Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Big Papi on roids list

Go down 
+6
Wolfgangsta
Ziggy116
LA
Farmer1906
bobbitt15
OU
10 posters
AuthorMessage
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

Big Papi on roids list Empty
PostSubject: Big Papi on roids list   Big Papi on roids list EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 1:58 pm

http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/news/story?id=4366335

Looks like Big Papi and Man Ram were both on the 2003 list of positive test.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Big Papi on roids list   Big Papi on roids list EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 2:02 pm

Shocking
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: Big Papi on roids list   Big Papi on roids list EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 2:05 pm

I guess it was the roids the beat Babe's curse.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Big Papi on roids list   Big Papi on roids list EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 2:56 pm

Always knew, hate the fucking Red Sox, their Series are tainted
Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rampage, Fedor, Gangster brothers, Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Big Papi on roids list   Big Papi on roids list EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 3:56 pm

Who gives a fuck really, at this point u have to assume everyone was.

Everytime a new name comes out, the amount of time I'm "shocked" about it just continues to diminish
Back to top Go down
https://apps.facebook.com/groupsplus/group.php?id=2139
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Big Papi on roids list   Big Papi on roids list EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 4:03 pm

Yeah I just don't really care anymore
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Big Papi on roids list   Big Papi on roids list EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 4:06 pm

not exactly the stereotypical body type for roids
Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rampage, Fedor, Gangster brothers, Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Big Papi on roids list   Big Papi on roids list EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 5:18 pm

No not at all...big giant mother fucker, monster head, every feature is huge. Not at all! lol
Back to top Go down
https://apps.facebook.com/groupsplus/group.php?id=2139
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: Big Papi on roids list   Big Papi on roids list EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 7:39 pm

"tainted" "outrage" "shocking allegations"

Oh please. Everyone did it. I view the situations no different than I did before.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Big Papi on roids list   Big Papi on roids list EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 1:16 am

Ortiz is a fucking hypocrite. He talked mad shit about steroids users and all that shit. Fucking fat piece of shit. Figures Boston had to cheat to win those titles as usual. Fucking SHIT
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: Big Papi on roids list   Big Papi on roids list EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 1:39 am

oggy420 wrote:
Ortiz is a fucking hypocrite. He talked mad shit about steroids users and all that shit. Fucking fat piece of shit. Figures Boston had to cheat to win those titles as usual. Fucking SHIT

I'm going to go out on a limb and say your a Yankee fan. Ever heard of Roger, Andy, and Jason all 3 huge roiders that were key reasons the yanks won the series they did.
Back to top Go down
Jruq
Green Belt
Green Belt
Jruq

PostSubject: Re: Big Papi on roids list   Big Papi on roids list EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 11:03 am

oggy420 wrote:

Wow Oggy, I can smell the sour grapes from here. Everyone cheated. It was actually encouraged by not testing or enforcing any of the testing.

Ortiz did speak out against Steroids though, so there is some hypocrisy there -- whatever though, you just sound like you're still bitter about '04.
Back to top Go down
Jruq
Green Belt
Green Belt
Jruq

PostSubject: Re: Big Papi on roids list   Big Papi on roids list EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 11:05 am

tolivendiewithLA wrote:
Always knew, hate the fucking Red Sox, their Series are tainted
You're totally right - the Sox were the only team that had anyone juicing, it wasn't an even playing field at all.

Give me a break
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: Big Papi on roids list   Big Papi on roids list EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 8:05 pm

Thank god oggy's emotionally charged outburst was squashed by logic. For the first time clear heads are prevailing in the roid debate.

I've been saying "don't care" and "everyone did it" for years. Glad the world has caught up...
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Big Papi on roids list   Big Papi on roids list EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 1:17 am

i figured after everyone shit on Arod when his name came out i would just mention that the precious "nation" was as dirty as any team, and sorry i dont believe turing our heads and letting this go is the right thing. Im fine with putting these guys in the HOF..... with a nice big * next to there name
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Dragon, Kenflo, Hendo, Guida, Ace, Wand, Cain, Carwin, Foreman, Evander, Oscar

PostSubject: Re: Big Papi on roids list   Big Papi on roids list EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 10:20 am

they are all on roids and baseball is dead. Henry aaron will always be the king.
Back to top Go down
joshkellerseattle
Orange Belt
Orange Belt
joshkellerseattle

Favorite Fighter(s) : Machida, GSP, Randy

PostSubject: Re: Big Papi on roids list   Big Papi on roids list EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 5:51 pm

Are we really going to look back at this era in 50 years and wipe everything out? I think we'll end up gradually accepting that everyone did it and therefore everyone is dirty...so the record and accolades should stand. Might not be the best way to do it, but...yeah.

Just remember this, you can always tell your grandchildren there was a player out there who did it clean. He never took steroids, even when his body was wracked with pain from injuries. He never took the "clear" or the "cream" to recover because it wasn't the right thing to do. And in an era where EVERYONE took HGH(this will become the huge story once we can detect it accurately), this player didnt even as age took over and his bat speed naturally decreased.

You'll always be able to tell your grandchildren you saw Ken Griffey Jr. play live. And he was the greatest clean player you ever saw on a baseball field.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Big Papi on roids list   Big Papi on roids list Empty

Back to top Go down

Big Papi on roids list
Page 1 of 1