Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Does anyone here listen to Glenn Beck

Go down 
+10
KingsOwn19
KrazyHorseBennett
bobbitt15
oggy420
Birdofthad
4445Frank
Wolfgangsta
GDPofDRC
OU
Thomasdrrn09
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

Does anyone here listen to Glenn Beck - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Does anyone here listen to Glenn Beck   Does anyone here listen to Glenn Beck - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 3:41 pm

you already know she heard mommy say it
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone here listen to Glenn Beck   Does anyone here listen to Glenn Beck - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 4:08 pm

why would you? You'd learn more about politics watching sesame street....
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone here listen to Glenn Beck   Does anyone here listen to Glenn Beck - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 4:21 pm

ohh and on the topic of the Obama as hitler propaganda....

1st off i do not believe in the left vs right debate, just pointing out an interesting and ironic fact here.

Im sure we've all seen the Obama pic with the hitler mustache. This is no doubt right winged propaganda. Whats ironic is that Prescott Bush, grandfather of Bush Jr, was the Director of the Union Banking Corporation. This corporation has been linked to funding Hitler's rise to power and the Nazi movement.

In 1942 the U.S. government ordered the seizure of Nazi German banking operations in New York City which were being conducted by Prescott Bush.

"Under the Trading with the Enemy Act, the government took over the Union Banking Corporation, in which Bush was a director. The U.S. Alien Property Custodian seized Union Banking Corp.'s stock shares, all of which were owned by Prescott Bush, E. Roland 'Bunny' Harriman, three Nazi executives, and two other associates of Bush."

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone here listen to Glenn Beck   Does anyone here listen to Glenn Beck - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 5:43 pm

oggy420 wrote:
ohh and on the topic of the Obama as hitler propaganda....

1st off i do not believe in the left vs right debate, just pointing out an interesting and ironic fact here.

Im sure we've all seen the Obama pic with the hitler mustache. This is no doubt right winged propaganda. Whats ironic is that Prescott Bush, grandfather of Bush Jr, was the Director of the Union Banking Corporation. This corporation has been linked to funding Hitler's rise to power and the Nazi movement.

In 1942 the U.S. government ordered the seizure of Nazi German banking operations in New York City which were being conducted by Prescott Bush.

"Under the Trading with the Enemy Act, the government took over the Union Banking Corporation, in which Bush was a director. The U.S. Alien Property Custodian seized Union Banking Corp.'s stock shares, all of which were owned by Prescott Bush, E. Roland 'Bunny' Harriman, three Nazi executives, and two other associates of Bush."

Shit I didnt know that. Its pretty funny.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone here listen to Glenn Beck   Does anyone here listen to Glenn Beck - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 6:27 pm

I can't imagine he's any worse than Olbermann (didn't he just get canceled BTW? LMAO)
Back to top Go down
KrazyHorseBennett
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
KrazyHorseBennett

Favorite Fighter(s) : Charles Bennett is the second coming of Christ.

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone here listen to Glenn Beck   Does anyone here listen to Glenn Beck - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 12:44 am

Glenn Beck is no more or less retarded than Olbermann or that dumbass Ed Schultz. They pander to the lowest common denominator on each side.

And I'm loving the "I'm not a liberal, but......" nonsense being spewed here. Don't be ashamed to admit what you are. Hell, at least have the balls to call yourself a "progressive".
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone here listen to Glenn Beck   Does anyone here listen to Glenn Beck - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 1:21 am

I can't think of any political radio, tv, etc. hosts that i like...no matter what the affiliation is.
Back to top Go down
KrazyHorseBennett
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
KrazyHorseBennett

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone here listen to Glenn Beck   Does anyone here listen to Glenn Beck - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 1:31 am

KingsOwn19 wrote:
I can't think of any political radio, tv, etc. hosts that i like...no matter what the affiliation is.

Dennis Prager is pretty good. He treats his callers like adults regardless of leaning. That's what I hate most. Douchebags like Hannity shouting over callers for the duration of the call and claiming victory when the person hangs up.

I don't listen to much of the nonsense from all the networks and radio, but Prager is one I listen to on the ride home every day.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone here listen to Glenn Beck   Does anyone here listen to Glenn Beck - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 1:39 am

The list begins and ends with Bill Maher for me. That's it
Back to top Go down
KrazyHorseBennett
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
KrazyHorseBennett

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone here listen to Glenn Beck   Does anyone here listen to Glenn Beck - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 1:47 am

bobbitt15 wrote:

I'd rather fuck a rotting corpse with an asshole lined of razor blades then listen to Maher.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone here listen to Glenn Beck   Does anyone here listen to Glenn Beck - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 1:52 am

Lol you so krazy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone here listen to Glenn Beck   Does anyone here listen to Glenn Beck - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 8:26 am

KrazyHorseBennett wrote:
Glenn Beck is no more or less retarded than Olbermann or that dumbass Ed Schultz. They pander to the lowest common denominator on each side.

