Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

If You Guys Are Interested

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

If You Guys Are Interested  Empty
PostSubject: If You Guys Are Interested    If You Guys Are Interested  EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 11:20 pm

In seeing Vitali Klitschko kickboxing go to MMA forum and check out my Best Pancrase Matches thread
Back to top Go down
Canvas
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

PostSubject: Re: If You Guys Are Interested    If You Guys Are Interested  EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 1:25 am

Thanks Bird. That poor jap fellow was sure brave in taking a terrible beating from Vitali. I enjoy kick boxing. I am just in awe of Vitali.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: If You Guys Are Interested    If You Guys Are Interested  EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 1:35 am

ya Ryushi was actually a top MMA fighter of the time had multiple fights with Guy mezger, beat Ken Shamrock in 1 fight, and fought virtually every top Pancrase fighter of the era
Back to top Go down
marbleheadmaui
Red Belt
Red Belt
marbleheadmaui

Favorite Fighter(s) : Arguello, Finito, Duran, Saad Muhammad

PostSubject: Re: If You Guys Are Interested    If You Guys Are Interested  EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 3:11 am

Some kinda athlete isn't he?
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: If You Guys Are Interested    If You Guys Are Interested  EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 3:34 am

he really is the thing i found most impressive was he was kicking way more than punching when you would expect boxing to be his fortay in that fight

no sir he was throwing kick after kick
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If You Guys Are Interested    If You Guys Are Interested  Empty

Back to top Go down

If You Guys Are Interested
Page 1 of 1