Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Anyone tried that "incense" stuff?

Go down 
+6
Ludo
GDPofDRC
acccardinal12
oggy420
gomez1012
Wolfgangsta
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

Anyone tried that "incense" stuff? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone tried that "incense" stuff?   Anyone tried that "incense" stuff? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 4:17 pm

oggy420 wrote:
ohh im not saying i smoke everyone up, but there is a common understanding between my smoking friends. We know that not all of us are gonna have bud or money to throw down every night so we cover eachother and whoever got smoked up brings the bud tomorrow night. And if you don't follow the rules you dont get the blunt passed ur way, plain and simple.

Yep just the unwritten rules of smoking. Puff Puff on the good shit, you better pay attention and not hold on to that bitch. I hate when people start talking and talking and forget they are holding the blunt. I turn the blunt around and tell them to keep talking into the mic lol
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Anyone tried that "incense" stuff?   Anyone tried that "incense" stuff? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 4:19 pm

Birdofthad wrote:
my other problem was , no bullshit, i developed a big tolerance and sharing blunts didnt really do anything

Man I have a major tolerance that is why you have to match. The blunt to smoker ratio has to stay correct. You can go 3 on 1 but if you add a 4th you have to put a 2nd in the air. When it comes to the bomb I don't allow more then 3 heads and that is pushing it. Unless we are matching the bomb is more of 2 on 1 kind of thing.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Anyone tried that "incense" stuff?   Anyone tried that "incense" stuff? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 4:20 pm

yea i hate that. I really hate when someone fucks up the rotation though. I have one friend who does it all the time so now every time he does it a give him a little slap on the back of the head so he knows what he did wrong lol.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Anyone tried that "incense" stuff?   Anyone tried that "incense" stuff? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 4:20 pm

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
oggy420 wrote:
ohh im not saying i smoke everyone up, but there is a common understanding between my smoking friends. We know that not all of us are gonna have bud or money to throw down every night so we cover eachother and whoever got smoked up brings the bud tomorrow night. And if you don't follow the rules you dont get the blunt passed ur way, plain and simple.

Yep just the unwritten rules of smoking. Puff Puff on the good shit, you better pay attention and not hold on to that bitch. I hate when people start talking and talking and forget they are holding the blunt. I turn the blunt around and tell them to keep talking into the mic lol

they dont forget

its the oldest trick in the book, get the blunt, start a story
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Anyone tried that "incense" stuff?   Anyone tried that "incense" stuff? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 4:23 pm

oggy420 wrote:
yea i hate that. I really hate when someone fucks up the rotation though. I have one friend who does it all the time so now every time he does it a give him a little slap on the back of the head so he knows what he did wrong lol.

I swear sometimes I'm like a traffic controller lol, how hard is it really? There is 3 people in the rotation and you don't know who to pass to? really? I never forget, ever. I have 1 buddy that can never get it right.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Anyone tried that "incense" stuff?   Anyone tried that "incense" stuff? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 4:24 pm

Birdofthad wrote:
OUSOONERSOU wrote:
oggy420 wrote:

they dont forget

its the oldest trick in the book, get the blunt, start a story

No I mean talking and not even hitting it, just letting it burn in there hand. Big party foul.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Anyone tried that "incense" stuff?   Anyone tried that "incense" stuff? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 4:26 pm

^^^^^^^^^

nothing makes me madder than that shit

its funny though everyone i have ever smoked with knows i am anal when it comes to the bud i will call out the wet lips the holders and the talkers hahaha

we sound alot alike when it comes to this Sooners

except 1 sad thing, 20 days no smoke for me got 60 days left
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Anyone tried that "incense" stuff?   Anyone tried that "incense" stuff? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 4:27 pm

cant wait to hit the ooooooohhhhhh wwwwweeeeee

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFW4MXK_KKE&feature=related
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: Anyone tried that "incense" stuff?   Anyone tried that "incense" stuff? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 10:36 pm

I can't stand hanging out with fucks who argue and bicker over how much pot whoever owes whoever for whatever blunt was smoked by whatever. That's kiddie shit.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Anyone tried that "incense" stuff?   Anyone tried that "incense" stuff? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 10:45 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
I can't stand hanging out with fucks who argue and bicker over how much pot whoever owes whoever for whatever blunt was smoked by whatever. That's kiddie shit.

Who ever said anything about that? All my friends are cool so it has never been a problem. I smoke all I got with the real homies anyways.
Back to top Go down
GolbeZ
Administrator
Administrator
GolbeZ

Favorite Fighter(s) : Condit, Machida, Aldo, Bendo, KJ Noons, Dominick Cruz The Praying Mantis

PostSubject: Re: Anyone tried that "incense" stuff?   Anyone tried that "incense" stuff? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 11:51 am

k2 or whatever wolf is smoking was not made to be for "aroma" / "fragrance" or however it was being put. It was made for one thing and that was to smoke it. It doesn't show up on drug tests and doesn't have a longer lasting affect...
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Anyone tried that "incense" stuff?   Anyone tried that "incense" stuff? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 12:00 pm

GolbeZ wrote:
k2 or whatever wolf is smoking was not made to be for "aroma" / "fragrance" or however it was being put. It was made for one thing and that was to smoke it. It doesn't show up on drug tests and doesn't have a longer lasting affect...

