Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Star Wars to be re-released in 3D

Go down 
+4
GDPofDRC
Birdofthad
Wolfgangsta
Tobe06
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Tobe06
Orange Belt
Orange Belt
Tobe06

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ali

Star Wars to be re-released in 3D Empty
PostSubject: Star Wars to be re-released in 3D   Star Wars to be re-released in 3D EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 9:48 am

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars to be re-released in 3D   Star Wars to be re-released in 3D EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 5:18 pm

Those udders will be empty soon.

Just hurry up and release the originals on Blu Ray George.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars to be re-released in 3D   Star Wars to be re-released in 3D EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 5:44 pm

Anyone who goes and sees this deserves whatever bad things happen to them.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars to be re-released in 3D   Star Wars to be re-released in 3D EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 6:50 pm

phantom of the menace in theaters again

fuck no
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars to be re-released in 3D   Star Wars to be re-released in 3D EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 6:54 pm

Redlettermedia's youtube review of SW:PM should be put into theaters in 3D.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars to be re-released in 3D   Star Wars to be re-released in 3D EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 10:03 pm

Ali_1748 wrote:

You mean the new edition of the originals lol
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars to be re-released in 3D   Star Wars to be re-released in 3D EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 12:32 am

At the risk of sounding like somebody who hates change....i'm tired of hearing about movies coming out in 3D. I hate it because it makes me worry that EVERY movie will start doing 3D. Even when 3D makes absolutely no sense for the style of film....like Jackass. What the fuck does 3D add to Jackass?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars to be re-released in 3D   Star Wars to be re-released in 3D EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 5:27 am

bobbitt15 wrote:
Ali_1748 wrote:

You mean the new edition of the originals lol

Oh yeah I forgot about that D'oh.

And what's taking so long for the Indianna Jones trilogy to come to Blu Ray?? Is George going to add extra Jabba scenes to that too ?
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars to be re-released in 3D   Star Wars to be re-released in 3D EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 7:55 am

George Lucas sucks.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
4445Frank
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars to be re-released in 3D   Star Wars to be re-released in 3D EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 8:10 am

Fuck Star Wars. Does Lucas have any new ideas?? He does "American Grafitti" and "Star Wars" and then makes Star Wars 40 fucking more times? This guy is overrated.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars to be re-released in 3D   Star Wars to be re-released in 3D EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 8:49 am

Wolfgangsta wrote:
George Lucas sucks.

^
Wolfy
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars to be re-released in 3D   Star Wars to be re-released in 3D EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 1:21 am

I watched the bluray A New Hope the other day.

Is it just me, or did they use a bunch of new/other content? Not unseen scenes so much, but the same scenes but different takes than the originals. It just kept seeming like every now and then a line I've heard a thousand times before would come up and it was a little different then I had ever recalled it or something. Maybe I'm tripping, maybe I just dislike Lucas so much I see SW different now, I don't know. Does anyone know if they used different takes of scenes? I have the VHS oldies of Ep. 4-6 and cannot watch and check them because I don't have a VCR. Also the Damn Mos Eisley cgi additions are so cringe worthy and uncalled for.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars to be re-released in 3D   Star Wars to be re-released in 3D EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 12:36 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
I watched the bluray A New Hope the other day.

Is it just me, or did they use a bunch of new/other content? Not unseen scenes so much, but the same scenes but different takes than the originals. It just kept seeming like every now and then a line I've heard a thousand times before would come up and it was a little different then I had ever recalled it or something. Maybe I'm tripping, maybe I just dislike Lucas so much I see SW different now, I don't know. Does anyone know if they used different takes of scenes? I have the VHS oldies of Ep. 4-6 and cannot watch and check them because I don't have a VCR. Also the Damn Mos Eisley cgi additions are so cringe worthy and uncalled for.

Back in the 90's Lucas went back and tinkered with the original trilogy, the ones included in the Blu Rays are those editions.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars to be re-released in 3D   Star Wars to be re-released in 3D EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 4:06 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars to be re-released in 3D   Star Wars to be re-released in 3D Empty

Back to top Go down

Star Wars to be re-released in 3D
Page 1 of 1