Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Nate Campbell vs Victor Ortiz Set For May 15th

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Nate Campbell vs Victor Ortiz Set For May 15th Empty
PostSubject: Nate Campbell vs Victor Ortiz Set For May 15th   Nate Campbell vs Victor Ortiz Set For May 15th EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 7:10 pm

BoxingScene.com has been informed that an agreement has been reached for junior welterweights Victor Ortiz and Nate Campbell to fight each other on May 15 in Las Vegas. The fight will be televised by HBO as the co-feature to Amir Khan's possible defense of the WBA 140-pound title against Juan Manuel Marquez.

http://www.boxingscene.com/?m=show&id=25247
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

Nate Campbell vs Victor Ortiz Set For May 15th Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nate Campbell vs Victor Ortiz Set For May 15th   Nate Campbell vs Victor Ortiz Set For May 15th EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 7:46 pm

all I know is
lets go Gallaxy Warrior

People can say what they want about his fight vs Bradley but I had the damn thing 29-28 when it got stoppped and I dont remember everyone bitching when Marquez got cut verse Mosley and the fight was stopped
Nates got more heart than people are giving him credit for lately

lets go Nate, Lets go Nate
Back to top Go down

Nate Campbell vs Victor Ortiz Set For May 15th
Page 1 of 1