Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Humberto Soto now has another young fighter to duck

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Humberto Soto now has another young fighter to duck Empty
PostSubject: Humberto Soto now has another young fighter to duck   Humberto Soto now has another young fighter to duck EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 1:35 am

The WBC also designated Antonio DeMarco as its mandatory lightweight challenger, meaning Soto must face him following an optional bout in September. That could be interesting because Soto promoter Top Rank wants to match him with Barrera instead.

http://espn.go.com/sports/boxing/notebook/_/id/5459504/becoming-best-light-heavyweight-piques-chad-dawson-interest

Anthony Peterson,Urbano Antillion and I expect Soto to add Antonio DeMarco to his list of ducked opponents.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Humberto Soto now has another young fighter to duck   Humberto Soto now has another young fighter to duck EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 1:42 am

ever since i saw Hoto (spainsh for gay) fight Guzman i knew i didnt like this dude
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Humberto Soto now has another young fighter to duck   Humberto Soto now has another young fighter to duck EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 1:44 am

I really like Soto's style, he's like a mini Margarito minus the plaster, but he's let me down big time with ducking Peterson and Antillion.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Humberto Soto now has another young fighter to duck   Humberto Soto now has another young fighter to duck EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 1:46 am

IDK i hadnt seen much of him then jsut seems like everytime i saw him i wasnt impressed and had a hard time believing some people claiming he was the best in the division
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Humberto Soto now has another young fighter to duck   Humberto Soto now has another young fighter to duck EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 1:47 am

Birdofthad wrote:
IDK i hadnt seen much of him then jsut seems like everytime i saw him i wasnt impressed and had a hard time believing some people claiming he was the best in the division

He's got an entertaining style and makes for good fights when matched against the right opponent. Joan Guzman's slick style was all wrong for Soto.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Humberto Soto now has another young fighter to duck   Humberto Soto now has another young fighter to duck EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 1:48 am

ya Guzman boxed his ears off speaking of which it was the alst time Guzman looked like a serious talent
Back to top Go down
captainanddew
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ricky Burns

PostSubject: Re: Humberto Soto now has another young fighter to duck   Humberto Soto now has another young fighter to duck EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 10:07 am

Top Rank and Soto's management are to take some blame as well. They are happy to help him duck guys and then make them good money fighting lesser guys.
Back to top Go down
gomez1012
Black Belt
Black Belt
gomez1012

PostSubject: Re: Humberto Soto now has another young fighter to duck   Humberto Soto now has another young fighter to duck EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 6:33 pm

Forget Soto

Id rather see A Peterson/Antillon/DeMarco face other!
Back to top Go down
Hillsicc303
White Belt
White Belt

PostSubject: Re: Humberto Soto now has another young fighter to duck   Humberto Soto now has another young fighter to duck EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 7:12 pm

Soto is a Top Rank(realm of the protected/in house fights) fighter, what else do you expect?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Humberto Soto now has another young fighter to duck   Humberto Soto now has another young fighter to duck Empty

Back to top Go down

Humberto Soto now has another young fighter to duck
Page 1 of 1