Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Jack Loew tells Boxingscene

Go down 
+5
victor879
Ring
gomez1012
4445Frank
captainanddew
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
captainanddew
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ricky Burns

Jack Loew tells Boxingscene Empty
PostSubject: Jack Loew tells Boxingscene   Jack Loew tells Boxingscene EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 4:09 pm

That Pavlik would fight Dawson, Cloud, Johnson, and Angulo.

Angulo at 160 vs Pavlik; that is a fight worth watching. The light heavys named-yeah he might want to avoid jumping 2 divisions and getting brutalized.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jack Loew tells Boxingscene   Jack Loew tells Boxingscene EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 4:11 pm

Kelly Pavlik would get decimated by Chad Dawson.
Back to top Go down
captainanddew
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

PostSubject: Re: Jack Loew tells Boxingscene   Jack Loew tells Boxingscene EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 4:16 pm

Yeah, him versus Dawson would be the worst matchmaking in history by Top Rank.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jack Loew tells Boxingscene   Jack Loew tells Boxingscene EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 4:32 pm

I just checked out ESPN's forum for a couple minutes, god that place has really went down the toilet. Full of countless amounts of immature children, I don't understand why some of the regulars still continue to stay there.
Back to top Go down
4445Frank
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

PostSubject: Re: Jack Loew tells Boxingscene   Jack Loew tells Boxingscene EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 4:37 pm

captainanddew wrote:
That Pavlik would fight Dawson, Cloud, Johnson, and Angulo.

Angulo at 160 vs Pavlik; that is a fight worth watching. The light heavys named-yeah he might want to avoid jumping 2 divisions and getting brutalized.
If that's true, poor Kelly's career is coming to and end. Hate to see that happen. He's a nice guy and good fighter but those guys would hurt him.
Back to top Go down
gomez1012
Black Belt
Black Belt
gomez1012

PostSubject: Re: Jack Loew tells Boxingscene   Jack Loew tells Boxingscene EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 4:54 pm

Angulo vs Pavlik!

HBO needs to make that ASAP

They dont have anything on their schedule after Gamboa-Salido on 9/11
Back to top Go down
Ring
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

PostSubject: Re: Jack Loew tells Boxingscene   Jack Loew tells Boxingscene EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 4:56 pm

Ali_1748 wrote:
I just checked out ESPN's forum for a couple minutes, god that place has really went down the toilet. Full of countless amounts of immature children, I don't understand why some of the regulars still continue to stay there.

That's what I was saying in another thread Ali, sadly some of these immature children are in their 20's, 30's and 40's. Half the shit posted there is some boring, redundant, fanboy drivel about Mayweather. I believe most of the good contributing regular posters have been on the ESPN Boxing messageboard so long, they stay out of habit, I also think that some of them sort of belong there.

Last edited by Ring on Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jack Loew tells Boxingscene   Jack Loew tells Boxingscene EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 5:02 pm

Ring wrote:
Ali_1748 wrote:

That's what I was saying in another thread Ali, sadly some of these immature children are in their 20's, 30's and 40's. Half the shit posted there is some boring, redundant, fanboy drivel about Mayweather. I believe most of the good contributing regular posters have been there so long, they stay out of habit, I also think that some of them sort of belong there.

I've kept a profile active in the hope of luring over some more members but after visiting today I just can't be bothered with the place anymore, I deactivated my account and won't be returning.

It's just full of too many idiots now, even the likes of ifawouldcouldchuck have lowered themselves into to joining the trolling.
Back to top Go down
captainanddew
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

PostSubject: Re: Jack Loew tells Boxingscene   Jack Loew tells Boxingscene EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 5:20 pm

ESPN's board isn't for me. I'm too lazy to wade through 20 threads to find the 2 threads worth reading/taking part in. Near the end it was 75% Pac and Mayweather threads.

That board hit bottom for me when I was reading a thread that was pretty good, and around post 15, a troll pops in with some random shit, and says, HIJACKED. Then 3-4 trolls decimated the thread with some of the dumbest things I've ever read.

I have nothing against childish behavior. But it has to be the exception, not the rule.
Back to top Go down
victor879
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

PostSubject: Re: Jack Loew tells Boxingscene   Jack Loew tells Boxingscene EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 5:22 pm

I agree about ESPN. Very happy I found this place.

Conversation is much more constructive, and a larger variety of the fights are discussed.
Back to top Go down
Ring
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

PostSubject: Re: Jack Loew tells Boxingscene   Jack Loew tells Boxingscene EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 5:38 pm

Ali_1748 wrote:
Ring wrote:
Ali_1748 wrote:

That's what I was saying in another thread Ali, sadly some of these immature children are in their 20's, 30's and 40's. Half the shit posted there is some boring, redundant, fanboy drivel about Mayweather. I believe most of the good contributing regular posters have been there so long, they stay out of habit, I also think that some of them sort of belong there.

I've kept a profile active in the hope of luring over some more members but after visiting today I just can't be bothered with the place anymore, I deactivated my account and won't be returning.

It's just full of too many idiots now, even the likes of ifawouldcouldchuck have lowered themselves into to joining the trolling.

