Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Anthony Pettis to be featured on MTV show tonight

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

Anthony Pettis to be featured on MTV show tonight Empty
PostSubject: Anthony Pettis to be featured on MTV show tonight   Anthony Pettis to be featured on MTV show tonight EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 10:40 am

http://mmajunkie.com/news/20798/wecs-anthony-pettis-featured-on-tonights-episode-of-mtvs-world-of-jenks.mma
In his new MTV documentary series "World of Jenks," critically acclaimed filmmaker Andrew Jenks has already tackled the world of a hardcore rapper, a 20-year-old with autism and a homeless woman.

Now, it's on to mixed martial arts.

In Monday's new episode of "The World of Jenks," the fourth episode of the series' debut season, Jenks will share his experiences after spending a week with WEC lightweight contender Anthony Pettis.
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, FEDOR, NICK DIAZ

Anthony Pettis to be featured on MTV show tonight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anthony Pettis to be featured on MTV show tonight   Anthony Pettis to be featured on MTV show tonight EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 11:23 am

I'm gonna watch it if I remember. I wanted to see the one with the rapper just cause of the bitch slap preview, but I'm sure that was made to look worse than it was for ratings.
Back to top Go down

Anthony Pettis to be featured on MTV show tonight
Page 1 of 1