Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

College Football Voting

Go down 
+4
LA
LTFG
killerofchicken
OU
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

College Football Voting - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: College Football Voting   College Football Voting - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 2:44 am

LTFG wrote:
Wish I could be as confident with Oregon. They're first half defense and falling behind every week is really making me (And any smart fan) uncomfortable. The Pac-10 might not be the SEC, but there's a few teams that could trip them up if they can't get that figured out. I'm a nervous fan knowing how they've blown opporunities in the past... But that match-up would make for a hell of a game (Just like last season, Ohio St. would crush Oregon if they played tomorrow, IMO.)

We are one of the worst first quarter teams in the nation. Cool thing is it hasnt mattered yet

that said Ohio State beat us by what? 9 last year? the game swung mainly off a bonehead play by Blount (the fumble) we can beat Ohio State IMO but hell im a massive homer

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: College Football Voting   College Football Voting - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 9:36 am

OU We going to do this?
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: College Football Voting   College Football Voting - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 9:39 am

soonermark890 wrote:
OU We going to do this?

Yeah I'll start after this week, no point in starting so late. What I figured I could do is post a thread in both the MMA and Boxing sections telling about the poll. See what kind of participation we get. The magic number for me is 10, we get 10 votes then I say we tally it up and keep it going.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: College Football Voting   College Football Voting - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

College Football Voting
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2