And I'm loving the "I'm not a liberal, but......" nonsense being spewed here. Don't be ashamed to admit what you are. Hell, at least have the balls to call yourself a "progressive".
Dude I am from the south. I am a conservative Democrat. I am against abortion and for the death penalty. Trust me I am no Liberal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone here listen to Glenn Beck   Does anyone here listen to Glenn Beck - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 8:28 am

KrazyHorseBennett wrote:
bobbitt15 wrote:

I'd rather fuck a rotting corpse with an asshole lined of razor blades then listen to Maher.
+1 I cant stand Bill Maher. I put him up there with Beck. Fuck them both.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone here listen to Glenn Beck   Does anyone here listen to Glenn Beck - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 1:57 pm

Everytime I think my posting style is out of line I tune into Beck or someone just like him to remind myself that's the proper way for American discourse.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
Thomasdrrn09
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
Thomasdrrn09

Favorite Fighter(s) : MMA-Forrest Griffin, Nate Diaz, GSP Boxing-Cotto,

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone here listen to Glenn Beck   Does anyone here listen to Glenn Beck - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 3:31 pm

How can people hate Bill Maher when he made religulous the best documentary ever.
Back to top Go down
captainanddew
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ricky Burns

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone here listen to Glenn Beck   Does anyone here listen to Glenn Beck - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 9:01 pm

I voted for McCain and I was still scared of him winning. Palin being one step away was almost too much for me.

I am all for a woman being VP or President. It just needs to be someone intelligent.

Back to top Go down
captainanddew
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ricky Burns

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone here listen to Glenn Beck   Does anyone here listen to Glenn Beck - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 9:03 pm

Bill Maher is a total hackjob. So is Glenn Beck. We need to round up about 75% of the pundits on each side as all they do is lie. they'll say anything to try to further their opinion. None of them care about the silly little thing called the truth.
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, FEDOR, NICK DIAZ

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone here listen to Glenn Beck   Does anyone here listen to Glenn Beck - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 3:13 pm

I watch Glenn Beck I don't listen to his radio show. I don't always agree with him but I think he's right that we are headed in the wrong direction with more government and more spending.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone here listen to Glenn Beck   Does anyone here listen to Glenn Beck - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 3:46 pm

then mma where the hell was Bill 3 years ago?
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone here listen to Glenn Beck   Does anyone here listen to Glenn Beck - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 4:27 pm

Birdofthad wrote:
then mma where the hell was Bill 3 years ago?

Did you mean where was Glenn 3 years ago? Well no one likes to admitt this but 3 years ago Glenn was badmouthing Bush's spending on CNN and I was watching him then too but shhhh that's suppose to be a secret or something. Glenn only supported Bush during the beginning of his first term.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone here listen to Glenn Beck   Does anyone here listen to Glenn Beck - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 6:33 pm

well good then cause i dont pay attention to crying glenn
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone here listen to Glenn Beck   Does anyone here listen to Glenn Beck - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 10:41 am

Birdofthad wrote:
well good then cause i dont pay attention to crying glenn

to each his own I guess
Back to top Go down
boomer sooner
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, since way back

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone here listen to Glenn Beck   Does anyone here listen to Glenn Beck - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 10:42 am

I like Beck. His radio show is less dramatic than his tv show. I actually watched a few episodes from beginning to end and I actually liked it outside of the drama -- some good information. Bashed both the left and right. Simply demands responsibility out of his government. It's not a typical talking head show where he has guests on to debate issues. Clearly not his aim. He's very open about he's not a journalist or anything. Just an American with some opinions. He's allowed to express them, and I can't blame him for being popular.

I read a little about his life too and I think the guy is actually true blue. He had a ridiculously tough life growing up. Was incredilbly poor. Father died when he was young and then his mother committed suicide. I might see things differently if I came from that background.

And you should be happy your students are watching Glenn Beck over Jersey Show or the Hills.
Back to top Go down
LTFG
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
LTFG

Favorite Fighter(s) : Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone here listen to Glenn Beck   Does anyone here listen to Glenn Beck - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 5:09 pm

Unlike a few here, I don't wish death on him or Rush. Can't stand either, but wishing harm on them is a bit harsh. Just like I don't get why so many on the right like Sarah Palin, I don't understand the appeal of either of those guys...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone here listen to Glenn Beck   Does anyone here listen to Glenn Beck - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 5:46 pm

boomer sooner wrote:
I like Beck. His radio show is less dramatic than his tv show. I actually watched a few episodes from beginning to end and I actually liked it outside of the drama -- some good information. Bashed both the left and right. Simply demands responsibility out of his government. It's not a typical talking head show where he has guests on to debate issues. Clearly not his aim. He's very open about he's not a journalist or anything. Just an American with some opinions. He's allowed to express them, and I can't blame him for being popular.

I read a little about his life too and I think the guy is actually true blue. He had a ridiculously tough life growing up. Was incredilbly poor. Father died when he was young and then his mother committed suicide. I might see things differently if I came from that background.

And you should be happy your students are watching Glenn Beck over Jersey Show or the Hills.
I dont even think they really watch Beck they just spew stupid shit that their parents say that Beck said more than likely. I would be happy if they researched these topics themselves instead of listening to someone else who also has done zero research.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone here listen to Glenn Beck   Does anyone here listen to Glenn Beck - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Does anyone here listen to Glenn Beck
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3