Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ben Henderson vs Anthony Pettis

Go down 
+3
Ludo
OU
Ninja
7 posters

Bendo by KO/TKO
Ben Henderson vs Anthony Pettis Vote_lcap0%Ben Henderson vs Anthony Pettis Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Bendo by submission
Ben Henderson vs Anthony Pettis Vote_lcap67%Ben Henderson vs Anthony Pettis Vote_rcap
 67% [ 6 ]
Bendo by Decision
Ben Henderson vs Anthony Pettis Vote_lcap22%Ben Henderson vs Anthony Pettis Vote_rcap
 22% [ 2 ]
Pettis by KO/TKO
Ben Henderson vs Anthony Pettis Vote_lcap0%Ben Henderson vs Anthony Pettis Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Pettis by submission
Ben Henderson vs Anthony Pettis Vote_lcap11%Ben Henderson vs Anthony Pettis Vote_rcap
 11% [ 1 ]
Pettis by Decision
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 9

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Ninja
Administrator
Administrator
Ninja

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone with the last name Rua or Emelianenko and Uncle Creepy

Ben Henderson vs Anthony Pettis Empty
PostSubject: Ben Henderson vs Anthony Pettis   Ben Henderson vs Anthony Pettis EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 1:52 pm

Who Takes it and how?
Back to top Go down
https://ninjasplace.forumotion.net
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Ben Henderson vs Anthony Pettis   Ben Henderson vs Anthony Pettis EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 1:53 pm

Bendo by dec. I think he wins it 3 rounds to 2. I see a close fight and Pettis will be hard to finish.
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Prodigy, The Great, Viking Dahmer, The Phenom

PostSubject: Re: Ben Henderson vs Anthony Pettis   Ben Henderson vs Anthony Pettis EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 1:55 pm

Benson by Submission. He likes to lock in those sneaky chokes and doesn't let go. He's also durable enough to take 15-20 good shots coming in to set one up if he has to.
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, FEDOR, NICK DIAZ

PostSubject: Re: Ben Henderson vs Anthony Pettis   Ben Henderson vs Anthony Pettis EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 1:57 pm

I think Bendo edges out Pettis in a tough fight
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Ben Henderson vs Anthony Pettis   Ben Henderson vs Anthony Pettis EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 2:07 pm

Bendo by sub
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Ben Henderson vs Anthony Pettis   Ben Henderson vs Anthony Pettis EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 2:27 pm

I'm thinking a Bendo choke out is the finish here. Second pick would be a close decision, but for who? Only the great pro MMA judges know.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Ben Henderson vs Anthony Pettis   Ben Henderson vs Anthony Pettis EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 2:33 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
I'm thinking a Bendo choke out is the finish here. Second pick would be a close decision, but for who? Only the great pro MMA judges know.

The movement of his hair creates the illusion of being more active. So you have to factor that in...of course I'm just kidding.....kind of.
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Prodigy, The Great, Viking Dahmer, The Phenom

PostSubject: Re: Ben Henderson vs Anthony Pettis   Ben Henderson vs Anthony Pettis EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 2:36 pm

OU wrote:
GDPofDRC wrote:

The movement of his hair creates the illusion of being more active. So you have to factor that in...of course I'm just kidding.....kind of.

Pit him against Clay Guida and try to see which one is more active.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Ben Henderson vs Anthony Pettis   Ben Henderson vs Anthony Pettis EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 2:39 pm

Ludo wrote:
OU wrote:
GDPofDRC wrote:

Pit him against Clay Guida and try to see which one is more active.

heads Guida, tails Bendo...
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: Ben Henderson vs Anthony Pettis   Ben Henderson vs Anthony Pettis EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 3:22 pm

Bendo catches Pettis and wobbles him. He gets his back and chokes him out. Bendo would whoop Guido too.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Ben Henderson vs Anthony Pettis   Ben Henderson vs Anthony Pettis EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 3:24 pm

bigbeastcardinal12 wrote:
Bendo catches Pettis and wobbles him. He gets his back and chokes him out. Bendo would whoop Guido too.

Yeah....did you read that correctly?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ben Henderson vs Anthony Pettis   Ben Henderson vs Anthony Pettis Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1