses. EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 4:57 pm

Ali wrote:
never heard of this fellow
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Most hated actors/actresses.   Most hated actors/actresses. EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 4:57 pm

Moar

Sarah Jessica Parker
Ashton Kutcher
Mike Myers
Jennifer Lopez
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Most hated actors/actresses.   Most hated actors/actresses. EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 5:03 pm

killerofchicken wrote:
Ali wrote:

He's a young actor from England who's about to break out, you might have seen him in Clash Of The Titans,About A Boy and The Weatherman.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Most hated actors/actresses.   Most hated actors/actresses. EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 5:03 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
Moar

Sarah Jessica Parker
Ashton Kutcher
Mike Myers
Jennifer Lopez

How can you hate Myers ?
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Most hated actors/actresses.   Most hated actors/actresses. EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 5:04 pm

Ali wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:
Ali wrote:

He's a young actor from England who's about to break out, you might have seen him in Clash Of The Titans,About A Boy and The Weatherman.
Might be why I don't recognize him, I haven't seen any of those flicks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Most hated actors/actresses.   Most hated actors/actresses. EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 5:05 pm

killerofchicken wrote:
Ali wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:
Ali wrote:

Might be why I don't recognize him, I haven't seen any of those flicks.

Don't worry you're not missing anything.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: Most hated actors/actresses.   Most hated actors/actresses. EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 5:07 pm

Ali wrote:
GDPofDRC wrote:
Moar

Sarah Jessica Parker
Ashton Kutcher
Mike Myers
Jennifer Lopez

How can you hate Myers ?

As a comedian playing funny characters he is alright. But he cannot act like real person in the movies he is in. I guess I don't hate him either. I'm failing at this thread.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Most hated actors/actresses.   Most hated actors/actresses. EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 5:14 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
Ali wrote:
GDPofDRC wrote:
Moar

Sarah Jessica Parker
Ashton Kutcher
Mike Myers
Jennifer Lopez

How can you hate Myers ?

As a comedian playing funny characters he is alright. But he cannot act like real person in the movies he is in. I guess I don't hate him either. I'm failing at this thread.

Love Guru is probably the only time I've disliked Myers, that movie was horrible.
Back to top Go down
CervezaExtra
White Belt
White Belt
CervezaExtra

PostSubject: Re: Most hated actors/actresses.   Most hated actors/actresses. EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 5:16 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
Ali wrote:
GDPofDRC wrote:
Moar

Sarah Jessica Parker
Ashton Kutcher
Mike Myers
Jennifer Lopez

How can you hate Myers ?

I didn't expect it to be hard for some people. I expected people to be more like Sooner, he can tell you right away a top ten list and I bet Johnny Depp is one of them.
I really don't hate many actors but I agree that Mike couldn't play a serious role.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: Most hated actors/actresses.   Most hated actors/actresses. EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 5:17 pm

LiLO!?
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Most hated actors/actresses.   Most hated actors/actresses. EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 6:46 pm

hahah About a Boy was a funny movie
Back to top Go down
captainanddew
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ricky Burns

PostSubject: Re: Most hated actors/actresses.   Most hated actors/actresses. EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 8:21 pm

Dane Cook. His acting and especially his stand-up.

I've watched a couple of his stand-up routines/specials and he isn't funny. I sat there waiting for it to get funny and it never did.
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Most hated actors/actresses.   Most hated actors/actresses. EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 8:23 pm

I'm trying to think of an actor or actress who has never starred in a movie i liked. If they have been in something i like, i find it hard to HATE them even if most of their stuff is garbage.

What i've come up with is Jon Heder. I think Napoleon Dynamite is vastly overrated and anything that was funny in that was funny because of the older guy that was eating bloody steak the whole movie.

Dane Cook would qualify. I don't think he earns any points for "..Waiting"...and i'm not one of those guys who rips on his stand up because it's the cool thing to do. I just think every movie he has been in sucks and his style of comedy does not translate to film.
Back to top Go down
Diego408
Green Belt
Green Belt
Diego408

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Marquez Brothers, Robert Guerrero, Abner Mares, Andre Ward, Sergio Martinez, Devon Alexander, Jose Benavidez Jr and Nick Diaz

PostSubject: Re: Most hated actors/actresses.   Most hated actors/actresses. EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 8:49 pm

I dont hate many actors, but I see a lot of people dislike Megan Fox. I dont understand why shes so hated. Same people are the ones that claim shes not hot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Most hated actors/actresses.   Most hated actors/actresses. EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 9:25 pm

My top five. HMMMM
1. Johnny Depp
2. Johnny Depp
3. Johnny Depp
4. Johnny Depp
5. Johnny Depp
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Most hated actors/actresses.   Most hated actors/actresses. EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 9:47 pm

Will Smith is my far and away #1. Can't stand him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Most hated actors/actresses.   Most hated actors/actresses. EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 10:05 pm

I can't stand Kevin Spacey.
Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rampage, Fedor, Gangster brothers, Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Most hated actors/actresses.   Most hated actors/actresses. EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 10:42 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
Ali wrote:
GDPofDRC wrote:
Moar

Sarah Jessica Parker
Ashton Kutcher
Mike Myers
Jennifer Lopez

How can you hate Myers ?

^ This is exactly why I hate Robin Williams. Says the same shit all the time and it's not funny. One that needs to stop being a cornball in every movie or will end up on my list is Christian Bale.
Back to top Go down
https://apps.facebook.com/groupsplus/group.php?id=2139
CervezaExtra
White Belt
White Belt
CervezaExtra

PostSubject: Re: Most hated actors/actresses.   Most hated actors/actresses. EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 10:49 pm

soonermark890 wrote:
My top five. HMMMM
1. Johnny Depp
2. Johnny Depp
3. Johnny Depp
4. Johnny Depp
5. Johnny Depp

Told you. 
Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rampage, Fedor, Gangster brothers, Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Most hated actors/actresses.   Most hated actors/actresses. EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 10:53 pm

captainanddew wrote:
Dane Cook. His acting and especially his stand-up.

I've watched a couple of his stand-up routines/specials and he isn't funny. I sat there waiting for it to get funny and it never did.

Him and Mencia are on the same page, both thieves and awful. And Jeff Dunham is the most overpaid comic ever.
Back to top Go down
https://apps.facebook.com/groupsplus/group.php?id=2139
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Most hated actors/actresses.   Most hated actors/actresses. EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 11:11 pm

Ziggy116 wrote:
GDPofDRC wrote:
Ali wrote:
GDPofDRC wrote:
Moar

Sarah Jessica Parker
Ashton Kutcher
Mike Myers
Jennifer Lopez

How can you hate Myers ?

^ This is exactly why I hate Robin Williams. Says the same shit all the time and it's not funny. One that needs to stop being a cornball in every movie or will end up on my list is Christian Bale.

Really? You don't think Robin Williams can break out of his comedic mold and play serious roles?

Neutral
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most hated actors/actresses.   Most hated actors/actresses. Empty

Back to top Go down

Most hated actors/actresses.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next