Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Denis Kang eager to beat Bisping's ass

Go down 
+4
GDPofDRC
Bigs03
Wolfgangsta
OU
8 posters
AuthorMessage
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

Denis Kang eager to beat Bisping's ass Empty
PostSubject: Denis Kang eager to beat Bisping's ass   Denis Kang eager to beat Bisping's ass EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 9:43 am

http://mmamania.com/2009/09/01/ufc-quick-quote-denis-kang-eager-to-beat-michael-bispings-ass-on/
“I jumped at the opportunity as soon as it was put in front of me…. I think I am gonna beat his ass … whether he won his last fight or lost it. He is a good fighter, he has got cardio and he knows how to win a fight. He knows how to ride the momentum, you know what I mean? I wouldn’t say he is a standout in any area but he is decent in all areas and he has a good head for the game, which can take you a long way…. I always want to finish the fight but you know, he’s only got two losses and he went the distance with Rashad Evans. But I am going to go for the KO like Hendo!… To me he is not ‘cocky Michael Bisping,’ he is just a sack of flesh and bones across the Octagon that I am waiting to pound on.”
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: Denis Kang eager to beat Bisping's ass   Denis Kang eager to beat Bisping's ass EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 9:46 am

Dennis Kang is over rated. He doesn't even belong in the UFC. Fuck this dude. Bisping kills him.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Denis Kang eager to beat Bisping's ass   Denis Kang eager to beat Bisping's ass EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 10:01 am

I hope he put Bisping to sleep in front of his home crowd, that would be the shit. Fuck Bisping, he's a bitch.
Back to top Go down
Bigs03
Black Belt
Black Belt
Bigs03

Favorite Fighter(s) : Fedor and GSP

PostSubject: Re: Denis Kang eager to beat Bisping's ass   Denis Kang eager to beat Bisping's ass EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 11:21 am

I'm picking Bisping here too.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Denis Kang eager to beat Bisping's ass   Denis Kang eager to beat Bisping's ass EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 11:35 am

I think it will be a good fight, both guys are overrated IMO.
Back to top Go down
Bigs03
Black Belt
Black Belt
Bigs03

PostSubject: Re: Denis Kang eager to beat Bisping's ass   Denis Kang eager to beat Bisping's ass EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 11:39 am

Yeah they are probably both overrated but Kang simply has not done anything since coming to the UFC. Bisping is aggressive and he's going to take the fight to Denis. I think Bisping wins easily.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Denis Kang eager to beat Bisping's ass   Denis Kang eager to beat Bisping's ass EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 11:48 am

Bigs03 wrote:
Yeah they are probably both overrated but Kang simply has not done anything since coming to the UFC. Bisping is aggressive and he's going to take the fight to Denis. I think Bisping wins easily.

Yeah but who do you WANT to win? You know it would be sweet to see Bisping get knocked the fuck out in front of his home crowd. The Smokey comes into the ring and says "You got knocked the fuck out!" While Nelson is standing there and pointing while giving his "ha, ha".
Denis Kang eager to beat Bisping's ass Smokey[img][/img]
Denis Kang eager to beat Bisping's ass Simpsons_nelson_haha3
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Denis Kang eager to beat Bisping's ass   Denis Kang eager to beat Bisping's ass EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 11:59 am

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
I think it will be a good fight, both guys are overrated IMO.
Totally.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Denis Kang eager to beat Bisping's ass   Denis Kang eager to beat Bisping's ass EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 12:52 pm

I'd love to see Kang knock him out but Bisping is going to win the fight
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Dragon, Kenflo, Hendo, Guida, Ace, Wand, Cain, Carwin, Foreman, Evander, Oscar

PostSubject: Re: Denis Kang eager to beat Bisping's ass   Denis Kang eager to beat Bisping's ass EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 1:32 pm

bisping by gettin KTFO for the second time. His chin is now glass after that last shot.
Back to top Go down
Bigs03
Black Belt
Black Belt
Bigs03

PostSubject: Re: Denis Kang eager to beat Bisping's ass   Denis Kang eager to beat Bisping's ass EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 1:37 pm

sokolkevin wrote:
bisping by gettin KTFO for the second time. His chin is now glass after that last shot.

I don't know about that...anyone would've gotten KO'd by that shot from Hendo.
Back to top Go down
Bigs03
Black Belt
Black Belt
Bigs03

PostSubject: Re: Denis Kang eager to beat Bisping's ass   Denis Kang eager to beat Bisping's ass EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 1:38 pm

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
Bigs03 wrote:

Yeah but who do you WANT to win? You know it would be sweet to see Bisping get knocked the fuck out in front of his home crowd. The Smokey comes into the ring and says "You got knocked the fuck out!" While Nelson is standing there and pointing while giving his "ha, ha".
Denis Kang eager to beat Bisping's ass Smokey[img][/img]
Denis Kang eager to beat Bisping's ass Simpsons_nelson_haha3

Yeah I'd like to see Bisping unconcious once again but I don't think it'll be at the hands of Kang.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: Denis Kang eager to beat Bisping's ass   Denis Kang eager to beat Bisping's ass EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 1:49 pm

Kang is good enough to give most people trouble at 185. He hasn't had great outings lately, but he is good.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: Denis Kang eager to beat Bisping's ass   Denis Kang eager to beat Bisping's ass EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 1:51 pm

Last edited by Farmer1906 on Tue Sep 01, 2009 1:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bigs03
Black Belt
Black Belt
Bigs03

PostSubject: Re: Denis Kang eager to beat Bisping's ass   Denis Kang eager to beat Bisping's ass EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 1:53 pm

You're right he is good but Bisping is better. I wouldn't be surprised to see Kang cut by the UFC if he loses to Bisping, which he probably will.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Denis Kang eager to beat Bisping's ass   Denis Kang eager to beat Bisping's ass EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 2:43 pm

He beats Bisping, he's a better striker and was schooling Belcher who is very good till he got caught in a sub, which I don't think Bisping has. His losses are to very talented fighters.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Denis Kang eager to beat Bisping's ass   Denis Kang eager to beat Bisping's ass Empty

Back to top Go down

Denis Kang eager to beat Bisping's ass
Page 1 of 1