Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Michael Bisping vs. Denis Kang to headline UFC 105

Go down 
+9
Wolfgangsta
bobbitt15
LTFG
NoRegret
OU
Bigs03
SOKO
Jruq
Ninja
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Ninja
Administrator
Administrator
Ninja

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone with the last name Rua or Emelianenko and Uncle Creepy

Michael Bisping vs. Denis Kang to headline UFC 105 Empty
PostSubject: Michael Bisping vs. Denis Kang to headline UFC 105   Michael Bisping vs. Denis Kang to headline UFC 105 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 1:29 pm

http://www.mmabay.co.uk/

Lame. Luckily its free...
Back to top Go down
https://ninjasplace.forumotion.net
Jruq
Green Belt
Green Belt
Jruq

PostSubject: Re: Michael Bisping vs. Denis Kang to headline UFC 105   Michael Bisping vs. Denis Kang to headline UFC 105 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 1:34 pm

Wow. I .... wow.
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Dragon, Kenflo, Hendo, Guida, Ace, Wand, Cain, Carwin, Foreman, Evander, Oscar

PostSubject: Re: Michael Bisping vs. Denis Kang to headline UFC 105   Michael Bisping vs. Denis Kang to headline UFC 105 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 2:05 pm

as much as I could give a shit I think this is a good figt for the count and should be entertaining. blast me if you want but I still hate bisping.
Back to top Go down
Bigs03
Black Belt
Black Belt
Bigs03

Favorite Fighter(s) : Fedor and GSP

PostSubject: Re: Michael Bisping vs. Denis Kang to headline UFC 105   Michael Bisping vs. Denis Kang to headline UFC 105 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 2:20 pm

At least they will stand and bang but yeah for a main event this sucks.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Michael Bisping vs. Denis Kang to headline UFC 105   Michael Bisping vs. Denis Kang to headline UFC 105 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 2:21 pm

They better add a killer co-main event.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone that comes to FIGHT!

PostSubject: Re: Michael Bisping vs. Denis Kang to headline UFC 105   Michael Bisping vs. Denis Kang to headline UFC 105 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 2:53 pm

LMAO
Back to top Go down
LTFG
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
LTFG

Favorite Fighter(s) : Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Michael Bisping vs. Denis Kang to headline UFC 105   Michael Bisping vs. Denis Kang to headline UFC 105 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 3:21 pm

Bisping will be main event worthy in Dana's eyes until he loses three straight. I think this is a decent matchup and pray to all that is Holy that Denis finishes him in highlight reel fashion. But I have a feeling that Bisping will prevail, and admitting that makes me nauseous.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Michael Bisping vs. Denis Kang to headline UFC 105   Michael Bisping vs. Denis Kang to headline UFC 105 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 3:25 pm

Is Marcus Davis on this card? I know he loves going overseas.
Back to top Go down
LTFG
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
LTFG

Favorite Fighter(s) : Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Michael Bisping vs. Denis Kang to headline UFC 105   Michael Bisping vs. Denis Kang to headline UFC 105 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 3:29 pm

Haven't heard any rumors of Davis, so I think it's a possibility to see him there...
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Michael Bisping vs. Denis Kang to headline UFC 105   Michael Bisping vs. Denis Kang to headline UFC 105 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 6:19 pm

Best. Main. Event. Ever
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: Michael Bisping vs. Denis Kang to headline UFC 105   Michael Bisping vs. Denis Kang to headline UFC 105 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 6:41 pm

bobbitt15 wrote:
Best. Main. Event. Ever

THIS.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: Michael Bisping vs. Denis Kang to headline UFC 105   Michael Bisping vs. Denis Kang to headline UFC 105 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 8:56 pm

I actually think this will be a very competitive fight. Im not a big fan of either but both need the win.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Michael Bisping vs. Denis Kang to headline UFC 105   Michael Bisping vs. Denis Kang to headline UFC 105 EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 6:06 am

Let me guess it's in the UK ? you know the brits actually want to see some top UFC stars sometimes not just Bisping.

