Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Listen to how bad this DVR is

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

Listen to how bad this DVR is Empty
PostSubject: Listen to how bad this DVR is   Listen to how bad this DVR is EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 10:26 pm

Ok so i switched back to Insight i was with AT&T by the way it's fucking awesome. I switched back cause it is saving me money but it's starting to not be worth it. So the DVR shuts down a couple of times a day and reloads it seems like which i have never seen before. If i'm recording two shows i have to watch one of them with AT&T i can record 4 and still watch TV. The HD channels and regular channels are crap it looks like i'm watching old school TV AT&T was nice and smooth. Here is what happend today so i recorded TUf it started at 9 and ended at 10 so i turn it on at 10 watch the start of it BAM it does it's little shut off for 5 mins so i go back to watch it and it's showing this coal show which started at 10 so now i have to watch it at 12 for the replay. So how is the DVR fine from 9 to 10 then at 10 it shuts off and acts like i recorded this coal show? shouldn't my fucking show i recorded be the right show i was just watching it and then it just vanishes?
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Listen to how bad this DVR is   Listen to how bad this DVR is EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 12:32 pm

My DVR fucked up last night to. Set it to record TUF. It started 20 minutes into it. No idea why. But I didn't trip, this first episode sucked with out the fight in fights.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Listen to how bad this DVR is   Listen to how bad this DVR is EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 12:40 pm

Damn, my DVR is still new. If it breaks, I'm blamming you.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Listen to how bad this DVR is   Listen to how bad this DVR is EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 12:46 pm

damn that sux, the only thing that bugs me about my dvr is that it can only record 2 shows at a time and i have to watch one of them... other then that its all good
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: Listen to how bad this DVR is   Listen to how bad this DVR is EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 10:41 am

I think ur DVR is racist Josh. You should get a new one. I had one that didn't like white people. It is quite common now days.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Listen to how bad this DVR is   Listen to how bad this DVR is Empty

Back to top Go down

Listen to how bad this DVR is
Page 1 of 1