Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Michael Katsidis vs. Humberto Soto at 135 lbs.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ninja
Administrator
Administrator
Ninja

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone with the last name Rua or Emelianenko and Uncle Creepy

Michael Katsidis vs. Humberto Soto at 135 lbs. Empty
PostSubject: Michael Katsidis vs. Humberto Soto at 135 lbs.   Michael Katsidis vs. Humberto Soto at 135 lbs. EmptyMon May 17, 2010 2:51 am

Who wins this matchup and why? I think it would be a very interesting fight.
Back to top Go down
https://ninjasplace.forumotion.net

PostSubject: Re: Michael Katsidis vs. Humberto Soto at 135 lbs.   Michael Katsidis vs. Humberto Soto at 135 lbs. EmptyMon May 17, 2010 3:12 am

Good lord what a war that would be. I'd lean towards Soto who seems to have a bit more boxing skills in his arsenal and a rock solid chin, but it would be fun while it lasted.
Back to top Go down
dmar5143
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
dmar5143

Favorite Fighter(s) : marciano pep robinson greb manny pac

PostSubject: Re: Michael Katsidis vs. Humberto Soto at 135 lbs.   Michael Katsidis vs. Humberto Soto at 135 lbs. EmptyMon May 17, 2010 9:40 am

youth vs experience..heart against heart in some ways..soto i like very much a true grit type of fighter...it can go either way but ill pick the younger guy because the wars over the years can catch up with you..this fight is outstanding.
Back to top Go down
powerpuncher
Green Belt
Green Belt
powerpuncher

PostSubject: Re: Michael Katsidis vs. Humberto Soto at 135 lbs.   Michael Katsidis vs. Humberto Soto at 135 lbs. EmptyMon May 17, 2010 10:02 am

i think soto because of the fact that soto can throw a lot of punches and dish it out. he can also box. so i think that he is just overall better and would beat katsidis is a close fight
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Michael Katsidis vs. Humberto Soto at 135 lbs.   Michael Katsidis vs. Humberto Soto at 135 lbs. Empty

Back to top Go down

Michael Katsidis vs. Humberto Soto at 135 lbs.
Page 1 of 1