Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Does anyone here listen to Glenn Beck

Go down 
+10
KingsOwn19
KrazyHorseBennett
bobbitt15
oggy420
Birdofthad
4445Frank
Wolfgangsta
GDPofDRC
OU
Thomasdrrn09
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Does anyone here listen to Glenn Beck Empty
PostSubject: Does anyone here listen to Glenn Beck   Does anyone here listen to Glenn Beck EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 1:28 pm

I know a lot of people do and I have to ask WHY? WHY? WHY?

I am not a liberal by any means and I still cant stand the guy. He says the most dumb ass things. I constantly have kids at my school spewing just stupid shit they picked up from this guy and it just erks me.

I can see watching the guy for enertainment value maybe but do people take everything he says to heart?

Last edited by soonermark890 on Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Thomasdrrn09
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
Thomasdrrn09

Favorite Fighter(s) : MMA-Forrest Griffin, Nate Diaz, GSP Boxing-Cotto,

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone here listen to Glenn Beck   Does anyone here listen to Glenn Beck EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 1:29 pm

As a liberal I watch it all the time just to laugh. I know olberman is bad as a liberal but he is nothing like this guy.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone here listen to Glenn Beck   Does anyone here listen to Glenn Beck EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 1:30 pm

Yeah sad the guy had to die at 38, he was a good pitcher in his day....what wrong guy? Then no lol
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone here listen to Glenn Beck   Does anyone here listen to Glenn Beck EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 1:33 pm

Political Benny Hinn
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone here listen to Glenn Beck   Does anyone here listen to Glenn Beck EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 1:33 pm

Thomasdrrn09 wrote:
As a liberal I watch it all the time just to laugh. I know olberman is bad as a liberal but he is nothing like this guy.
I have to be honest if someone killed him the US would be a better place.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone here listen to Glenn Beck   Does anyone here listen to Glenn Beck EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 1:34 pm

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
Yeah sad the guy had to die at 38, he was a good pitcher in his day....what wrong guy? Then no lol
I wish he would meet the same fate.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone here listen to Glenn Beck   Does anyone here listen to Glenn Beck EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 1:42 pm

Glenn Beck is as horrible as Rachel Maddow.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone here listen to Glenn Beck   Does anyone here listen to Glenn Beck EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 1:45 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
How in the hell did he get all those people to come to his stupid ass speech? Also how can people stand Sarah Palin? Anyone who thinks Africa is a country has no buisness running for any office.
Back to top Go down
Thomasdrrn09
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
Thomasdrrn09

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone here listen to Glenn Beck   Does anyone here listen to Glenn Beck EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 1:47 pm

Maddow is no where near as bad as beck. She actually has guests on her show who disagree with her so there is a debate.
Back to top Go down
4445Frank
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone here listen to Glenn Beck   Does anyone here listen to Glenn Beck EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 1:47 pm

These political shows are about as sophisticated as WWF wrestling. Glen Beck is especially obnoxious, however it wouldn't surprise me if a lot of High School students liked him. He's very dramatic and has what can be mistaken for charisma. And just for the record, I'm a moderate independent who thinks he's screwing up the "Tea Party."
Back to top Go down
4445Frank
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone here listen to Glenn Beck   Does anyone here listen to Glenn Beck EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 1:48 pm

soonermark890 wrote:
Wolfgangsta wrote:
How in the hell did he get all those people to come to his stupid ass speech? Also how can people stand Sarah Palin? Anyone who thinks Africa is a country has no buisness running for any office.
At least Sarah's hot. LOL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone here listen to Glenn Beck   Does anyone here listen to Glenn Beck EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 1:52 pm

4445Frank wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
Wolfgangsta wrote:
At least Sarah's hot. LOL
I cant get past her being a cunt to see her as hot.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone here listen to Glenn Beck   Does anyone here listen to Glenn Beck EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 2:00 pm

Sarah at least brings a voice to wholesome middle American women who have been completely shut out by both male conservatives and female liberals who have hijacked the "women's movement" to really mean the "liberal city slut who likes abortion and black dick" movement.

