Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

UFC 112 : Fight You Are Most Interested In??

Go down 
+13
GDPofDRC
OU
MMAEYES
Andrew the Raider King
Wolfgangsta
Bigs03
oggy420
Ninja
KingsOwn19
bobbitt15
Ludo
captain organic
Birdofthad
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

UFC 112 : Fight You Are Most Interested In?? Empty
PostSubject: UFC 112 : Fight You Are Most Interested In??   UFC 112 : Fight You Are Most Interested In?? EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 11:04 pm

For me

Renzo Gracie vs Matt Hughes

THIS NEEDS TO BE A FUCKING 5 ROUNDER , anyways, I am really looking forward to this one, Renzo wont tap, we know that, plus we have the revenge factor

What fight are you really looking forward to
Back to top Go down
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

PostSubject: Re: UFC 112 : Fight You Are Most Interested In??   UFC 112 : Fight You Are Most Interested In?? EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 11:15 pm

nah, spider then Penn, they should dominate, but their talent alone make them must see fights.
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Prodigy, The Great, Viking Dahmer, The Phenom

PostSubject: Re: UFC 112 : Fight You Are Most Interested In??   UFC 112 : Fight You Are Most Interested In?? EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 11:15 pm

I want to see how Kendall Grove fares against Mark Munoz
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

Anderson/Maia
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: UFC 112 : Fight You Are Most Interested In??   UFC 112 : Fight You Are Most Interested In?? EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 11:33 pm

Acdtually, Matt Hughes vs. Renzo Gracie as well.
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Administrator
Administrator
Ninja

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone with the last name Rua or Emelianenko and Uncle Creepy

PostSubject: Re: UFC 112 : Fight You Are Most Interested In??   UFC 112 : Fight You Are Most Interested In?? EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 11:46 pm

People are seriously interested in Matt Hughes/Renzo? This has boring written all over in it. Hughes wins a boring decision and I don't see it going any other way. The only possible way Renzo wins is if Hughes gets lazy and falls into a submission.
Back to top Go down
https://ninjasplace.forumotion.net
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: UFC 112 : Fight You Are Most Interested In??   UFC 112 : Fight You Are Most Interested In?? EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 11:51 pm

Well, The champion fights don't look to be any more competitive...or entertaining for that matter...unless of course Anderson Silva gets lazy and falls into a submission. BJ's fight has domination written all over it unless he gets lazy and falls into a sub...a pun...nah, BJ will kill Edgar.

Fact is, i'm interested in all these fights but as a fan of Renzo and Hughes, i'm looking very much forward to their matchup. You don't have to be interested in it but i see Renzo-Hughes as the most even matchup of the three main events.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: UFC 112 : Fight You Are Most Interested In??   UFC 112 : Fight You Are Most Interested In?? EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 12:19 am

LudoCain wrote:
I want to see how Kendall Grove fares against Mark Munoz

sick toss by Hermes on Caol, I remember that fight, good sig
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: UFC 112 : Fight You Are Most Interested In??   UFC 112 : Fight You Are Most Interested In?? EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 12:21 am

I bought Coleman vs COuture

that should sum it up Ninja

hhaa

I will almost always watch some old timers go at it
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: UFC 112 : Fight You Are Most Interested In??   UFC 112 : Fight You Are Most Interested In?? EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 12:33 am

Bj vs Franky.
And i cant lie im interested in seeing Anderson fight any chance i get.
Back to top Go down
Bigs03
Black Belt
Black Belt
Bigs03

Favorite Fighter(s) : Fedor and GSP

PostSubject: Re: UFC 112 : Fight You Are Most Interested In??   UFC 112 : Fight You Are Most Interested In?? EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 1:08 am

BJ vs. Frankie for sure. If BJ is content with slugging it out this should be a very good fight.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: UFC 112 : Fight You Are Most Interested In??   UFC 112 : Fight You Are Most Interested In?? EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 1:10 am

Bj and Silva are always worth seeing, but I can't get over how shitty a card 112 really is considering two title fights and pound for pound champions are on it.

There is just no one left for these guys to fight, so we're treated to these ridiculous squash matches. The UFC needs to generate new contenders and fast.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
Bigs03
Black Belt
Black Belt
Bigs03

Favorite Fighter(s) : Fedor and GSP

PostSubject: Re: UFC 112 : Fight You Are Most Interested In??   UFC 112 : Fight You Are Most Interested In?? EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 1:11 am

I hope they show the Phil Davis fight somehow.
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Administrator
Administrator
Ninja

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone with the last name Rua or Emelianenko and Uncle Creepy

PostSubject: Re: UFC 112 : Fight You Are Most Interested In??   UFC 112 : Fight You Are Most Interested In?? EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 1:12 am

Wolfgangsta wrote:
Bj and Silva are always worth seeing, but I can't get over how shitty a card 112 really is considering two title fights and pound for pound champions are on it.