Longer lasting affect meaning health problems or that it wears off faster? Not sure there is enough info out there yet to tell what the long tern affects are.
Back to top Go down
GolbeZ
Administrator
Administrator
GolbeZ

Favorite Fighter(s) : Condit, Machida, Aldo, Bendo, KJ Noons, Dominick Cruz The Praying Mantis

PostSubject: Re: Anyone tried that "incense" stuff?   Anyone tried that "incense" stuff? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 1:18 pm

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
GolbeZ wrote:

Longer lasting affect meaning health problems or that it wears off faster? Not sure there is enough info out there yet to tell what the long tern affects are.

no i was meaning not as long lasting initial high .. being that you can smoke before you go to office and it will all but be gone rather than having a longer lasting draining affect that THC will..

i am sure its awful for you.. but so is red meat.. so it is what it is.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Anyone tried that "incense" stuff?   Anyone tried that "incense" stuff? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 1:22 pm

GolbeZ wrote:
OUSOONERSOU wrote:
GolbeZ wrote:

no i was meaning not as long lasting initial high .. being that you can smoke before you go to office and it will all but be gone rather than having a longer lasting draining affect that THC will..

i am sure its awful for you.. but so is red meat.. so it is what it is.

Yeah that makes sense, I get what you mean. Like the Katt Williams joke, he said he wants "regular ass weed" because he has shit to do lol, I get that.
But really why would you get super high before doing anything important anyways? I never smoke until I get off of work.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Anyone tried that "incense" stuff?   Anyone tried that "incense" stuff? - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 8:40 pm

I like that it doesn't leave the burnt out drained feeling.

K2 and related stuff I've found after research is herbs sprinkled with the cannibinoid JWH-018, as opposed to the THC.

I just bought a couple more different kinds.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Anyone tried that "incense" stuff?   Anyone tried that "incense" stuff? - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 10:27 pm

Quote :
Anyone tried that "incense" stuff? - Page 3 Spice_10

Forensic Science International recently published an eye-opening study on a new generation of synthetic cannabinoids that have become popular as 'legal highs', provided by a highly organised neuroscience-savvy industry that is ready and waiting with new compounds before the law changes.

The study concerns several legal smoking mixtures, 'Spice' being the most well-known (pictured), which were recently found to contain synthetic cannabinoids.

Cannabinoids are named for their abundance in the cannabis plant, but this class of substance also naturally occurs in the nervous system as part of the normal biological signalling system. In fact, the street drug cannabis has its effect because its various cannabinoids, the most famous being THC, target one or more of the brain's cannabinoid receptors.

Marijuana and its derivatives are illegal in most countries but the brain's cannabinoid system is complex and so it is possible to synthesise other types of drugs in the same class as the plant's active ingredients, which target the same receptor sites, that have similar effects, but which are completely legal.

Although officially labelled as incense and not for human consumption, Spice was typically marketed as one of the many 'herbal smoking mixtures' which traditionally have been sold in head shops on the basis of their druggy associations despite having no psychoactive effects to speak of.

However, this brand became wildly popular and in 2008 scientific analysis found that it also contained the synthetic cannabinoids CP 47,497-C8 and JWH-018 which are structurally similar to THC.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Anyone tried that "incense" stuff?   Anyone tried that "incense" stuff? - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 1:41 am

yo fuck that faje aqss bukll shit!Q
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Anyone tried that "incense" stuff?   Anyone tried that "incense" stuff? - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 9:59 pm

Yo oggy don't knock some shit until you try it. I really like a blig mixed with k2 and greenery. Very cool.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Anyone tried that "incense" stuff?   Anyone tried that "incense" stuff? - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 10:15 pm

emergency room visits because of K2 use typically consisted of heart palpitations and respiratory problems, one case even resulting in a coma lapse.

be careful, weed doesnt do that to ya ^^^^^^^ K2 can

http://star.txstate.edu/node/2002
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Anyone tried that "incense" stuff?   Anyone tried that "incense" stuff? - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 10:49 am

^
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Anyone tried that "incense" stuff?   Anyone tried that "incense" stuff? - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 12:52 pm

Ya I've read that there have been some more problems with K2 over weed, I believe it relates to the kind your smoking. Some of it is more home made looking and others come in more professional packaging.

Last night I bought some more Spike Gold and a brand called Bubblegum Kush and I mixed em up, and I gotta tell you it was some of the best cannabinoid of any kind ive smoked in a while. I was high as shit for like three hours too. Didn't wear off fast either.

Me and my wife got blazed the fuck out on the shit after the kids went to bed, and once the movie we were watching ended we just kind of sat there zoning out hardly talkin for a while, stoned with nothin to say, then I just looked at her and was like "man no way this shit stays legal" and we busted up for like five minutes histerically. Needless to say this gets the job done.

Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Anyone tried that "incense" stuff?   Anyone tried that "incense" stuff? - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 12:59 pm

Yeah I'm not too concerned about the health problems, but that would be in the back of my mind.
I'm just happy with the current setup I have. I got a new connect for the bomb shit, it isn't as good as my last connect but still solid. Also regular bud is pretty cheap here and one of my best friends just happens to be a dealer so it is very easy and convenient for me to get.
My buddy in Japan said something about Spike Gold but I thought that was the name of the website.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Anyone tried that "incense" stuff?   Anyone tried that "incense" stuff? - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 1:05 pm

Q: Price?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Anyone tried that "incense" stuff?   Anyone tried that "incense" stuff? - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 5:00 pm

Single gram packets/small jars range between 13-19 bucks, and three gram packets are usually around 29 bucks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone tried that "incense" stuff?   Anyone tried that "incense" stuff? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Anyone tried that "incense" stuff?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3