Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mir's take on roids

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

Mir's take on roids Empty
PostSubject: Mir's take on roids   Mir's take on roids EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 12:23 pm

http://www.mmamania.com/2010/9/23/1706180/null-and-roid-frank-mir-wants-ped-punishments-to-be-judged-on-a-case
Quote :
"I think everything has to be a case by case situation. This is why we have laws in our civilian life. They're not cut and dry. If (the fighter's) like 'yeah, I had an injury and my competitive nature got a hold of me and I went to the doctor' [or] if it was a situation where (he) was facing not fighting and (his) competitive nature got a hold of (him), I don't know if that would justify ending someone's career. If the same guy says 'yeah, I took this so I could smash skulls and I'm nuts.' That guy's in a different category."
Mir's take on roids Frank_mir_medium_medium
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Mir's take on roids   Mir's take on roids EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 12:24 pm

Wouldn't "competitive nature" play a factor either way?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mir's take on roids   Mir's take on roids EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 12:33 pm

Frank Mir and Chael Sonnen are always on the same side. They must be close mates.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Mir's take on roids   Mir's take on roids EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 12:39 pm

freakzilla316ftw wrote:
Frank Mir and Chael Sonnen are always on the same side. They must be close mates.

Yeah they have that secret douche bag hand shake and everything.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Mir's take on roids   Mir's take on roids EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 3:33 pm

I want to be the 1st guy to kill someone in the cage

--- Frank you just outed yourself as a crazy
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Mir's take on roids   Mir's take on roids EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 10:43 am

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2011/8/18/2369824/ufc-krzysztof-soszynski-believes-85-to-95-percent-of-fighters-use-steroids
This week, Krzysztof Soszynski told MMA Fighting that he believes that the number of fighters on 'roids is anywhere between 85 and 95 percent. He continued:

"I even had someone talk to me about stem cell injections. You're looking at stuff like EPO, and at least five or six different counterfeit drugs out there that people are using and they're not even detectable in the body. It's just amazing to me how far athletes are willing to go to make their mark in this sport."
"If there's a substance you can take out there that's going to make you bigger, stronger, more explosive, going to help you train harder, going to help you train longer, and it's going to help with your recovery as well, and you know if you take it the right way and follow the right instructions, you'll never get caught for it, wouldn't you take it?"
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, FEDOR, NICK DIAZ

PostSubject: Re: Mir's take on roids   Mir's take on roids EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 11:23 am

I'm 100% sure that if regular joes like us can go buy stuff that will make drugtests show up clean for weed these rich athletes are damn sure able to pay someone to get something that either doesn't show up or can be masked.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Mir's take on roids   Mir's take on roids EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 11:25 am

MMAEYES wrote:
I'm 100% sure that if regular joes like us can go buy stuff that will make drugtests show up clean for weed these rich athletes are damn sure able to pay someone to get something that either doesn't show up or can be masked.
The drugs have always been ahead of the testing and always will be. People will find a way to cheat, that is a given.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Mir's take on roids   Mir's take on roids EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 11:22 am

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2011/8/19/2372185/ufc-matt-serra-steroids-hgh-ped
Quote :
"It's wrong man, it's really wrong. Let me tell you something. I got to the title without doing anything. I didn't use anything," Serra commented. "Me and BJ Penn are in that small percentage that don't do (expletive). There's a lot of guys that are considered legends, and they're doing the GH and doing this and that, and it's obvious, it's freaking obvious."

"It's one thing if you're fighting for an hour, but you got 15 minutes in there. There's certain teams out there that look like they got a freaking chemist assigned to them," said Serra. "It's not that I want to judge anybody, but hey man, I'm fighting these people. Next thing you know you're in there fighting a guy with unlimited energy that looks like a He-Man figure. I don't give a (expletive) if it's happening in baseball, but when a guy can kick your head off, someone can get hurt. There's a chance for serious bodily harm."
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: Mir's take on roids   Mir's take on roids EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 11:30 am

I see nothing wrong with PEDS. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Mir's take on roids   Mir's take on roids EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 11:38 am

bigbeastcardinal12 wrote:
I see nothing wrong with PEDS. Very Happy
LOL, any noticeable progress?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mir's take on roids   Mir's take on roids Empty

Back to top Go down

Mir's take on roids
Page 1 of 1