Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Star Wars Episode VII

Go down 
+4
Birdofthad
KingsOwn19
Ninja
Farmer1906
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Star Wars Episode VII Empty
PostSubject: Star Wars Episode VII   Star Wars Episode VII EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 4:15 pm

Quote :
Steven Spielberg told Access Hollywood: "No! No! It’s not my genre. It’s my best friend George’s genre.”
Quote :

Now Quentin Tarantino told EW something similar: “I could so care less. Especially if Disney’s going to do it. I’m not interested in the Simon West version of Star Wars.”

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=96868
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Episode VII   Star Wars Episode VII EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 4:17 pm

I hear John Carter learns to use the force.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Episode VII   Star Wars Episode VII EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 4:18 pm

Quote :
LA Times talked to Watchmen and Man of Steel director Zack Snyder about taking up the reigns and he said this: “I don’t think I’d be interested in directing it. I’m a huge ‘Star Wars’ fanatic. I just think doing [episodes] seven, eight and nine is just a slippery slope. It’s a whole other mythological experiment I’m excited to see, but it’s a lot of effort.”

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=96863
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Episode VII   Star Wars Episode VII EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 4:23 pm

I think Seth MacFarlane is ready to take SW over.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Episode VII   Star Wars Episode VII EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 4:25 pm

OU wrote:

He's too busy banging Khaleesi to think about Star Wars.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Episode VII   Star Wars Episode VII EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 4:32 pm

Ali wrote:
OU wrote:

He's too busy banging Khaleesi to think about Star Wars.
He is a SW junkie. He would stop everything he is doing to take over SW.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Episode VII   Star Wars Episode VII EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 5:01 pm

I think he'd take sw in a weird not funny direction.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Episode VII   Star Wars Episode VII EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 5:03 pm

Farmer1906 wrote:
I think he'd take sw in a weird not funny direction.
I'm just joking about handing it over to him. Honestly though I doubt he would try to funny it up. Deep down he is a nerd. But he isn't the right man for the job.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Episode VII   Star Wars Episode VII EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 5:15 pm

There are two directors I want to see for this, Neil Blomkamp (District 9) or David Bowie's son aka Duncan Jones (Moon, Source Code).

Both are young exciting directors who've made great sci fi movies. Blomkamp even created those awesome real life Halo 3 commercials.

Last edited by Ali on Fri Nov 09, 2012 5:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Episode VII   Star Wars Episode VII EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 5:19 pm

I want Nolan to do it.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Episode VII   Star Wars Episode VII EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 5:25 pm

Farmer1906 wrote:
I want Nolan to do it.
Rob Zombie.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Episode VII   Star Wars Episode VII EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 5:25 pm

Farmer1906 wrote:
I want Nolan to do it.

I doubt Nolan would be interested, he already declined Justice League.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Episode VII   Star Wars Episode VII EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 6:00 pm

Sw >>>>> justice league.

Peter Jackson is an obvious choice.

How about David Yates. He took over HP and did nicely.
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Administrator
Administrator
Ninja

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone with the last name Rua or Emelianenko and Uncle Creepy

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Episode VII   Star Wars Episode VII EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 10:53 pm

From some one who read almost all of the Star Wars books, the story after the death of Darth Vader is very lame.
Back to top Go down
https://ninjasplace.forumotion.net
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Episode VII   Star Wars Episode VII EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 9:34 am

Good thing it doesn't have to be anything like any books.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Episode VII   Star Wars Episode VII EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 3:25 pm

Farmer1906 wrote:
Sw >>>>> justice league.

That's up for debabte but the point is Nolan was offered a movie that would have elements of sci fi sprinkled in it and he declined.

Jackson's still going to be too busy with The Hobbit trilogy by the time they start shooting ep 7.

I suppose Yates could be in contention but I felt Alfonso Curon made the best HP.
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Episode VII   Star Wars Episode VII EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 4:39 pm

I'm guessing QT was not a Con Air fan?
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Episode VII   Star Wars Episode VII EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 10:05 pm

Ali wrote:
Farmer1906 wrote:
Sw >>>>> justice league.

That's up for debabte but the point is Nolan was offered a movie that would have elements of sci fi sprinkled in it and he declined.

Jackson's still going to be too busy with The Hobbit trilogy by the time they start shooting ep 7.

I suppose Yates could be in contention but I felt Alfonso Curon made the best HP.

I thought it was only 2???? Trilogy??? Dumb dumb dumb.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Episode VII   Star Wars Episode VII EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 10:31 pm

Farmer1906 wrote:
Ali wrote:
Farmer1906 wrote:
Sw >>>>> justice league.

I thought it was only 2???? Trilogy??? Dumb dumb dumb.

Three movies and it's a great idea because they're aren't just adapting The Hobbit they're also using the LOTR Appendices and The Unfinished Tales.

It was Jackson's idea to do three movies not the studio's.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Episode VII   Star Wars Episode VII EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 2:29 pm

Ninja wrote:
From some one who read almost all of the Star Wars books, the story after the death of Darth Vader is very lame.

Agree a bunch of cloning and boring married life
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Episode VII   Star Wars Episode VII EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 11:23 am

Birdofthad wrote:
Ninja wrote:

Agree a bunch of cloning and boring married life

Because of Ninja's comments I looked up some of the stuff that happens post Vader's death. There seem to be some interesting things IMO.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Episode VII   Star Wars Episode VII EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 8:13 pm

Who's ruled themself out, who's tipped for the job and who are the wildcards.

http://www.empireonline.com/features/star-wars-director-rumour-control
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Administrator
Administrator
Ninja

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone with the last name Rua or Emelianenko and Uncle Creepy

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Episode VII   Star Wars Episode VII EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 9:22 pm

Techinally, the last official Sith was Darth Vader. The Sith line is ends with the death of Vader and the Emperor.

All bad guys after the 6th episode are just considered rogue Jedi or loose affilated cults of the sith..
Back to top Go down
https://ninjasplace.forumotion.net
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Episode VII   Star Wars Episode VII EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 9:58 pm

I love the SW nerdness going on. I feel.... at home.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Episode VII   Star Wars Episode VII EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 2:41 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Episode VII   Star Wars Episode VII Empty

Back to top Go down

Star Wars Episode VII
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next