Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Great Video on Fighters that Died to Young

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

Great Video on Fighters that Died to Young Empty
PostSubject: Great Video on Fighters that Died to Young   Great Video on Fighters that Died to Young EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 9:47 pm

Back to top Go down
marbleheadmaui
Red Belt
Red Belt
marbleheadmaui

Favorite Fighter(s) : Arguello, Finito, Duran, Saad Muhammad

PostSubject: Re: Great Video on Fighters that Died to Young   Great Video on Fighters that Died to Young EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 11:37 pm

That was GREAT Ali, thanks!
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Great Video on Fighters that Died to Young   Great Video on Fighters that Died to Young EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 1:07 am

daaah its BIRD

haha everyoone gets me and Ali confused now a days
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Great Video on Fighters that Died to Young   Great Video on Fighters that Died to Young EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 1:08 am

and dont worry your more han welcome may all these great men rest in eternal peace
Back to top Go down
KrazyHorseBennett
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
KrazyHorseBennett

Favorite Fighter(s) : Charles Bennett is the second coming of Christ.

PostSubject: Re: Great Video on Fighters that Died to Young   Great Video on Fighters that Died to Young EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 2:00 am

Man, I was never the biggest Forrest fight fan but I found his death to be so senseless and heartbreaking. Why did he try to chase those guys down........
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Great Video on Fighters that Died to Young   Great Video on Fighters that Died to Young EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 4:24 am

ya that was so sad i literally ulled over and had to wait for a minute while it set in
Back to top Go down
4445Frank
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

PostSubject: Re: Great Video on Fighters that Died to Young   Great Video on Fighters that Died to Young EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 8:58 am

KrazyHorseBennett wrote:
Man, I was never the biggest Forrest fight fan but I found his death to be so senseless and heartbreaking. Why did he try to chase those guys down........
I thought the same thing. Just a guess. I think Vernon either was a violent crime victim or knew someone who was. Sometimes you get tired of thugs. It was so senseless. Here's a guy that spent his whole life mastering an art, became a success and was taken from us by a thug who probably should've been incarcerated at the time of the crime. Reminds me of an old story from a cop in NY. First time they come and get the criminal, they arrest him and take him downtown. The DA doesn't do his job or the jury is crazy and the guy goes free. The 2nd time the cops show up for this guy, he puts his hands against the wall and waits for the handcuffs. The Cop says, "What are ya doin that for? We're not here to arrest you. We came to arrest you last time." Cold? Not really. If we had more cops like that, Vernon would still be alive today.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Great Video on Fighters that Died to Young   Great Video on Fighters that Died to Young Empty

Back to top Go down

Great Video on Fighters that Died to Young
Page 1 of 1