Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

WBC madness continues

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

WBC madness continues Empty
PostSubject: WBC madness continues   WBC madness continues EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 2:42 am

@danrafaelespn As if Erik Morales-Willie Limond isn't bad enough, they announced today it will be for a WBC Diamond Belt. I feel ill.
Back to top Go down
marbleheadmaui
Red Belt
Red Belt
marbleheadmaui

Favorite Fighter(s) : Arguello, Finito, Duran, Saad Muhammad

PostSubject: Re: WBC madness continues   WBC madness continues EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 2:52 am

Hey that's gonna make 7.64 straps in 3.75 divisions for Morales if he wins!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WBC madness continues   WBC madness continues EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 2:59 am

If any Mexican is going to capture that mythical fourth divisional trinket I'll lay money down on Fernando Montiel.

WBO at Flyweight
WBO at Super Flyweight
WBO,WBC Bantamweight

Even though he's 31 and 5'4 I honestly don't see alot of problems at Super Bantamweight for Montiel, maybe Poonsawat would be the most dangerous.

Of course now that I've said that Donaire will beat him Laughing
Back to top Go down
marbleheadmaui
Red Belt
Red Belt
marbleheadmaui

Favorite Fighter(s) : Arguello, Finito, Duran, Saad Muhammad

PostSubject: Re: WBC madness continues   WBC madness continues EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 3:06 am

Ali_1748 wrote:
If any Mexican is going to capture that mythical fourth divisional trinket I'll lay money down on Fernando Montiel.

WBO at Flyweight
WBO at Super Flyweight
WBO,WBC Bantamweight

Even though he's 31 and 5'4 I honestly don't see alot of problems at Super Bantamweight for Montiel, maybe Poonsawat would be the most dangerous.

Of course now that I've said that Donaire will beat him Laughing

Sorry, I refuse to acknowledge that any Mexican fighter has won more than two legitimate crowns. I'm stubborn that way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WBC madness continues   WBC madness continues EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 3:19 am

That's why I said trinkets.
Back to top Go down
dmar5143
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
dmar5143

Favorite Fighter(s) : marciano pep robinson greb manny pac

PostSubject: Re: WBC madness continues   WBC madness continues EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 9:03 am

legit real champ is one thing and phoney champs is another and all boxing writers should continue to slam the dime a dozen chumps of today..gain 11 pounds and your fighting in 5 divisions and many of us feel thats special..example go from 108 to 119..your in 108 112 115 118 122...yep its a special joke.and theres 20-25 differnt champs or more to fight in that 11 pounds..confederate money is worth far more than a phoney title today..i realy hate that stuff..and what i hate more is tv some sportswriters and a lot of boxing fans going along with this comedy..counterfit money isnt real..the same with this BS..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WBC madness continues   WBC madness continues Empty

Back to top Go down

WBC madness continues
Page 1 of 1