Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Franklin working with Lawler to prepare for Belfort

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

Franklin working with Lawler to prepare for Belfort Empty
PostSubject: Franklin working with Lawler to prepare for Belfort   Franklin working with Lawler to prepare for Belfort EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 7:21 pm

Rich's Twitter

I wanna say thanks to robbie lawler for coming to seattle to help me for my fight, n thnx for kickn me n the head on his last day here
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone that comes to FIGHT!

PostSubject: Re: Franklin working with Lawler to prepare for Belfort   Franklin working with Lawler to prepare for Belfort EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 7:48 pm

Really hopin Rich wins this fight.
Back to top Go down
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

PostSubject: Re: Franklin working with Lawler to prepare for Belfort   Franklin working with Lawler to prepare for Belfort EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 8:21 pm

speaking of Lawler that guy is due to get back in the cage.

The October card could be stacked, alot of guys who are due for a fight, Grim, Overeem, Shields, Diaz, Lawler, and of coarse Fedor.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: Franklin working with Lawler to prepare for Belfort   Franklin working with Lawler to prepare for Belfort EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 9:03 pm

That card is way too expensive and exaustive on Strikeforce stars to include all those fighters.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: Franklin working with Lawler to prepare for Belfort   Franklin working with Lawler to prepare for Belfort EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 10:18 pm

I'm still bummed about Lawler losing to Shields. I'm pretty sure Lawler was laughing in Shields face when he was standing with him then he grebbed his neck and it was all over... Sad
Back to top Go down
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

PostSubject: Re: Franklin working with Lawler to prepare for Belfort   Franklin working with Lawler to prepare for Belfort EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 7:48 am

Wolfgangsta wrote:
That card is way too expensive and exaustive on Strikeforce stars to include all those fighters.

Of coarse all those guys won't be on the same card, but they have plenty of options from which to choose. Punk is another guy who might be ready for that card.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Franklin working with Lawler to prepare for Belfort   Franklin working with Lawler to prepare for Belfort Empty

Back to top Go down

Franklin working with Lawler to prepare for Belfort
Page 1 of 1