Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

FOX Tells Host's to Shut Up

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

FOX Tells Host's to Shut Up Empty
PostSubject: FOX Tells Host's to Shut Up   FOX Tells Host's to Shut Up EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 7:11 pm

Roger Ailes, the conservative who heads the Fox News Channel, has told his traditionally outspoken hosts to "shut up, tone it down, make your argument intellectually" in the wake of the massacre in Tuscon that is putting overheated right-wing Rhetoric under intense scrutiny

http://republicanifi.com/news/Fox-News-Head-Tells-Hosts-Shut-Up-Tone-It-Down-After-Giffords-Shooting-1523851.html
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, FEDOR, NICK DIAZ

PostSubject: Re: FOX Tells Host's to Shut Up   FOX Tells Host's to Shut Up EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 11:04 am

That's funny cause Fox hasn't done anything deferent, and they shouldn't NOTHING they did contributed to this shooting.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: FOX Tells Host's to Shut Up   FOX Tells Host's to Shut Up EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 11:53 am

Well i won't bash him for trying to convince some of his very ignorant hosts to "make their argument intellectually". Unfortunately im not sure they know what intellectual means... but this isn't just a fox news thing. The Liberal branch of the media has really been out of control with this story as well, trying to bash everyone who is in any way connected to an ideal that this sick, deranged individual may have happened to believe. Guilty by association i guess... just plain stupid.

In general, i think it would be a really positive thing for main stream media to be more intellectual with their news reporting, instead of feeding us biased propaganda which clearly has an agenda.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: FOX Tells Host's to Shut Up   FOX Tells Host's to Shut Up EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 4:38 pm

Beck had to say, uhh... intellectual? So my chalk board counts as intellectual right?
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: FOX Tells Host's to Shut Up   FOX Tells Host's to Shut Up EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 5:10 pm

I can't listen to Beck. More than 5 seconds of him and i feel my brain starting to shut down to protect itself.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: FOX Tells Host's to Shut Up   FOX Tells Host's to Shut Up EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 8:22 pm

I'd like to see Beck and Rachel Maddow fight each other with sabers dipped in poison dart frog venom
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: FOX Tells Host's to Shut Up   FOX Tells Host's to Shut Up EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 8:23 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FOX Tells Host's to Shut Up   FOX Tells Host's to Shut Up Empty

Back to top Go down

FOX Tells Host's to Shut Up
Page 1 of 1