Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Jacare not really interested in a 3rd fight with Mayhem

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

Jacare not really interested in a 3rd fight with Mayhem Empty
PostSubject: Jacare not really interested in a 3rd fight with Mayhem   Jacare not really interested in a 3rd fight with Mayhem EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 1:55 pm

http://mmajunkie.com/news/22271/strikeforce-champ-jacare-souza-ready-for-anyone-except-mayhem-miller.mma?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed:+mmajunkie+(MMAjunkie.com+Feed)

Quote :
"You kidding me? I beat this guy two times, man," Souza, who won his belt this past August, said. "No more."

Thought this may have been said light-heartedly but it sounds like he was pretty serious. I think Mayhem would have a legit chance, especially in a 5 rounder
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: Jacare not really interested in a 3rd fight with Mayhem   Jacare not really interested in a 3rd fight with Mayhem EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 2:34 pm

Mayhem was getting the best of him in the second fight. He stated he wouldn't just be grappling again and he did just that. I think Jacare knows Miller is his toughest fight in the SF MW division. If Miller beats Tim, there is nothing Jacare can do about it. The fight will happen!
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, FEDOR, NICK DIAZ

PostSubject: Re: Jacare not really interested in a 3rd fight with Mayhem   Jacare not really interested in a 3rd fight with Mayhem EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 4:26 pm

bigbeastcardinal12 wrote:
Mayhem was getting the best of him in the second fight. He stated he wouldn't just be grappling again and he did just that. I think Jacare knows Miller is his toughest fight in the SF MW division. If Miller beats Tim, there is nothing Jacare can do about it. The fight will happen!

I agree that if Miller keeps winning Jacare will have to fight him again. Kinda dissappointed that Jacare says he doesn't want that fight.
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Jacare not really interested in a 3rd fight with Mayhem   Jacare not really interested in a 3rd fight with Mayhem EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 5:25 pm

They should have made that fight before Jacare-Lawler.
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, FEDOR, NICK DIAZ

PostSubject: Re: Jacare not really interested in a 3rd fight with Mayhem   Jacare not really interested in a 3rd fight with Mayhem EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 9:48 am

KingsOwn19 wrote:
They should have made that fight before Jacare-Lawler.

YEP I agree as I'm sure most of us do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jacare not really interested in a 3rd fight with Mayhem   Jacare not really interested in a 3rd fight with Mayhem Empty

Back to top Go down

Jacare not really interested in a 3rd fight with Mayhem
Page 1 of 1