Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

FOX tells Joe Rogan to "take it down a notch"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

FOX tells Joe Rogan to "take it down a notch" Empty
PostSubject: FOX tells Joe Rogan to "take it down a notch"   FOX tells Joe Rogan to "take it down a notch" EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 10:54 am

Quote :
"Look. I've been doing the UFC for how long? F---ing, who knows? (19)97. It's very rare that anyone ever says anything. But, once we started going on FOX, the producer had to actually tell me in my ear, the FOX executive was like, 'Tell him to take it down a notch.' When I get excited about something, the way I get excited about something -- it's natural. I'm pumping it up. When I'm actually fired up...of course they (the audience) like it! But these f---ing dummy executives, I'm not saying the FOX ones, these huge group of -- this huge percentage of the group of people in the 'producer' position, a lot of them think that they're creative. You can't tell me to deliver the way I deliver. I've been doing it forever. They either like it or they don't. Most people like it. If you don't...tough s---. It doesn't sound like your f---ing baseball guys, your basketball guys...it's not supposed to. It's not! It's not supposed to. It's a different f---ing sport, and it's just the way I do it. If it was football, I probably wouldn't do it this way. You're lucky I don't curse! I mean, I'm lucky I got the job. Really, I'm lucky too. But the whole idea behind going in and saying, 'Oh, we're gonna fix all this and fix all that,' like, that's what happens in movies! That's what happens on TV shows. That's what would happen on this podcast. If we brought in production people and said, 'We're gonna move the podcast to a studio and bring in some producers, take some of the strain away from me,' and just had people just whispering in my ear saying, 'Hey man. Why don't you change the subject. This is a bad subject.' Do you know how f---ing crazy we would go?!"'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FOX tells Joe Rogan to "take it down a notch"   FOX tells Joe Rogan to "take it down a notch" EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 12:45 pm

Joe Rogan's excitement and energy is one of the reasons why I like him, I want him to take it up a notch Gus Johnson style.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: FOX tells Joe Rogan to "take it down a notch"   FOX tells Joe Rogan to "take it down a notch" EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 12:51 pm

Let him hit the bong ringside. That will tone him down a bit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FOX tells Joe Rogan to "take it down a notch"   FOX tells Joe Rogan to "take it down a notch" Empty

Back to top Go down

FOX tells Joe Rogan to "take it down a notch"
Page 1 of 1