Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Victor Ortiz vs Hector Alatorre Set For February 25th , Nate Campbell Fight If He Wins.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Victor Ortiz vs Hector Alatorre Set For February 25th , Nate Campbell Fight If He Wins. Empty
PostSubject: Victor Ortiz vs Hector Alatorre Set For February 25th , Nate Campbell Fight If He Wins.   Victor Ortiz vs Hector Alatorre Set For February 25th , Nate Campbell Fight If He Wins. EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 5:48 pm

• Golden Boy made official the return of "Fight Night Club" for a second season. The monthly cards from Club Nokia in Los Angeles will air on Fox Sports Net this season after debuting on Versus last year. The season kicks off Feb. 25 with junior welterweight prospect Victor Ortiz facing Hector Alatorre (16-8, 5 KOs) in a 10-rounder, with lightweight prospect Luis Ramos (13-0, 7 KOs) in the six-round co-feature against an opponent to be named. "I've had my own share of ups and downs," said Ortiz, who bounced from the down of a knockout loss to Marcos Maidana this past summer (in which Ortiz quit) to knock out Antonio Diaz in December. "Ups are always great, downs always hurt, but you have to come back strong. I don't think I'm gonna be able to just walk right through Hector because he's tough, but I'm ready." If Ortiz (25-2-1, 20 KOs) wins, he could face former unified lightweight titlist Nate Campbell on HBO May 15 on the undercard of the potential Khan-Marquez fight, Schaefer told ESPN.com.

http://espn.go.com/sports/boxing/notebook/_/page/january_29-dan-rafael-weekend-notebook/glen-johnson-meets-yusaf-mack-paydays-mind
Back to top Go down

Victor Ortiz vs Hector Alatorre Set For February 25th , Nate Campbell Fight If He Wins.
Page 1 of 1