Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Pre-College football season players to watch: (People we may not have heard of)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone that comes to FIGHT!

Pre-College football season players to watch: (People we may not have heard of) Empty
PostSubject: Pre-College football season players to watch: (People we may not have heard of)   Pre-College football season players to watch: (People we may not have heard of) EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 4:57 pm

Alright, just curious to hear about some guys you all think are gonna have big years that some of us may not have heard of. I dont want to hear like the highlight names off of your teams, just a couple guys you expect to have huge years we may not have heard of.

I'll start off with my Buckeyes:

WR- Devier Posey
LB- Brian Rolle
LB- Etienne Sabino
S- Jermale Hines
S- Tyler Moeller
OL- Justin Boren
OL- Bryant Browning

-------------------------

Iowa Hawkeyes:

DL- Adrian Clayborn (he's gonna be a pro-bowl DL in the NFL IMO)
S- Tyler Sash
WR- Derrell Johnson-Koulianos
DL- Karl Klug

------------------------

Wisconsin Baders:

WR- Kyle Jefferson
LB- Culmer St. John
OL- Gabe Carimi
WR- David Gilreath

----------------------------

I will post more later...I just think this kinda thing is interresting.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

Pre-College football season players to watch: (People we may not have heard of) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pre-College football season players to watch: (People we may not have heard of)   Pre-College football season players to watch: (People we may not have heard of) EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 10:10 pm

Posey is a future 1st round pick
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Pre-College football season players to watch: (People we may not have heard of)   Pre-College football season players to watch: (People we may not have heard of) EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 1:15 am

LaMichael James - 1 of the best RBs in country (Oregon) broke Pac 10 freshman rushing record last year

Lache Seastrunk - best incoming freshman RB in nation (Oregon)

Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Pre-College football season players to watch: (People we may not have heard of)   Pre-College football season players to watch: (People we may not have heard of) EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 9:26 am

OU has a true freshman named Kenny Stills that made it to the starting lineup at WR. He beat out some guys that started last season which is impressive for a true freshman. Expect him to be a fairly known name come mid-season this year.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: Pre-College football season players to watch: (People we may not have heard of)   Pre-College football season players to watch: (People we may not have heard of) EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 12:17 pm

Zach Collaros, the QB for the Cincy Bearcats is going to have a very good year as well. He started a few games last year and IMO was better than Tony Pike at QB.

Im sure most of you guys have heard of the RB, Dion Lewis from Pitt as well. If not....you will definately hear his name alot this year. Dude is a stud.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: Pre-College football season players to watch: (People we may not have heard of)   Pre-College football season players to watch: (People we may not have heard of) EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 12:22 pm

Also, Delone Carter...running back for Syracuse if he can stay healthy.

He was a former Ohio's Mr. Football. He was an absolute monster at this high school called Copley High school which is like literally 5 minutes north of where im living right now.

If he can stay healthy he will be the best player on that shitty team. Not saying much, I know...but trust me...when healthy he's a beast.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Pre-College football season players to watch: (People we may not have heard of)   Pre-College football season players to watch: (People we may not have heard of) EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 12:24 pm

If Kendall Hunter RB from Oklahoma St can stay healthy this year he will turn some heads. He has been very productive when healthy.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: Pre-College football season players to watch: (People we may not have heard of)   Pre-College football season players to watch: (People we may not have heard of) EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 12:29 pm

Yeah, I think it was my freshman year when Delone Carter ran for like 300+ yards against my high school. I dont remember too clearly though since I wasnt playing football that year.

I dunno what it is with Syracuse landing local running backs from the Akron area, they got Tyson Gulley to commit to them this past year and he was the best running back in Akron last year. He will be good a few years down the road too.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Pre-College football season players to watch: (People we may not have heard of)   Pre-College football season players to watch: (People we may not have heard of) EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 6:25 pm

Dayne Crist - highly touted QB taking over at Notre Dame in Kelly's offense...I'm sure video game passing numbers will ensue
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: Pre-College football season players to watch: (People we may not have heard of)   Pre-College football season players to watch: (People we may not have heard of) EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 9:24 am

None of these guys are Terrelle Pryor so don't expect to hear about them.

Get ready for the most annoying season in history. If you thought shit was bad during the Vince Young, Reggie Bush or Tim Tebow eras...fuck me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Pre-College football season players to watch: (People we may not have heard of)   Pre-College football season players to watch: (People we may not have heard of) EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 9:29 am

Wolfgangsta wrote:
None of these guys are Terrelle Pryor so don't expect to hear about them.

Get ready for the most annoying season in history. If you thought shit was bad during the Vince Young, Reggie Bush or Tim Tebow eras...fuck me.

Pryor won't get half of the love Tebow got, not unless he starts bringing people back to life or finds a cure for cancer or something. If Ingram stays healthy you are going to hear the name Archie Griffin 1,246 times this year.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: Pre-College football season players to watch: (People we may not have heard of)   Pre-College football season players to watch: (People we may not have heard of) EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 10:44 am

Pryor is going to get extra treatment this year in response to what Tebow got. College football talking heads are always inlove with black scrambling QB athletes and since we haven't had a good one since VY left and a whiteboy got a bunch of love last year...look out.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Pre-College football season players to watch: (People we may not have heard of)   Pre-College football season players to watch: (People we may not have heard of) EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 10:46 am

Wolfgangsta wrote:
Pryor is going to get extra treatment this year in response to what Tebow got. College football talking heads are always inlove with black scrambling QB athletes and since we haven't had a good one since VY left and a whiteboy got a bunch of love last year...look out.

I bet Jake Locker gets the same love as long as Washington can stay competitive in the Pac 10.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pre-College football season players to watch: (People we may not have heard of)   Pre-College football season players to watch: (People we may not have heard of) Empty

Back to top Go down

Pre-College football season players to watch: (People we may not have heard of)
Page 1 of 1