Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Heisman at mid season

Go down 
+5
UBeeg9cats
bobbitt15
LA
OU
LTFG
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

Heisman at mid season - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heisman at mid season   Heisman at mid season - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 10:53 pm

D-Rob definitely will have a shot cause he maybe the 1st ever 2000 yard passer and runner ever.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: Heisman at mid season   Heisman at mid season - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 11:11 pm

Exactly tim! Drob is still the shit! He was due for a bad game it happens the d I have no excuse for ya know.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Heisman at mid season   Heisman at mid season - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 11:15 pm

Josh what's the deal with Denard not tying his shoes? does he still tape em?
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: Heisman at mid season   Heisman at mid season - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 11:22 pm

Lol la I would quote you but I'm on my phone hammered watchn the jets game but ya he uses the straps for the shoe and that's it.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Heisman at mid season   Heisman at mid season - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 11:29 pm

Crazy, watching the game too, Moss just caught a nice TD
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: Heisman at mid season   Heisman at mid season - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 11:32 pm

I guess he hasn't tied his shoes since high school or jr high from what I know. Who's your college team la?
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Heisman at mid season   Heisman at mid season - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 2:05 am

beast what you know bout Rich Brooks???
Back to top Go down
LTFG
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
LTFG

Favorite Fighter(s) : Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Heisman at mid season   Heisman at mid season - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 1:41 pm

OU wrote:
LTFG wrote:
A mirror image...

Seriously?

Seriously... Both under 6', both need full pads and a shot put in their pocket to make 200 lbs, and their athleticism is pretty comparable with Cobb having less catches and yards right now. Difference is we'll probably never get to see if Cobb can show up huge in a big bowl game like Broyles did last year.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Heisman at mid season   Heisman at mid season - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 1:49 pm

people hating on Cobb dont realize the man is a pure bad ass
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: Heisman at mid season   Heisman at mid season - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 6:10 pm

Birdofthad wrote:

Yeah the guy is a WR, RB, QB, and he returns punts and kickoffs. He is badass at every position and makes SEC defenses look silly most of the time. If the guy was playing for a winning team he would have some mention right now. Without Cobb, Uk would have half of their wins since he came to Lexington. He is twice what Antwan Randall-El was at Indiana when it comes to being a playmaker.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Heisman at mid season   Heisman at mid season - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 6:31 pm

easy beast alot of those wiins were cause of the legendary RICH BROOKS
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Heisman at mid season   Heisman at mid season - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 8:34 pm

Birdofthad wrote:
easy beast alot of those wiins were cause of the legendary RICH BROOKS

DUCK off Bird, lol!
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: Heisman at mid season   Heisman at mid season - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 10:11 pm

bigbeastcardinal12 wrote:
Birdofthad wrote:

Yeah the guy is a WR, RB, QB, and he returns punts and kickoffs. He is badass at every position and makes SEC defenses look silly most of the time. If the guy was playing for a winning team he would have some mention right now. Without Cobb, Uk would have half of their wins since he came to Lexington. He is twice what Antwan Randall-El was at Indiana when it comes to being a playmaker.

Beast take a step back away from the key board and think about it for a minute lol.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Heisman at mid season   Heisman at mid season - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 3:15 pm

timthebim wrote:
Birdofthad wrote:

Beast take a step back away from the key board and think about it for a minute lol.

Okay I did and still think the same thing. Antwan made catches, but not like Cobb has. The dude is a machine!
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Heisman at mid season   Heisman at mid season - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 3:21 pm

timthebim wrote:
Birdofthad wrote:

Okay I did and still think the same thing. Antwan made catches, but not like Cobb has. The dude is a machine!

Why is a Louisville fan rooting for Kentucky? What the fuck kind of fan are you? I demand your fanhood card!
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Heisman at mid season   Heisman at mid season - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 3:40 pm

OU wrote:
timthebim wrote:
Birdofthad wrote:

Why is a Louisville fan rooting for Kentucky? What the fuck kind of fan are you? I demand your fanhood card!

I always root for the Cats when they aren't playing the CARDS! Cobb is just a great player and I have watched the guy alot over the last 4 years. I respect him alot for what he has acheived after being a 2 star recruit. Besides I know deep down we are gonna start beating the Cats again next year so I am happy.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Heisman at mid season   Heisman at mid season - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 3:41 pm

Give me your fucking fanhood and man card! You are now prime pickings for Ali.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Heisman at mid season   Heisman at mid season - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 6:09 pm

OU wrote:
Give me your fucking fanhood and man card! You are now prime pickings for Ali.

We CARDS and Cats fans only hate eachother for a few months out of the year. I guess OU/Texas rivalry has alot more hatred.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Heisman at mid season   Heisman at mid season - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 12:52 am

ya mainly cause 1 side of fans have to come to grips with the fact that they live in Oklahoma

Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Heisman at mid season   Heisman at mid season - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 8:41 am

Birdofthad wrote:
ya mainly cause 1 side of fans have to come to grips with the fact that they live in Oklahoma

No I believe it is because Fuck Texas.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Heisman at mid season   Heisman at mid season - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 1:05 pm

OU wrote:
Birdofthad wrote:

No I believe it is because Fuck Texas.

lol!
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Heisman at mid season   Heisman at mid season - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 1:28 pm

Birdofthad wrote:

Kentucky WR Cobb among Hornung finalists
http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=5905725
Kentucky receiver Randall Cobb, Stanford fullback/linebacker Owen Marecic and TCU receiver Jeremy Kerley are finalists for the inaugural Paul Hornung Award.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heisman at mid season   Heisman at mid season - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Heisman at mid season
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2