Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

attention college football fans

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

attention college football fans Empty
PostSubject: attention college football fans   attention college football fans EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 6:06 pm

Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: attention college football fans   attention college football fans EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 6:10 pm

Fuck the records the SEC is the conference to beat.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: attention college football fans   attention college football fans EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 6:46 pm

lol at the Big Ten going 16-28
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: attention college football fans   attention college football fans EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 6:47 pm

timthebim wrote:
Fuck the records the SEC is the conference to beat.

Yeah I know that is why I said they were still the best. Either way we are number two!
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: attention college football fans   attention college football fans EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 7:12 pm

haha yall went 0-3 vs Pac 10, whats that mean?
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: attention college football fans   attention college football fans EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 8:00 pm

Beast i dont know where u find this garbage lol.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: attention college football fans   attention college football fans EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 8:42 pm

Birdofthad wrote:
haha yall went 0-3 vs Pac 10, whats that mean?

That means you guys played shitty BEAST teams.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: attention college football fans   attention college football fans EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 8:44 pm

timthebim wrote:

SB Nation. Why would you call FACTS garbage tim? I think it is jealousy that the lil ten sucks ass.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: attention college football fans   attention college football fans EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 10:28 pm

bigbeastcardinal12 wrote:
timthebim wrote:

SB Nation. Why would you call FACTS garbage tim? I think it is jealousy that the lil ten sucks ass.

For no other reason than I like too lol.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: attention college football fans   attention college football fans EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 10:47 pm

timthebim wrote:
timthebim wrote:

For no other reason than I like too lol.

I knew it.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone that comes to FIGHT!

PostSubject: Re: attention college football fans   attention college football fans EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 12:03 pm

Yeah, maybe if we played shitty scrub teams like the Big East, then we could say we were up there Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: attention college football fans   attention college football fans EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 11:57 pm

NoRegret wrote:

Yeah, maybe if we played shitty scrub teams like the Big East, then we could say we were up there Rolling Eyes

Because you didn't play shitty scrub teams at all in all of those 44 bowl games. Rolling Eyes Oh and either way you went 16-28 and finished last place in all of the BCS conferences. Since you are downing the BEAST and the CARDS I thought I would look up the stats. The Big Ten sucked 3 seasons since 2005 so you guys playd your fair share. DEAD LAST!
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: attention college football fans   attention college football fans EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 12:01 am

NoRegret wrote:

Oh and one of those tough games that a Big 10 team played was your Buckeyes vs Florida in 2006 when you guys got embarrassed in the title game. Atleast my CARDS would've had a good game with the Gators if they didn't beat them.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone that comes to FIGHT!

PostSubject: Re: attention college football fans   attention college football fans EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 11:48 am

NoRegret wrote:

Oh and one of those tough games that a Big 10 team played was your Buckeyes vs Florida in 2006 when you guys got embarrassed in the title game. Atleast my CARDS would've had a good game with the Gators if they didn't beat them.

You are literally too ignorant to college football to argue with. But for the sake of being an asshole, I will do just that.

Do some research. The Big Ten has more national championships than any other conference in NCAA history...AND The Big Ten is the ONLY conference to have a WINNING RECORD against EVERY OTHER CONFERENCE in the NCAA ALL TIME.

Go ahead and poke fun at Ohio State for losing to Florida, and I will poke fun for this...Ohio State has more National Championships in this past decade than your school has ever had which is, and will always remain at ZERO! Big goose egg! Hell, we've appeared in MORE NATIONAL TITLE GAMES...than Louisville has appeared in regular BCS bowl games! LMAO

Face the facts...the Big East is an embarrasment. You guys would struggle against the MAC. Hell, your "revamped" Louisivlle Cards almost loss to a Southern Miss football team that would have gotten beaten by double digits by ANY Big Ten football Team LMAO...your team, and your conference SUCK!

That is all.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: attention college football fans   attention college football fans EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 12:34 pm

NoRegret wrote:
NoRegret wrote:

You are literally too ignorant to college football to argue with. But for the sake of being an asshole, I will do just that.

Do some research. The Big Ten has more national championships than any other conference in NCAA history...AND The Big Ten is the ONLY conference to have a WINNING RECORD against EVERY OTHER CONFERENCE in the NCAA ALL TIME.

Go ahead and poke fun at Ohio State for losing to Florida, and I will poke fun for this...Ohio State has more National Championships in this past decade than your school has ever had which is, and will always remain at ZERO! Big goose egg! Hell, we've appeared in MORE NATIONAL TITLE GAMES...than Louisville has appeared in regular BCS bowl games! LMAO

Face the facts...the Big East is an embarrasment. You guys would struggle against the MAC. Hell, your "revamped" Louisivlle Cards almost loss to a Southern Miss football team that would have gotten beaten by double digits by ANY Big Ten football Team LMAO...your team, and your conference SUCK!

That is all.

Yeah well we are talking about the Big East of today and my CARDS. You guys were making fun of the new BEAST. That means since 2005. Clearly the Big East has been better than the lil 10. You say "revamped", but Strong has been here for 1 year. He took a 4-6 failure team to a Bowl game and won. That is pretty good in my book. Now we have a great list of recruits coming in. Charlie Strong is a bad mofo!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: attention college football fans   attention college football fans Empty

Back to top Go down

attention college football fans
Page 1 of 1