Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What was going through Bernard Hopkins head when this happened ?

Go down 
+5
hardcoreBEE24
marbleheadmaui
nano212
captainanddew
Groundhog_Day
9 posters
AuthorMessage

What was going through Bernard Hopkins head when this happened ? Empty
PostSubject: What was going through Bernard Hopkins head when this happened ?   What was going through Bernard Hopkins head when this happened ? EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 8:13 pm

What was going through Bernard Hopkins head when this happened ? L_a051cc4d7542d9162525125bc7041f4c
Back to top Go down
Groundhog_Day
Orange Belt
Orange Belt
Groundhog_Day

Favorite Fighter(s) : Manny Pacquiao

PostSubject: Re: What was going through Bernard Hopkins head when this happened ?   What was going through Bernard Hopkins head when this happened ? EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 8:25 pm

He let a white boy beat him is what happened.
Back to top Go down
Groundhog_Day
Orange Belt
Orange Belt
Groundhog_Day

PostSubject: Re: What was going through Bernard Hopkins head when this happened ?   What was going through Bernard Hopkins head when this happened ? EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 8:26 pm

btw Ali where do you get these hilarious clips
Back to top Go down
captainanddew
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ricky Burns

PostSubject: Re: What was going through Bernard Hopkins head when this happened ?   What was going through Bernard Hopkins head when this happened ? EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 8:26 pm

At least when we have threads that don't provide anything to the intellectual discussion of boxing, they are amusing.

I'll take a shot. BHOP is thinking, what in the hell. What is this white boy doing. I thought when I got out of prison I didn't have to worry about a man trying to rape me ever again, but maybe I was wrong.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What was going through Bernard Hopkins head when this happened ?   What was going through Bernard Hopkins head when this happened ? EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 10:50 pm

Groundhog_Day wrote:

Just searching through different boxing sites, found that and my Abe gif on a boxing forum.
Back to top Go down
Groundhog_Day
Orange Belt
Orange Belt
Groundhog_Day

PostSubject: Re: What was going through Bernard Hopkins head when this happened ?   What was going through Bernard Hopkins head when this happened ? EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 11:23 pm

Ali_1748 wrote:
Groundhog_Day wrote:

Just searching through different boxing sites, found that and my Abe gif on a boxing forum.

nice! there we go. I would think that there is plenty of potential for abuse when it comes to these sigs. I'm glad people on here have kept it fairly tame so my browser doesn't go nuts trying to load a bunch of huge images.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What was going through Bernard Hopkins head when this happened ?   What was going through Bernard Hopkins head when this happened ? EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 11:26 pm

haha I never knew Peter was a fan of the double punch.
Back to top Go down
nano212
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt
nano212

Favorite Fighter(s) : JMM, Rafaell Marquez, Pac and David Haye

PostSubject: Re: What was going through Bernard Hopkins head when this happened ?   What was going through Bernard Hopkins head when this happened ? EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 11:41 pm

Ali_1748 wrote:
What was going through Bernard Hopkins head when this happened ? L_a051cc4d7542d9162525125bc7041f4c

He was thinking 3 things

1. My money better be in the bank!!

2. Pregnancy test following fight!

3. Rape kit as well!!
Back to top Go down
marbleheadmaui
Red Belt
Red Belt
marbleheadmaui

Favorite Fighter(s) : Arguello, Finito, Duran, Saad Muhammad

PostSubject: Re: What was going through Bernard Hopkins head when this happened ?   What was going through Bernard Hopkins head when this happened ? EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 12:05 am

The better question is WTF was Calzaghe thinking?
Back to top Go down
hardcoreBEE24
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Thomas Hearns

PostSubject: Re: What was going through Bernard Hopkins head when this happened ?   What was going through Bernard Hopkins head when this happened ? EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 5:06 am

marbleheadmaui wrote:
The better question is WTF was Calzaghe thinking?