I don't have an active alias at ESPN and have no plans to post there again, but I do glance at the boxing messageboard every now and then. I don't wish them any bad luck there, I see some good threads still getting posted by guys I respect, even though I might not have always agreed with them.

The problem is, ESPN is a 'public' messageboard, and there's way too many liars, fags, trolls, assholes, and semi-literate/retarded kids (living at home with momma and depending on her welfare checks) posting there.

The way some of these ESPN trolls/fags there are always talking about "snitching", makes me think that some of these jack-offs/punks must have either been in prison, or are able to access a computer in prison and go online, I really believe that.

Last edited by Ring on Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:58 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
captainanddew
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

PostSubject: Re: Jack Loew tells Boxingscene   Jack Loew tells Boxingscene EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 5:44 pm

ring-right on man.
Back to top Go down
dmar5143
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
dmar5143

Favorite Fighter(s) : marciano pep robinson greb manny pac

PostSubject: Re: Jack Loew tells Boxingscene   Jack Loew tells Boxingscene EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 6:17 pm

lol ring your absolutely right and yes a lot of there so called regulars actualy not only belong there they fit in well...
Back to top Go down
dmar5143
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
dmar5143

Favorite Fighter(s) : marciano pep robinson greb manny pac

PostSubject: Re: Jack Loew tells Boxingscene   Jack Loew tells Boxingscene EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 6:19 pm

why dont they make pavik-williams..
Back to top Go down
captainanddew
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

PostSubject: Re: Jack Loew tells Boxingscene   Jack Loew tells Boxingscene EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 6:22 pm

Can't make Pavlik vs Williams. Pavlik can't get down to 147. And since PW wants to fight at 147.........................

Yeah, no real reason why not. That fight would be good. I'd really love to see Pavlik vs PW or Pavlik vs Angulo. Either fight would feature action.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jack Loew tells Boxingscene   Jack Loew tells Boxingscene EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 6:22 pm

Paul's too busy trying to secure a welterweight fight with the infamous TBA.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Jack Loew tells Boxingscene   Jack Loew tells Boxingscene EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 6:26 pm

Jack Loew tells Boxing Scene to

Double the Fucking Jab
Back to top Go down
captainanddew
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

PostSubject: Re: Jack Loew tells Boxingscene   Jack Loew tells Boxingscene EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 6:32 pm

LOL. Double the fucking jab.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jack Loew tells Boxingscene   Jack Loew tells Boxingscene EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 6:33 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
captainanddew
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

PostSubject: Re: Jack Loew tells Boxingscene   Jack Loew tells Boxingscene EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 6:34 pm

If Pavlik fights in Atlantic City any time in the next year or 2, I am going to go to the fight. I will buy a good ticket. I'll go to the weigh in.

I'm going to have a big T-shirt that says, "Double the fucking jab" on the front and "Hey Kelly, I have your instruction can I work the corner!!!" on the back.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Jack Loew tells Boxingscene   Jack Loew tells Boxingscene EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 6:47 pm

hahah hell ya thats a great shirt Idea

I think thats all Jack Loew knows how to say

he goes to McDonalds, "Double the fucking Jab and a quarter pounder"

drops his laundry off "starch the pants and double that fucking jab"

playing soccer with his grand kids "great kick but damn it double taht fucking jab"
Back to top Go down
captainanddew
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

PostSubject: Re: Jack Loew tells Boxingscene   Jack Loew tells Boxingscene EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 7:45 pm

My wife is good at all kinds of craft shit. I talked with her after jokingly making the post. She said she could definitely come up with a nice T shirt for the occasion. So if he fights in Atlantic City, it is gonna happen.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Jack Loew tells Boxingscene   Jack Loew tells Boxingscene EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 7:54 pm

be careful they might try to jump you cause they know its true
Back to top Go down
marbleheadmaui
Red Belt
Red Belt
marbleheadmaui

Favorite Fighter(s) : Arguello, Finito, Duran, Saad Muhammad

PostSubject: Re: Jack Loew tells Boxingscene   Jack Loew tells Boxingscene EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 7:59 pm

The light heavies hammer Pavlik. Angulo's probably too small to win. They are both incredibly basic but Pavlik's longer and stronger.

Where have all the middles gone?
Back to top Go down
captainanddew
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

PostSubject: Re: Jack Loew tells Boxingscene   Jack Loew tells Boxingscene EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 8:47 pm

160 is pretty bad
Ring rankings
Pavlik-probably moving up
Martinez-can fight at either 154 or 160
PW-is going down to 147 if he can find a suitable dance partner (yeah-I doubt it as well)
Sturm-going to fight soon, but he has done so much sitting over the last couple years
Sylvester, Gevor, Macklin-not impressed with any of them
Mundine-is he at 154 or 160 now, who really cares
Geale-not impressed with him
Zbik-haven't seen him yet, need to
Karmazin-he's old

wow that is depressing

beyond them you have
Jacobs and Pirog-fighting tomorrow night
Guerrero-still has to develop more
Andy Lee-he probably never becomes close to as good as manny Steward thought
Rubio-a re-tread
Chavez Jr-a win over Duddy doesn't mean very much to me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jack Loew tells Boxingscene   Jack Loew tells Boxingscene Empty

Back to top Go down

Jack Loew tells Boxingscene
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next