Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

James Toney is a fat slob (MMA version)

Go down 
+8
timthebim
acccardinal12
boomer sooner
LTFG
Cu Bu
Wolfgangsta
Andrew the Raider King
WinstonSmith
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

James Toney is a fat slob (MMA version) Empty
PostSubject: James Toney is a fat slob (MMA version)   James Toney is a fat slob (MMA version) EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 3:37 am

James Toney is a fat slob (MMA version) Bennett_toney_workout%20024
James Toney is a fat slob (MMA version) Bennett_toney_workout%20089
James Toney is a fat slob (MMA version) Bennett_toney_workout%20034
James Toney is a fat slob (MMA version) Bennett_toney_workout%20036
James Toney is a fat slob (MMA version) Bennett_toney_workout%20098

He's going to get his ass kicked.

Last edited by Ali_1748 on Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: James Toney is a fat slob (MMA version)   James Toney is a fat slob (MMA version) EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 3:59 am

Back to top Go down
WinstonSmith
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
WinstonSmith

Favorite Fighter(s) : Marvin Hagler,Ben Henderson,Rich Franklin,Clay Guida

PostSubject: Re: James Toney is a fat slob (MMA version)   James Toney is a fat slob (MMA version) EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 4:01 am

I'm out.It's 2 a.m where I'm at.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: James Toney is a fat slob (MMA version)   James Toney is a fat slob (MMA version) EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 4:05 am

WinstonSmith wrote:
I'm out.It's 2 a.m where I'm at.

9 am here Smile

Catch you later Randy.
Back to top Go down
Andrew the Raider King
Red Belt
Red Belt
Andrew the Raider King

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael, Sexyama, Condit, Hendricks, Cowboy, Struve

PostSubject: Re: James Toney is a fat slob (MMA version)   James Toney is a fat slob (MMA version) EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 9:17 am

WOW! Randy never came to the cage looking like that! They should have put him up against Roy Nelson instead.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: James Toney is a fat slob (MMA version)   James Toney is a fat slob (MMA version) EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 12:04 pm

A Roy Nelson fight wouldn't be as compelling as Nelson has a granite chin. With Randy in his atrophy-of-the-chin syndrome at least Toney has a glimmer of hope.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

Favorite Fighter(s) : AXE MURDERER

PostSubject: Re: James Toney is a fat slob (MMA version)   James Toney is a fat slob (MMA version) EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 12:50 pm

glimmer being key here
Back to top Go down
LTFG
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
LTFG

Favorite Fighter(s) : Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: James Toney is a fat slob (MMA version)   James Toney is a fat slob (MMA version) EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 1:31 pm

Please tell me those pictures are early in camp. Just a couple of weeks ago, Randy was saying that he saw Toney and that he was taking all of this seriously and in very good shape. He didn't say anything about that shape being that of a pear...
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: James Toney is a fat slob (MMA version)   James Toney is a fat slob (MMA version) EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 1:54 pm

Where did you see that? Just last week Randy was criticizing Toney for not being in shape according to what I saw.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: James Toney is a fat slob (MMA version)   James Toney is a fat slob (MMA version) EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 1:56 pm

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2010/8/10/1616143/randy-couture-questions-james

"At first I thought we'd do 205, since that's the weight class I'm at now. Then they said, 'How about a catchweight of 220?' I said, fine with me, since that's the weight I generally walk around at. Then his camp said they didn't want to do 220 and just wanted to do a heavyweight bout. I said, whatever, it's fine, let's just do it.

"You know, he's 5'11, walking around at 240 or 245, if he wants to do the work to get in shape and get down to 220 or 205, okay. If he doesn't, it doesn't make any difference to me."

Fowlkes also asks Randy about the rumors that James Toney has been tapping out name training partners like Muhammed "King Mo" Lawal and Dean Lister:

"Nah, I don't believe that," Couture chuckled. "He's probably doing some wrestling with Mo Lawal. That wouldn't surprise me. I know he's not training with Dean Lister. Dean called me himself when that one broke and said, 'I'm not training with that guy. Don't believe that stuff.' But it doesn't matter. All the talk is just talk. No matter who he can get to say he's tapped them out in training, on the day he's still going to walk down to the cage and get in there with me and that's when all that stuff stops."