Im gonna make Bernard Hopkins my bitch in front of everyone. He's talked a lot of shit in every press conference leading up to this fight. Now im making him look tired and like a bitch he keepscrying foul. This is a fight if you wanted to fuck you should have just asked.
Back to top Go down
4445Frank
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

PostSubject: Re: What was going through Bernard Hopkins head when this happened ?   What was going through Bernard Hopkins head when this happened ? EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 8:10 am

Honestly, I can think of a hundred homophobic jokes, but I really think that video is kind of odd. Why is Joe dry humping Bernard Hopkins? I don't think we'll ever know.
Back to top Go down
WinstonSmith
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
WinstonSmith

Favorite Fighter(s) : Marvin Hagler,Ben Henderson,Rich Franklin,Clay Guida

PostSubject: Re: What was going through Bernard Hopkins head when this happened ?   What was going through Bernard Hopkins head when this happened ? EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 11:31 am

Ali_1748 wrote:

Stay still so I can give you a reach around.
Back to top Go down
gomez1012
Black Belt
Black Belt
gomez1012

PostSubject: Re: What was going through Bernard Hopkins head when this happened ?   What was going through Bernard Hopkins head when this happened ? EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 11:50 am

^ LOL!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What was going through Bernard Hopkins head when this happened ?   What was going through Bernard Hopkins head when this happened ? EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 11:51 am

4445Frank wrote:
Honestly, I can think of a hundred homophobic jokes, but I really think that video is kind of odd. Why is Joe dry humping Bernard Hopkins? I don't think we'll ever know.
That video is just disturbing.
Back to top Go down
captainanddew
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ricky Burns

PostSubject: Re: What was going through Bernard Hopkins head when this happened ?   What was going through Bernard Hopkins head when this happened ? EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 11:56 am

that video is beyond disturbing. Where in the rules does it go from boxing to what might qualify as sexual assault?
Back to top Go down
WinstonSmith
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
WinstonSmith

PostSubject: Re: What was going through Bernard Hopkins head when this happened ?   What was going through Bernard Hopkins head when this happened ? EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 12:00 pm

I think Joe was paying Bernard back for his pre-fight trash talking.Bernard ought to relinquish his man card for not making Joe pay for that clownage.
Back to top Go down
gomez1012
Black Belt
Black Belt
gomez1012

PostSubject: Re: What was going through Bernard Hopkins head when this happened ?   What was going through Bernard Hopkins head when this happened ? EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 12:16 pm

Hopkins two fights w/Winky and Joe...just fucking terrible TV Mad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What was going through Bernard Hopkins head when this happened ?   What was going through Bernard Hopkins head when this happened ? EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 1:34 pm

I just find it funny since Hopkins is meant to be this tough ex con from Philly, and here he is getting bent over and pretend screwed by a pale Welshman who slaps Laughing
Back to top Go down
WinstonSmith
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
WinstonSmith

PostSubject: Re: What was going through Bernard Hopkins head when this happened ?   What was going through Bernard Hopkins head when this happened ? EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 1:35 pm

Ali_1748 wrote:
I just find it funny since Hopkins is meant to be this tough ex con from Philly, and here he is getting bent over and pretend screwed by a pale Welshman who slaps Laughing

How bitterly ironic wasn't it?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What was going through Bernard Hopkins head when this happened ?   What was going through Bernard Hopkins head when this happened ? EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 1:40 pm

WinstonSmith wrote:
Ali_1748 wrote:

Makes me wonder how Bernard survived that prison stretch.
Back to top Go down
WinstonSmith
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
WinstonSmith

PostSubject: Re: What was going through Bernard Hopkins head when this happened ?   What was going through Bernard Hopkins head when this happened ? EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 1:41 pm

Ali_1748 wrote:
WinstonSmith wrote:
Ali_1748 wrote:

Soap-on-a-rope.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What was going through Bernard Hopkins head when this happened ?   What was going through Bernard Hopkins head when this happened ? EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 1:44 pm

WinstonSmith wrote:
Ali_1748 wrote:
WinstonSmith wrote:
Ali_1748 wrote:

Soap-on-a-rope.

lol

Back to the wall to avoid any American History X shower scenes.
Back to top Go down
WinstonSmith
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
WinstonSmith

PostSubject: Re: What was going through Bernard Hopkins head when this happened ?   What was going through Bernard Hopkins head when this happened ? EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 1:45 pm

Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: What was going through Bernard Hopkins head when this happened ?   What was going through Bernard Hopkins head when this happened ? EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 12:28 am

Ali_1748 wrote:

I LMAO when I saw this! Still laughing!!!! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What was going through Bernard Hopkins head when this happened ?   What was going through Bernard Hopkins head when this happened ? Empty

Back to top Go down

What was going through Bernard Hopkins head when this happened ?
Page 1 of 1