I can't hate on her too much.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone here listen to Glenn Beck   Does anyone here listen to Glenn Beck EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 2:02 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
Sarah at least brings a voice to wholesome middle American women who have been completely shut out by both male conservatives and female liberals who have hijacked the "women's movement" to really mean the "liberal city slut who likes abortion and black dick" movement.

I can. She is the only reason I didnt vote McCain.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone here listen to Glenn Beck   Does anyone here listen to Glenn Beck EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 2:04 pm

Why? She's better than Biden? I think subconscious sexism is coming into play. Not calling you a sexist, but rather speaking to human nature.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone here listen to Glenn Beck   Does anyone here listen to Glenn Beck EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 2:07 pm

soonermark890 wrote:
Wolfgangsta wrote:

Isn't voting Democrat for the President in Oklahoma a waste of a vote? Does it really matter if the Republican gets 80% of the vote or just 70%?
Back to top Go down
Thomasdrrn09
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
Thomasdrrn09

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone here listen to Glenn Beck   Does anyone here listen to Glenn Beck EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 2:07 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
Why? She's better than Biden? I think subconscious sexism is coming into play. Not calling you a sexist, but rather speaking to human nature.

She is a fucking idiot that's why. Biden has been a senator for 30 years before vp. She was mayor of a small town than governor for two years.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone here listen to Glenn Beck   Does anyone here listen to Glenn Beck EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 2:14 pm

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
Wolfgangsta wrote:

Isn't voting Democrat for the President in Oklahoma a waste of a vote? Does it really matter if the Republican gets 80% of the vote or just 70%?
Yes but so far I have voted against Bush twice (good move) and then I voted for Obama (looking like a bad move). I will take 2/3.
Back to top Go down
4445Frank
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone here listen to Glenn Beck   Does anyone here listen to Glenn Beck EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 2:15 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
Sarah at least brings a voice to wholesome middle American women who have been completely shut out by both male conservatives and female liberals who have hijacked the "women's movement" to really mean the "liberal city slut who likes abortion and black dick" movement. I can't hate on her too much.
Good fucking night!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
4445Frank
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone here listen to Glenn Beck   Does anyone here listen to Glenn Beck EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 2:16 pm

soonermark890 wrote:
OUSOONERSOU wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
Wolfgangsta wrote:

Yes but so far I have voted against Bush twice (good move) and then I voted for Obama (looking like a bad move). I will take 2/3.
I voted for Bush twice. My interests were crime and the Middle East. I voted for McCaine once.
Back to top Go down
Thomasdrrn09
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
Thomasdrrn09

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone here listen to Glenn Beck   Does anyone here listen to Glenn Beck EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 2:16 pm

soonermark890 wrote:
OUSOONERSOU wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
Wolfgangsta wrote:

Sarcasm right????
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone here listen to Glenn Beck   Does anyone here listen to Glenn Beck EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 2:18 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
No she is as big of an idiot as they come. I didnt like Hilary but I would have voted for her before I let that dumb bitch Palin get my vote.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone here listen to Glenn Beck   Does anyone here listen to Glenn Beck EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 2:20 pm

I voted Bush and I would do it again in a heart beat. Who else was I suppose to vote for? Gore?Kerry? Yeah that would have worked much better.
I voted McCain but if I for whatever reason wasn't going to vote Republican for president I just won't vote. Democrat will never win in Oklahoma.

Last edited by OUSOONERSOU on Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone here listen to Glenn Beck   Does anyone here listen to Glenn Beck EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 2:20 pm

Thomasdrrn09 wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
OUSOONERSOU wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
Wolfgangsta wrote:

Sarcasm right????
Hell no. That fucking jack ass got us into every bit of the shit we are in now. He is the 2nd worst President we have ever had. There is a reason he had the lowest approval rating in history.
Back to top Go down
4445Frank
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone here listen to Glenn Beck   Does anyone here listen to Glenn Beck EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 2:21 pm

soonermark890 wrote:
Wolfgangsta wrote:
No she is as big of an idiot as they come. I didnt like Hilary but I would have voted for her before I let that dumb bitch Palin get my vote.
I'm glad I'm not a chick running for office. LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone here listen to Glenn Beck   Does anyone here listen to Glenn Beck Empty

Back to top Go down

Does anyone here listen to Glenn Beck
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next