There is just no one left for these guys to fight, so we're treated to these ridiculous squash matches. The UFC needs to generate new contenders and fast.

Vitor and Sonnen?

Maynard?
Back to top Go down
https://ninjasplace.forumotion.net
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: UFC 112 : Fight You Are Most Interested In??   UFC 112 : Fight You Are Most Interested In?? EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 1:38 am

lol classic wolf overreaction
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: UFC 112 : Fight You Are Most Interested In??   UFC 112 : Fight You Are Most Interested In?? EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 2:09 am

I'm extremely interested in seeing a Vitor-Anderson fight. Even Sonnen I would be pretty excited for. BJ on the other hand really has no one that I could even get pumped about. Its time for him to move up and fight some top dogs at WW
Back to top Go down
Andrew the Raider King
Red Belt
Red Belt
Andrew the Raider King

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael, Sexyama, Condit, Hendricks, Cowboy, Struve

PostSubject: Re: UFC 112 : Fight You Are Most Interested In??   UFC 112 : Fight You Are Most Interested In?? EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 7:11 am

Grove and Munoz should be a fairly good fight. I hope Grove can pull a victory out though.
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, FEDOR, NICK DIAZ

PostSubject: Re: UFC 112 : Fight You Are Most Interested In??   UFC 112 : Fight You Are Most Interested In?? EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 8:52 am

It's def BJ vs Edgar! I'm interested to see what Frankie's gonna do once he realizes he's got nothing on the feet for BJ. Is he gonna go the Florian route and try to channel GSP or is he gonna go down in a blaze of glory like our boy Diego. I can't wait!
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

PostSubject: Re: UFC 112 : Fight You Are Most Interested In??   UFC 112 : Fight You Are Most Interested In?? EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 9:00 am

Ninja\Rua/Fan wrote:
People are seriously interested in Matt Hughes/Renzo? This has boring written all over in it. Hughes wins a boring decision and I don't see it going any other way. The only possible way Renzo wins is if Hughes gets lazy and falls into a submission.

Ground fights aren't boring to me. The only reason I think Hughes/Serra was boring is because Serra was content with laying on his back holding one of Hughes shoulder looking at the camera like "nothing he's doing is affecting me" for the whole fight. The boringness of that fight I blame on the laziness of Serra. But Renzo is going to threaten from his back that fight should be good imo
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: UFC 112 : Fight You Are Most Interested In??   UFC 112 : Fight You Are Most Interested In?? EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 9:01 am

I hope to see Spider lose, I always hope he loses.
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

PostSubject: Re: UFC 112 : Fight You Are Most Interested In??   UFC 112 : Fight You Are Most Interested In?? EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 9:14 am

OUSOONERSOU wrote:

You should be ashamed!
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: UFC 112 : Fight You Are Most Interested In??   UFC 112 : Fight You Are Most Interested In?? EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 9:18 am

MMAEYES wrote:
OUSOONERSOU wrote:

You should be ashamed!

you should be glad I didn't say BJ tongue ha ha j/k. Never been a fan of Spider. While I can appreciate his skill, I have never rooted for him to win a single fight.
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

PostSubject: Re: UFC 112 : Fight You Are Most Interested In??   UFC 112 : Fight You Are Most Interested In?? EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 9:27 am

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
MMAEYES wrote:
OUSOONERSOU wrote:

You should be ashamed!

you should be glad I didn't say BJ tongue ha ha j/k. Never been a fan of Spider. While I can appreciate his skill, I have never rooted for him to win a single fight.

LOL it's all good.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: UFC 112 : Fight You Are Most Interested In??   UFC 112 : Fight You Are Most Interested In?? EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 9:40 am

Now Vitor is a compelling fight, and Sonnen could be as well, Maia not so much. BJ would destroy Maynard, but he would probably put up a bigger fight than Edgar.

I don't see how this is a wolf over reaction. These are more one sided on paper than GSP-Hardy.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: UFC 112 : Fight You Are Most Interested In??   UFC 112 : Fight You Are Most Interested In?? EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 9:48 am

Wolfgangsta wrote:
Now Vitor is a compelling fight, and Sonnen could be as well, Maia not so much. BJ would destroy Maynard, but he would probably put up a bigger fight than Edgar.

I don't see how this is a wolf over reaction. These are more one sided on paper than GSP-Hardy.

How? Hardy never beat a top WW before he got his shot, Hardy isn't a top 5 WW. Atleast Frankie put in work to get his title shot, atleast Frankie is firmly in the top 5 of LW. Frankie dominated Sherk, something Kenny never did and still might not be able to do. Atleast these guys have some legit claims to be in a title fight. Hardy never should have been there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UFC 112 : Fight You Are Most Interested In??   UFC 112 : Fight You Are Most Interested In?? Empty

Back to top Go down

UFC 112 : Fight You Are Most Interested In??
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next