Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Robert Guerrero vs Nate Campbell possible for the Nov 6th undercard

Go down 
+4
Diego408
gomez1012
captainanddew
Birdofthad
8 posters
AuthorMessage

Robert Guerrero vs Nate Campbell possible for the Nov 6th undercard Empty
PostSubject: Robert Guerrero vs Nate Campbell possible for the Nov 6th undercard   Robert Guerrero vs Nate Campbell possible for the Nov 6th undercard EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 7:57 pm

• Robert Guerrero is supposed to fight on Golden Boy's Nov. 6 "Boxing After Dark" undercard on HBO. I've heard that Nate Campbell is one of the opponents being discussed. Are they serious?
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Robert Guerrero vs Nate Campbell possible for the Nov 6th undercard   Robert Guerrero vs Nate Campbell possible for the Nov 6th undercard EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 7:59 pm

come on Nate you can do it

I pray
Back to top Go down
captainanddew
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ricky Burns

PostSubject: Re: Robert Guerrero vs Nate Campbell possible for the Nov 6th undercard   Robert Guerrero vs Nate Campbell possible for the Nov 6th undercard EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 8:01 pm

Nate's body isn't there anymore. Hopefully he makes some decent money if the fight comes off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Robert Guerrero vs Nate Campbell possible for the Nov 6th undercard   Robert Guerrero vs Nate Campbell possible for the Nov 6th undercard EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 8:06 pm

Well if an old washed up Joel Casamayor can drop Robert Guerrero with a jab then Nate Campbell might have a shot.

Nate might be physically in bad shape but he's not going to simply roll over and give Guerrero an easy fight, he'll be in his face all night making him work hard for the win.

Last edited by Ali_1748 on Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
gomez1012
Black Belt
Black Belt
gomez1012

PostSubject: Re: Robert Guerrero vs Nate Campbell possible for the Nov 6th undercard   Robert Guerrero vs Nate Campbell possible for the Nov 6th undercard EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 8:13 pm

this shit shouldnt happen

TERRIBLE fight

Guerrero should be fighting Miguel Vazquez as rumored before

GBP just wants to keep things in house as the common practice is now a days Mad
Back to top Go down
Diego408
Green Belt
Green Belt
Diego408

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Marquez Brothers, Robert Guerrero, Abner Mares, Andre Ward, Sergio Martinez, Devon Alexander, Jose Benavidez Jr and Nick Diaz

PostSubject: Re: Robert Guerrero vs Nate Campbell possible for the Nov 6th undercard   Robert Guerrero vs Nate Campbell possible for the Nov 6th undercard EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 8:16 pm

Clottey went down off a jab... your Logic doesn't make sense. Either way it's a fight I'd favor Guerrero, but not by much. This would be a fight at 140, a weight class Guerrero shouldn't be at. Nate still has a tight defense and still has fight in him, even though he's old. He'll look better than Casa, that's for sure. I hate the match up, if it happens it's going to be an ugly fight. Campbell is boring and so is Guerrero.
Back to top Go down
gomez1012
Black Belt
Black Belt
gomez1012

PostSubject: Re: Robert Guerrero vs Nate Campbell possible for the Nov 6th undercard   Robert Guerrero vs Nate Campbell possible for the Nov 6th undercard EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 8:19 pm

Campbell is done, he got wiped out by Ortiz and Bradley

Like Diego mentioned, Guerrero should stick to 135 and fight Miguel Vazquez!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Robert Guerrero vs Nate Campbell possible for the Nov 6th undercard   Robert Guerrero vs Nate Campbell possible for the Nov 6th undercard EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 8:28 pm

Diego408 wrote:
Clottey went down off a jab... your Logic doesn't make sense. Either way it's a fight I'd favor Guerrero, but not by much. This would be a fight at 140, a weight class Guerrero shouldn't be at. Nate still has a tight defense and still has fight in him, even though he's old. He'll look better than Casa, that's for sure. I hate the match up, if it happens it's going to be an ugly fight. Campbell is boring and so is Guerrero.

It would be at lightweight, Campbell said a while back he's moving back to Lightweight.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: Robert Guerrero vs Nate Campbell possible for the Nov 6th undercard   Robert Guerrero vs Nate Campbell possible for the Nov 6th undercard EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 9:17 pm

Nate is shot and i really hate to see him fight in fights he really has no shot to win at this stage.
Back to top Go down
hardcoreBEE24
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Thomas Hearns

PostSubject: Re: Robert Guerrero vs Nate Campbell possible for the Nov 6th undercard   Robert Guerrero vs Nate Campbell possible for the Nov 6th undercard EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 9:22 pm

My predictiction is that Nate beats Guerrero which sets up a mega fight with Marquez.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Robert Guerrero vs Nate Campbell possible for the Nov 6th undercard   Robert Guerrero vs Nate Campbell possible for the Nov 6th undercard EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 9:23 pm

hardcoreBEE24 wrote:
My predictiction is that Nate beats Guerrero which sets up a mega fight with Marquez.

?
Back to top Go down
hardcoreBEE24
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Thomas Hearns

PostSubject: Re: Robert Guerrero vs Nate Campbell possible for the Nov 6th undercard   Robert Guerrero vs Nate Campbell possible for the Nov 6th undercard EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 9:26 pm

Ali_1748 wrote:
hardcoreBEE24 wrote:

?

Im glad you got the joke I can't use the italics and its hard to quote from my phone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Robert Guerrero vs Nate Campbell possible for the Nov 6th undercard   Robert Guerrero vs Nate Campbell possible for the Nov 6th undercard EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 9:29 pm

hardcoreBEE24 wrote:
Ali_1748 wrote:
hardcoreBEE24 wrote:

?

Im glad you got the joke I can't use the italics and its hard to quote from my phone.

Nate Campbell vs Juan Manuel Marquez

Battle of the senior citizens !!
Back to top Go down
Groundhog_Day
Orange Belt
Orange Belt
Groundhog_Day

Favorite Fighter(s) : Manny Pacquiao

PostSubject: Re: Robert Guerrero vs Nate Campbell possible for the Nov 6th undercard   Robert Guerrero vs Nate Campbell possible for the Nov 6th undercard EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 10:25 pm

Looks like Guerrero is taking a leaf out of Calzaghe's book and is going on the "old man" tour.
Back to top Go down
NJBeatdown86
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
NJBeatdown86

Favorite Fighter(s) : Highlander, Ricardo Romero,Roman Gonzalez, Pongsaklek Wonjongkam, Marco Huck, JMM, Frankie Edgar, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Robert Guerrero vs Nate Campbell possible for the Nov 6th undercard   Robert Guerrero vs Nate Campbell possible for the Nov 6th undercard EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 10:29 pm

I'd rather see him fight Vazquez, could be an interesting fight, fucking GBP and the in-house fights.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Robert Guerrero vs Nate Campbell possible for the Nov 6th undercard   Robert Guerrero vs Nate Campbell possible for the Nov 6th undercard Empty

Back to top Go down

Robert Guerrero vs Nate Campbell possible for the Nov 6th undercard
Page 1 of 1