Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

GBP looking to make Julio Diaz vs Nate Campbell?

Go down 
+3
nano212
dmar5143
gomez1012
7 posters
AuthorMessage
gomez1012
Black Belt
Black Belt
gomez1012

GBP looking to make Julio Diaz vs Nate Campbell? Empty
PostSubject: GBP looking to make Julio Diaz vs Nate Campbell?   GBP looking to make Julio Diaz vs Nate Campbell? EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 11:51 am

From Rafael's blog:

• Heard Golden Boy is tossing around the idea of a Nate Campbell-Julio Diaz fight for a September pay-per-view undercard. Campbell plans to fight on following his lopsided loss to Victor Ortiz on May 15. (Shocking, right?) Campbell was recently diagnosed with a condition that causes compression on his sciatic nerve, which severely limits his ability to move laterally. He needs eight to 10 weeks of rehab and said he'd be ready to give it another go.

WTF? Whyyyyy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GBP looking to make Julio Diaz vs Nate Campbell?   GBP looking to make Julio Diaz vs Nate Campbell? EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 12:58 pm

Nate needs to retire.
Back to top Go down
dmar5143
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
dmar5143

Favorite Fighter(s) : marciano pep robinson greb manny pac

PostSubject: Re: GBP looking to make Julio Diaz vs Nate Campbell?   GBP looking to make Julio Diaz vs Nate Campbell? EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 1:39 pm

the medical advisors for the commision need to advise the commision to retire cambell and not give him a license...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GBP looking to make Julio Diaz vs Nate Campbell?   GBP looking to make Julio Diaz vs Nate Campbell? EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 1:44 pm

What exactly is a sciatic nerve ? Is it to do with the spine ?
Back to top Go down
dmar5143
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
dmar5143

PostSubject: Re: GBP looking to make Julio Diaz vs Nate Campbell?   GBP looking to make Julio Diaz vs Nate Campbell? EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 1:54 pm

ali its probably the bodies biggest nerve.it starts in the lower back and goes down to the back part of the thights..its very painfull when pulled .it restricts bending which is difficult with great pain.can cause limping in the walk and reduces any side movement of the legs lateraly cause of pain and tightness..it can act up anytime especialy in a active person like a fighter..reocuuring problems are common..they need to force him in retirement.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GBP looking to make Julio Diaz vs Nate Campbell?   GBP looking to make Julio Diaz vs Nate Campbell? EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 1:55 pm

dmar5143 wrote:
ali its probably the bodies biggest nerve.it starts in the lower back and goes down to the back part of the thights..its very painfull when pulled .it restricts bending which is difficult with great pain.can cause limping in the walk and reduces any side movement of the legs lateraly cause of pain and tightness..it can act up anytime especialy in a active person like a fighter..reocuuring problems are common..they need to force him in retirement.

Thanks dmar.
Back to top Go down
nano212
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt
nano212

Favorite Fighter(s) : JMM, Rafaell Marquez, Pac and David Haye

PostSubject: Re: GBP looking to make Julio Diaz vs Nate Campbell?   GBP looking to make Julio Diaz vs Nate Campbell? EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 12:26 am

Ya I know Nate ran into some promoter and money problems prior and after he defeated Juan Diaz and I assume he needs the pay checks for his family, But he needs to retire before he gets hurt bad. I doubt Julio Diaz will be the guy to hurt him but if he defeats Diaz that will only lead to him being fed to a bigger dog down the road!
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: GBP looking to make Julio Diaz vs Nate Campbell?   GBP looking to make Julio Diaz vs Nate Campbell? EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 12:31 am

Diaz has looked bad recently lately too i donyt have a problem with this fight
Back to top Go down
nano212
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt
nano212

Favorite Fighter(s) : JMM, Rafaell Marquez, Pac and David Haye

PostSubject: Re: GBP looking to make Julio Diaz vs Nate Campbell?   GBP looking to make Julio Diaz vs Nate Campbell? EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 12:35 am

Birdofthad wrote:
Diaz has looked bad recently lately too i donyt have a problem with this fight

Ya he has Bird Diaz was a never was type fighter. I just see Nate (if he wins) getting thrown to the wolves next year maybe an Amir Khan or Madiana and that would end terrible for him if he is injured the way it has been reported!
Back to top Go down
Canvas
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

PostSubject: Re: GBP looking to make Julio Diaz vs Nate Campbell?   GBP looking to make Julio Diaz vs Nate Campbell? EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 1:22 am

I think Nate would do well vs Diaz.

