Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

the good stuff is back!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

the good stuff is back! Empty
PostSubject: the good stuff is back!   the good stuff is back! EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 5:46 pm

That two-toke is back. My buddy harvested his 2nd batch the other day. He showed me his other two plants that will be ready in a few weeks. Buds the size of a banana! I guess those feminized seeds you can order online are the real deal. About a 300 dollar set up and he will end up with about a third of a pound of potent buds. Not too mention all the brownies that he can bake from the leaves, smaller buds, hairs, and crystals! This shit is soooo goood! Easily 100 bucks for a quarter!
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

the good stuff is back! Empty
PostSubject: Re: the good stuff is back!   the good stuff is back! EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 7:26 pm

Good timing, perfect for the holidays!
Back to top Go down

the good stuff is back!
Page 1 of 1