Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Favorite actors/actresses of all time?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone that comes to FIGHT!

Favorite actors/actresses of all time? Empty
PostSubject: Favorite actors/actresses of all time?   Favorite actors/actresses of all time? EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 5:19 pm

Which actors/actresses have you guys always enjoyed watching in any kind of movie, no matter what it was about?

I know I have some actors that I have loved in every movie they've been in, just because of how good an actor they are.

It'll take a little thinking on my part, but a few off the top of my head would be...

- Sandra Bullock
- Denzel Washington
- Robert De Niero

Will list more later...im sure some of the guys you post will remind me and make me say "duh" lol.
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Favorite actors/actresses of all time?   Favorite actors/actresses of all time? EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 2:03 am

pity post time.

Robert De Niro
Jack Nicholson

Actress
Frances McDormand(almost everything she's in is good)
Back to top Go down
joshkellerseattle
Orange Belt
Orange Belt
joshkellerseattle

Favorite Fighter(s) : Machida, GSP, Randy

PostSubject: Re: Favorite actors/actresses of all time?   Favorite actors/actresses of all time? EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 11:02 pm

No one responded to your thread because you put Sandra Bullock first on your list and, being the holiday season, people were taking it easy on you.

Happy Holidays! hehe
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone that comes to FIGHT!

PostSubject: Re: Favorite actors/actresses of all time?   Favorite actors/actresses of all time? EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 12:30 am

joshkellerseattle wrote:
No one responded to your thread because you put Sandra Bullock first on your list and, being the holiday season, people were taking it easy on you.

Happy Holidays! hehe

LOL

I wasnt rankin em...just lettin em come out as they came to me, and well...Sandra Bullock is fuckin hot IMO sooo she comes to mind lol
Back to top Go down
Andrew the Raider King
Red Belt
Red Belt
Andrew the Raider King

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael, Sexyama, Condit, Hendricks, Cowboy, Struve

PostSubject: Re: Favorite actors/actresses of all time?   Favorite actors/actresses of all time? EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 10:37 am

Actors - Al Pacino, Kevin Kline, Denzel Washington, Christian Bale, Michael Cain, Jimmy Stewart, Morgan Freeman, Clint Eastwood, Gene Wilder

Actresses - Sigourney Weaver, Lucille Ball, Vivian Leigh, Natalie Portman, Hillary Swank, Madeline Kahn, Anne Bancroft, Ashley Judd, Halle Berry, and yes Sandra Bullock

I am sure there are others, but these would be on or near the top!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite actors/actresses of all time?   Favorite actors/actresses of all time? Empty

Back to top Go down

Favorite actors/actresses of all time?
Page 1 of 1