Randy also isn't intimidated by the pressure of carrying the weight of representing MMA UFC vs Boxing:

"This sport is doing awesome. We'll be compared to boxing forever and that's probably not going to stop after this fight. There'll be some other boxer that's going to step up and say he's going to knock everybody out. The sport's going to continue to do what it's going to do whether I win this fight or not. Obviously, I'm preparing to win and doing everything in my power to win this fight. James is a dangerous guy. There's no doubt about that. It's still a fight when we get in there, but it's a mixed martial arts fight - not a boxing match."
Back to top Go down
LTFG
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
LTFG

PostSubject: Re: James Toney is a fat slob (MMA version)   James Toney is a fat slob (MMA version) EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 4:30 pm

Nah, I thought it was an interview on MMA Live maybe a month ago, Wolf. I might have misheard what he was saying, but I thought he actually gave some credit to Toney for being in shape and taking it serious. Regardless, it's pretty obvious that Toney's about as serious about training as BBC is about posting...
Back to top Go down
boomer sooner
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, since way back

PostSubject: Re: James Toney is a fat slob (MMA version)   James Toney is a fat slob (MMA version) EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 4:37 pm

That shot of him doing a push-up is awful.
Back to top Go down
LTFG
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
LTFG

PostSubject: Re: James Toney is a fat slob (MMA version)   James Toney is a fat slob (MMA version) EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 4:59 pm

The last one of him laying on his back in that small pond of sweat is pretty disturbing too...
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: James Toney is a fat slob (MMA version)   James Toney is a fat slob (MMA version) EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 8:00 pm

LikesToFightGuy wrote:
Nah, I thought it was an interview on MMA Live maybe a month ago, Wolf. I might have misheard what he was saying, but I thought he actually gave some credit to Toney for being in shape and taking it serious. Regardless, it's pretty obvious that Toney's about as serious about training as BBC is about posting...

I am serious when I want to be or if it is something I want to talk about. There is nothing wrong with having a little fun on here and trying to make others laugh every now and then. Have some fun a bit more in life!
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: James Toney is a fat slob (MMA version)   James Toney is a fat slob (MMA version) EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 8:31 pm

Awkward, BBC is serious about posting.

The fact that confused a decently smart individual is the problem.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: James Toney is a fat slob (MMA version)   James Toney is a fat slob (MMA version) EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 8:53 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
Awkward, BBC is serious about posting.

The fact that confused a decently smart individual is the problem.

I think I am serious half of the time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: James Toney is a fat slob (MMA version)   James Toney is a fat slob (MMA version) EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 9:12 pm

Whats sad is Toney in those pics looks thin compared to the last fight I saw him in. LOL
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: James Toney is a fat slob (MMA version)   James Toney is a fat slob (MMA version) EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 9:13 pm

soonermark890 wrote:
Whats sad is Toney in those pics looks thin compared to the last fight I saw him in. LOL

Thats exactly what I was thinking. What do u guys think he weighs in at on the scales before the fight?
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: James Toney is a fat slob (MMA version)   James Toney is a fat slob (MMA version) EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 9:15 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: James Toney is a fat slob (MMA version)   James Toney is a fat slob (MMA version) EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 9:15 pm

timthebim wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:

Thats exactly what I was thinking. What do u guys think he weighs in at on the scales before the fight?
227-232. He might look like an out of shape turd but the guy is like Roy Nelson. He will be in good enough shape to fight. LOL
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: James Toney is a fat slob (MMA version)   James Toney is a fat slob (MMA version) EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 9:18 pm

I think he weighs in at 240. U are right about that Sooner even when he is big he is still in OK shape.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: James Toney is a fat slob (MMA version)   James Toney is a fat slob (MMA version) EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 9:23 pm

timthebim wrote:
I think he weighs in at 240. U are right about that Sooner even when he is big he is still in OK shape.
Its fucking odd isnt it? I hope he knows that he needs to explode on Randy right off the bat.

Question to everyone. If Randy gets Toney on the ground with about 2 min left in round 1 will the fight end in the 1st? Or do you guys think Toney might have a chance at making it to the second?
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: James Toney is a fat slob (MMA version)   James Toney is a fat slob (MMA version) EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 9:25 pm

soonermark890 wrote:
timthebim wrote:
Its fucking odd isnt it? I hope he knows that he needs to explode on Randy right off the bat.

Question to everyone. If Randy gets Toney on the ground with about 2 min left in round 1 will the fight end in the 1st? Or do you guys think Toney might have a chance at making it to the second?

He is to fat to get off his back I think.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: James Toney is a fat slob (MMA version)   James Toney is a fat slob (MMA version) EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 9:29 pm

soonermark890 wrote:
timthebim wrote:

If Toney gets put on his back the fight will be over imo. Who knows what he has learned? The guy is an athlete no matter what and anything can happen in a fight. My money is on Randy, but Toney KOing him wouldn't suprise me. A late shot by Toney after the ref pulls them apart wouldn't either.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: James Toney is a fat slob (MMA version)   James Toney is a fat slob (MMA version) EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 9:30 pm

timthebim wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
timthebim wrote:

He is to fat to get off his back I think.
I think so too. But can he survive for 2 min on his back. The guys chin is amazing so I am not sure Randy can finish him that way but I wonder how fast Randy can submit him?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: James Toney is a fat slob (MMA version)   James Toney is a fat slob (MMA version) Empty

Back to top Go down

James Toney is a fat slob (MMA version)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next