Would love to see BJ fight in the UK.
Back to top Go down
jaroman
White Belt
White Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Goran Reljic

PostSubject: Re: Michael Bisping vs. Denis Kang to headline UFC 105   Michael Bisping vs. Denis Kang to headline UFC 105 EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 11:51 am

It wasn't long ago that most people had Kang as a top 3 MW. I love how quickly things change.
Back to top Go down
Andrew the Raider King
Red Belt
Red Belt
Andrew the Raider King

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael, Sexyama, Condit, Hendricks, Cowboy, Struve

PostSubject: Re: Michael Bisping vs. Denis Kang to headline UFC 105   Michael Bisping vs. Denis Kang to headline UFC 105 EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 5:13 pm

Jaro, the same they claimed that Arlovski was the number 2 HW in the world, so don't buy the numbers.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Michael Bisping vs. Denis Kang to headline UFC 105   Michael Bisping vs. Denis Kang to headline UFC 105 EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 5:54 pm

Arlovski was the number 2 and has been ranked number 2(some argue 1) many times in his career throughout. He looked unstoppable in the months leading into the Fedor fight and several minutes in and until the second before Fedor KO's him.

What literally amounts to a combined 23-24 seconds worth of fighting later and some argue this man was a never was. KO's happen in the division, and I believe Arlovski could return and still beat the best in the world.

But Kang was never top 3.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Michael Bisping vs. Denis Kang to headline UFC 105   Michael Bisping vs. Denis Kang to headline UFC 105 EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 6:29 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
Arlovski was the number 2 and has been ranked number 2(some argue 1) many times in his career throughout. He looked unstoppable in the months leading into the Fedor fight and several minutes in and until the second before Fedor KO's him.

What literally amounts to a combined 23-24 seconds worth of fighting later and some argue this man was a never was. KO's happen in the division, and I believe Arlovski could return and still beat the best in the world.

But Kang was never top 3.

I with u Wolf AA is a great fighter that got caught but even when he comes back he will never be able to beat the best in the world again cause his chin just wont hold up. He has the Tommy Hearns virus where his offense is tops in the world but his chin will never allow him to be the best in my book.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Michael Bisping vs. Denis Kang to headline UFC 105   Michael Bisping vs. Denis Kang to headline UFC 105 EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 7:10 pm

That's my fear. But then again, look who KO'd him, Fedor, the best fighter ever, and two guys who cut down to 65 in Rogers and Sylvia.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Michael Bisping vs. Denis Kang to headline UFC 105   Michael Bisping vs. Denis Kang to headline UFC 105 EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 7:20 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
That's my fear. But then again, look who KO'd him, Fedor, the best fighter ever, and two guys who cut down to 65 in Rogers and Sylvia.

Good point I just wonder if he will be alittle gun shy trying not to take a big shot.
Back to top Go down
Bigs03
Black Belt
Black Belt
Bigs03

Favorite Fighter(s) : Fedor and GSP

PostSubject: Re: Michael Bisping vs. Denis Kang to headline UFC 105   Michael Bisping vs. Denis Kang to headline UFC 105 EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 11:52 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:

Guys who cut to 65 are the future of the division so if he can't hang with guys like that then he simply can't hang.
Back to top Go down
CainVelasquezFan
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
CainVelasquezFan

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cain Velasquez and Diaz Brothers, Urijah Faber, Gilbert Melendez and Jon Jones

PostSubject: Re: Michael Bisping vs. Denis Kang to headline UFC 105   Michael Bisping vs. Denis Kang to headline UFC 105 EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 11:55 pm

ud think UK fans are tired of seeing the same fighters fight below average to average fighters..atleast Kang is solid and ther not feeding Bisping a can
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Michael Bisping vs. Denis Kang to headline UFC 105   Michael Bisping vs. Denis Kang to headline UFC 105 EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 9:28 am

Not buying the "240 pound guys are too small for HW" stuff.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Michael Bisping vs. Denis Kang to headline UFC 105   Michael Bisping vs. Denis Kang to headline UFC 105 EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 2:50 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
Not buying the "240 pound guys are too small for HW" stuff.

Im with u on that but I do think it is a matter of time to we see a super heavy division in UFC.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Michael Bisping vs. Denis Kang to headline UFC 105   Michael Bisping vs. Denis Kang to headline UFC 105 Empty

Back to top Go down

Michael Bisping vs. Denis Kang to headline UFC 105
Page 1 of 1