Nate deserves his payday rematch vs the more well known Diaz.
Back to top Go down
Canvas
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

PostSubject: Re: GBP looking to make Julio Diaz vs Nate Campbell?   GBP looking to make Julio Diaz vs Nate Campbell? EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 1:24 am

Neve posted his doctor's report on the net which detailed the sawbone's opinion that Neve couldn't plant his foot properly to punch due to the nerve condition.

The doctor felt with rehab Nate could almost fully recover.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: GBP looking to make Julio Diaz vs Nate Campbell?   GBP looking to make Julio Diaz vs Nate Campbell? EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 2:22 am

diaz looked bad when i saw him live at the lightweight card, i think nate could beat him
Back to top Go down
hardcoreBEE24
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Thomas Hearns

PostSubject: Re: GBP looking to make Julio Diaz vs Nate Campbell?   GBP looking to make Julio Diaz vs Nate Campbell? EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 2:33 am

Canvas wrote:

Nate can't make Lightweight anymore (Funeka) and Diaz can't crack an egg at Jr Welter. Don't see that fight happening anytime soon.
Back to top Go down
Canvas
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

PostSubject: Re: GBP looking to make Julio Diaz vs Nate Campbell?   GBP looking to make Julio Diaz vs Nate Campbell? EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 1:11 pm

hardcoreBEE24 wrote:
Canvas wrote:

Nate can't make Lightweight anymore (Funeka) and Diaz can't crack an egg at Jr Welter. Don't see that fight happening anytime soon.

you don't think Diaz might want to get revenge for his loss ? 140 is more comfortable for him, and he'll think Neve is old and in decline.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GBP looking to make Julio Diaz vs Nate Campbell?   GBP looking to make Julio Diaz vs Nate Campbell? EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 3:19 pm

Didn't Julio do well against Ngoudjo on FNF ?
Back to top Go down
gomez1012
Black Belt
Black Belt
gomez1012

PostSubject: Re: GBP looking to make Julio Diaz vs Nate Campbell?   GBP looking to make Julio Diaz vs Nate Campbell? EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 3:30 pm

Julio did look ok vs Hermann

but on a PPV under card? put it on Solo Boxeo or FNF
Back to top Go down
dmar5143
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
dmar5143

PostSubject: Re: GBP looking to make Julio Diaz vs Nate Campbell?   GBP looking to make Julio Diaz vs Nate Campbell? EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 4:05 pm

look at this point in there careers we got 2 so so fighters at best..cambell with his back nerve problem and diaz who progressed as far as he can go..if they fight its not a mover-shaker type of thing at all..its a fight betwwen 2 i used to be pretty good type of fighters..in the past ive seen over 1000 of these type of matchups..a decent fight to watch considering there skills..sure why not..something to write home about...nooo way..dont get to excited over a matchup of this caliber...its been done before in spades.
Back to top Go down
hardcoreBEE24
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Thomas Hearns

PostSubject: Re: GBP looking to make Julio Diaz vs Nate Campbell?   GBP looking to make Julio Diaz vs Nate Campbell? EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 6:36 pm

Canvas wrote:
hardcoreBEE24 wrote:
Canvas wrote:

you don't think Diaz might want to get revenge for his loss ? 140 is more comfortable for him, and he'll think Neve is old and in decline.

I still got Nate beating him just like I expect jmm to kick the shit out of him. Diaz had a catchweight of 138 with the light hitting Malignaggi, Diaz wasnts no part of the Jr Welterweight division.
Back to top Go down
kbyte
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt
kbyte

Favorite Fighter(s) : Oscar De la Hoya, Ricky Hatton

PostSubject: Re: GBP looking to make Julio Diaz vs Nate Campbell?   GBP looking to make Julio Diaz vs Nate Campbell? EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 6:41 pm

I don't care to see Campbell anyone anymore and its probably time for him to retire.
Back to top Go down
gomez1012
Black Belt
Black Belt
gomez1012

PostSubject: Re: GBP looking to make Julio Diaz vs Nate Campbell?   GBP looking to make Julio Diaz vs Nate Campbell? EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 6:55 pm

kbyte wrote:
I don't care to see Campbell anyone anymore and its probably time for him to retire.

+1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GBP looking to make Julio Diaz vs Nate Campbell?   GBP looking to make Julio Diaz vs Nate Campbell? Empty

Back to top Go down

GBP looking to make Julio Diaz vs Nate Campbell?
Page 1 of 1